• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Spirit blushed too, looking at May. "Of course." She said, smiling. She then tilted May's head up, looking at her. She then noticed they were at the dorm, opening the door and going in with May, closing it after. She then sat on the bed, smiling @Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dironus slightly grunted at his sister's name, then returning to his happy tone. "So, When are we going?" He said, trying to change the subject. @NightSky @Swire
Bex raised her eyebrow, she didn't understand why he would have such a negative reaction to his sister. Watching Dir return to a happier tone made Bex just shrug it off. "Well, I'm done eating so whenever you two are ready." @Swire

Swire said:
Kyro pull the card back out of the flames. "Ha, careful these things aren't replaceable, it takes a long time and a lot of energy to make them, and trust me they don't burn easily either. Only thing that can make these things float, burn, break, or bend is me! And a specific dark magic ritual that, oh and I'm not telling it to a dead person!" As he said this Kyro pulled out 2 decks, one White and one Black. "108 Cards, with jokers." All the cards burst out of the pack and began floating around. "Lets play." @Aimlori
"You bore me- Like I asked for you to explain your pointless powers." Drog yawns as he faces him. "You want to attempt at hurting me? Worthless." He growls a little at the stupidity of this being. "You want to fight the soon to be king of hell then so be itl You and your immortal cards? Very well." He then yawns and transforms into his demon form. A gigantic dragon. He was nor ordinary dragon. Not even bothering with a warning, he grabbed his opponent and slammed him to the ground with a rough impact to destroy an ordinary human.

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dironus slightly grunted at his sister's name, then returning to his happy tone. "So, When are we going?" He said, trying to change the subject. @NightSky @Swire
Kyoko began thinking to herself. that wasn't a normal response, not that i know this person at all but maybe i should care? i will just wait and see what happens. "Umm i guess if your ready." @NightSky

Aimlori said:
"You bore me- Like I asked for you to explain your pointless powers." Drog yawns as he faces him. "You want to attempt at hurting me? Worthless." He growls a little at the stupidity of this being. "You want to fight the soon to be king of hell then so be itl You and your immortal cards? Very well." He then yawns and transforms into his demon form. A gigantic dragon. He was nor ordinary dragon. Not even bothering with a warning, he grabbed his opponent and slammed him to the ground with a rough impact to destroy an ordinary human.
"Fun what cards can do, right?" The back of the monsters hand burst open with cards. "Well i guess that's 4 packs open." 216 Cards. "Another fun thing is that i can use these to shield myself, but you don't care, all you are is hate. Shall we take to the sky?" Kyro pulled all 210 with 6 under his feet and ripped through the dorms to the sky. "Lets start the rain." Kyro made Spears with his cards. Raining them down on the demon. when the spears his the ground the exploded and cut anything in their path. This began to cut up the demons larger form.

Swire said:
"Fun what cards can do, right?" The back of the monsters hand burst open with cards. "Well i guess that's 4 packs open." 216 Cards. "Another fun thing is that i can use these to shield myself, but you don't care, all you are is hate. Shall we take to the sky?" Kyro pulled all 210 with 6 under his feet and ripped through the dorms to the sky. "Lets start the rain." Kyro made Spears with his cards. Raining them down on the demon. when the spears his the ground the exploded and cut anything in their path. This began to cut up the demons larger form.
Drog thought it was interesting but pain was pleasure for him. "Oh glorious! Cut me up more will ya." He then shifts into the sky, vanishing into the air. He appears behind him then grabs both of his arms. "You see- I like pain." He admits, grip tighter on his arms, fire burning his enemies flesh as his demonic eyes glare. "I am full of hate for reasons. Light can not always break darkness." He then surrounds himself with impenetrable fire. Reciting spells~ A bunch of flying bats, all large and gruesome fly straight towards his target. "These bats multiply with each strike. Each hit- A dark deviled creature indeed." Drog's flesh melts off as he grins.

(Drog is a bit strange. Hard to beat because he loves pain. How's that?
xD )

Aimlori said:
"Good. You don't know how many perverts I get when I play my music." She breathes out. "I have eidetic memory as well. I can remember anything I see or hear- Or even read." She scooched back sitting back next to him. "When do you want to practice?" She asks, staring at him.
"Any rime. I'm here to assist a teacher, as her little walking tect book, but I have a fourth of the library memorized already. So i have some time to mess around... What about now? I'll get you out of any classes. If you have any between now and then." He winked , and stood. "Would you mind that?"

Chale said:
"Any rime. I'm here to assist a teacher, as her little walking tect book, but I have a fourth of the library memorized already. So i have some time to mess around... What about now? I'll get you out of any classes. If you have any between now and then." He winked , and stood. "Would you mind that?"
"I would not spending some time with you to be honest." Roxy speaks out softly. "I have a few classes next period. You really don't need to go through so much work just to hang out with me you know."

(Pretty fun honestly)"Hmmm i seem to have found a fun play mate" Kyro began thinking. I know enough about fire magic to not get burned for a couple of seconds. The bats are the problem......or the solution? he looked over at the sun. Almost sunset huh? lets assume it takes any amount of energy to create more bats, or any amount of space. Cutting them Forever! Kyro used the cards to cut the demons hands into pieces. "See unscratched" He than began to pull the black cards around his body. and created another sphere of spinning cards around himself. cutting every bat that came into the sphere. he closed the sphere but still had it spinning so if the bats touch it they will die. he also had cards floating in the air around the sphere doing nothing. If he touches anything i will be able to know where he is and react before he can, otherwise the bats will build up until night when i will win. @Aimlori

Aimlori said:
"I would not spending some time with you to be honest." Roxy speaks out softly. "I have a few classes next period. You really don't need to go through so much work just to hang out with me you know."
"Bah, Its no problem. Come on." He stood stretching his arms. "Mind going to your dorm? Mine is full of books and cloths. I hardly have room to walk around. Let alone do anything interesting with the place." He smiled as he picked up a small black hair tie, putting it in his pocket. "Now, if not, we could hang out somewhere other than that. We have plenty of space if you want to go to a table or something..."

@Dkingow

"Really?" Spirit then looked at May in the eyes. "Dates, talk to each other." Spirit blushed explaining these things, smiling at May. She then stopped. Looking at her eyes "You really are beautiful." She said, smirking at May. She then leaned forward slightly then lightly kissing May with her lips, just a peck then moved back, blushing intensly

Swire said:
(Pretty fun honestly)"Hmmm i seem to have found a fun play mate" Kyro began thinking. I know enough about fire magic to not get burned for a couple of seconds. The bats are the problem......or the solution? he looked over at the sun. Almost sunset huh? lets assume it takes any amount of energy to create more bats, or any amount of space. Cutting them Forever! Kyro used the cards to cut the demons hands into pieces. "See unscratched" He than began to pull the black cards around his body. and created another sphere of spinning cards around himself. cutting every bat that came into the sphere. he closed the sphere but still had it spinning so if the bats touch it they will die. he also had cards floating in the air around the sphere doing nothing. If he touches anything i will be able to know where he is and react before he can, otherwise the bats will build up until night when i will win. @Aimlori
Drog yawned. He had to hold back all his power in this world. He then decided that this being was not going to stop unless he "Won" The bats just kept coming non stop. Once dead, they came back from the dead to attack over and over. Drog shrugged. "Experienced with fire?" He then nodded. "How about electric?" He then electrocuted the fire with a demonic spell. Causing the fire around him to burn and electrocute the target.

(Indeed it is. xD )

Chale said:
"Bah, Its no problem. Come on." He stood stretching his arms. "Mind going to your dorm? Mine is full of books and cloths. I hardly have room to walk around. Let alone do anything interesting with the place." He smiled as he picked up a small black hair tie, putting it in his pocket. "Now, if not, we could hang out somewhere other than that. We have plenty of space if you want to go to a table or something..."

Roxy shook her head, hair bouncing a bit as she grabbed his hand. "My dorm is fine-" She speaks out before standing up, grabbing her guitar and dragging the boy with her to her dorm. She was gentle all at the same while Piccolo pranced behind them. "You're not bad, ya know?" Roxy points out walking to her dorm, still holding his arm lightly guiding him to her dorm.

Roxy shook her head' date=' hair bouncing a bit as she grabbed his hand. "My dorm is fine-" She speaks out before standing up, grabbing her guitar and dragging the boy with her to her dorm. She was gentle all at the same while Piccolo pranced behind them. "You're not bad, ya know?" Roxy points out walking to her dorm, still holding his arm lightly guiding him to her dorm.[/quote']
"Thanks I suppose?..." He walked with her. He didn't resist, but was far from fully willing to be tugged along. "Well, I would rather just be odd than bad." He smiled softly. "I suppose your not the 'the worst' thing ever. I can't say your not bad though. I'm yet to get a hug." At that he winked. and looked back at the cat.

Spirit then followed through with May locking lips with her, then breathing for air, smiling at May. "You know... Your the most Prettiest girl I've ever met..." She said, smirking and blushing @Dkingow

Chale said:
"Thanks I suppose?..." He walked with her. He didn't resist, but was far from fully willing to be tugged along. "Well, I would rather just be odd than bad." He smiled softly. "I suppose your not the 'the worst' thing ever. I can't say your not bad though. I'm yet to get a hug." At that he winked. and looked back at the cat.
Roxy chuckled at him, letting go of his arm as she was at her dorm room now. "Well-" She figured he wanted a hug so she nodded and stared at him for a moment. She then came close to him wrapping her arms around him giving him a hug. Not too tight but not too loose. She was actually liking this guy- Why though? It confused her. She watched as Piccolo gave a curious look.

The Demons voice had a interesting resonance to it, the kind that you could hear pretty much anywhere. So Kyro heard him but Kyro was stuck in the circle, so the demon couldn't hear anything he said or even if he could Kyro didn't have anything to say. Not as though it mattered to be honest. His whole life had been dedicated to learning about this kind of stuff, his family had collections of books that no one had, mainly Dark magic and Demonic magic. This was a little more than he expected though. The cards can stop the electricity, but sooner or later the demon will figure that out. He thought for a second......i wonder. He began to descend, with the whole circle and every card still around him, as if he was being badly hurt. Night was also coming soon so this could work. @Aimlori

Aimlori said:
Roxy chuckled at him, letting go of his arm as she was at her dorm room now. "Well-" She figured he wanted a hug so she nodded and stared at him for a moment. She then came close to him wrapping her arms around him giving him a hug. Not too tight but not too loose. She was actually liking this guy- Why though? It confused her. She watched as Piccolo gave a curious look.
Angelo smiled, hugging back a little tightly. "Okay, your hear by the best." He gave a small squeeze before letting her go. "Thanks for that love~!"

Aimlori said:
(Ps: how much of the dorms are left? Did we destroy lot of it?)

Drog watched though he figured he was fine. He then gave a sigh. "You're tricks wont work. Look, no books can explain my true power. Why do you even want to fight, you rat?" He then called off the fire and the bats, falling to the ground as a human again. He just layed there, chilling. He was going to do something that would irritate his enemy to a large level-

Swire said:
(Ps: how much of the dorms are left? Did we destroy lot of it?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back