• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Aimlori said:
Roxy ran into the lunch room, dragging her guitar behind her. She was late for class then lunch. She was in a hurry- Why though? She did not know. He long hair flowed in the wind as she ran. "Ah man..." She stopped at the long line. Her reddened eyes scanned around. She then backed up a bit running into someone with force. "Gah!" She fell to the floor, her cat Piccolo jumping off her shoulder. She looked up to see a rather tall man who seemed to be a ladies man.

Swire said:
"Hello again, sorry about leaving yesterday, someone showed up and i needed to leave. Anyway I'm off class and the dorms don't look fun so i just decided to stop here. how about you? I think i can guess why he's here." She smiled a little @Chale

NightSky said:
"Don't worry about it, if you had to leave then it must have been important." She said with a smile.
Bex side stepped the rubber band letting it fall onto the floor. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Don't worry, I'm not here to stick around I'm just passing by. Food is more important." She said with as if it were obvious before waving to the two of them and continuing down the corridor towards the canteen on her quest for food.
"Uh... Hi... You okay there?" He asked leaning down. "Look, I'm going to go bug my 'friend' over there. You two want to come?" He tilted his head. "As long as you can stand little."

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Thank you, Master. I will eliminate all who oppose you." Dir was now on one knee, head down in front of the Demon. "What is your bidding?" He said, faithful to the Hellish Being @Aimlori
Drog grinned a bit, showing sharp fanged teeth. "Ah- Such a loyal servant." He speaks out. He stops and thinks upon the question. The flames swirling around him and Dir. He decided if he wanted to roam around the school he'd have to look a little human. "Show me around this school of the living." He demands. He decided it'd be interesting to see the earth before he destroys it in the far future.

Roxy kept an emotionless expression deciding on what to do. She was in a bleh mood. She slowly stood and glanced around picking up her guitar. "Sure." She speaks out monotonously before playing a tune on her guitar to make sure it was alright.

"I'm one step ahead of you" Kyoko said as she began walking fast enough to loss them. "Not used to this many people" She mumbled. "Hurry up!" she said as she began to run after Bex.

Last edited by a moderator:
xScreaminGhostx said:
"Yes, My Lord. First I ask we go into the Dimension of the Unseen, so we do not disturb, yet." He said, standing to attention and smirking at the demon @Aimlori
Drog thought for a moment then realized it would be awkward for him to walk around due to his demonic form. "No. It's unnecisary to go through that much process when I can simply change." He then recites a demonic spell. "inferis virtute animae mortuorum transmutare potest levare Deus meus in unam substantiam. Esse hominis, sicut et anima, et color obtenebrata est in potestate mea!" His body then forms, the once large and darkned demon turning into a young boy matching Dir's height. Being a little shorter- His hair as white as snow and eyes as red as blood. He looked to be about 16. "Well-" His voice sounding a bit human like. He had to get used to this form.

Chale said:
"Bex! I'm lazy. She is cute, (@Aimlori) you have fun." He said before holding out his hand. "Angelo Alternis, Alghrim, love. You are?"
"Roxy." She states out plainly. This man was an interesting one. He seemed a bit flirty- That was alright with her. She glanced at his hand and then at him. "Did you just call me love?" THe tomboy in her was a bit weirded out.

"Should I not? Cutie fits a little better." He winked, sitting next to her. "Or a long list of things. Frankly anything along the lines of attractive." He nudged her gently as he said so, but did little more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[[Ok, finally free enough to rp, and things seem to be getting interesting~! Is there anywhere people wouldn't mind me jumping in and not interrupting things?]]

Chale said:
"Should I not? Cutie fits a little better." He winked, sitting next to her. "Or a long list of things. Frankly anything along the lines of attractive." He nudged her gently as he said so, but did little more than that.
"Wh-what?" She shook her head. Was he really flirting with her? It was having little effect. "Eh- Call me whatever you please, darling." She nods, watchign the line. She then sits there messing with her guitar.

Swire said:
"I'm one step ahead of you" Kyoko said as she began walking fast enough to loss them. "Not used to this many people" She mumbled. "Hurry up!" she said as she began to run after Bex.
Bex had got herself a bowl of just plain pasta and was sat at a table near the window. She was sketching flowers onto the table with her pencil as she ate. Seeing Kyoko run into the canteen she waved and motioned for her to sit next to her.

Spotsvannia said:
[[Ok, finally free enough to rp, and things seem to be getting interesting~! Is there anywhere people wouldn't mind me jumping in and not interrupting things?]]
(Razul is all alone. xD )

"Oh. Master you look well. Let us leave here." He said, opening the door for the Demon. "You should explore for yourself. I will be doing your bidding. Eliminating the Holy One." He said, then walking off after the now Boy exited and he shut the door @Aimlori

Spotsvannia said:
((Jump in wherever! I'm sure no one would mind you interrupting. ^-^))

Dir walked down the halls to the Canteen, seeing Bex and smiling with a Slight wave. He then got some food- Trying to look Normal- And sat Oppisite her "Hey!" He said, smiling at Bex. He still liked her- No matter how Corrupt he was getting. @NightSky

Drog nods as his servant heads off. Walking through the door- HE then desides what placed to visit. He looks around- A few students walk by glancing at him. "What the hell are you looking at?" He snaps at them. They shrug mumbling things to him. It was rude to stare. he then walks down the halls, dragging his sharp nails along the walls of the building. He laughed as a few students were having a fist fight. Pain- He loved it. He would have joined but decided to keep to himself. "Silly little mortals."

NightSky said:
Bex had got herself a bowl of just plain pasta and was sat at a table near the window. She was sketching flowers onto the table with her pencil as she ate. Seeing Kyoko run into the canteen she waved and motioned for her to sit next to her.
"I'm going to guess he left, oh well not really a big deal i kinda figured that would happen." Kyoko sat next to Bex with someone else. "Uhhh Hello I'm Kyoko Nice to meet you." @xScreaminGhostx

Aimlori said:
"Wh-what?" She shook her head. Was he really flirting with her? It was having little effect. "Eh- Call me whatever you please, darling." She nods, watchign the line. She then sits there messing with her guitar.
"Ah, well then. What kind if guitar do you play?" He asked leaning to get a better look. "I never got much into music. But I can play percussion." He then lent back. "Although, I bet if you would teach me it would take me about one day to peg it down"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back