• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

@Aimlori (He talked to a Mist which was speaking a English with a Demon Tone ((Obviously not his first language. )) were on about killing his sister Spirit who uses holy magic and are trying to pull him away from Demons back to who he was :P he also referred to him as Master )

xScreaminGhostx said:
@Aimlori (He talked to a Mist which was speaking a English with a Demon Tone ((Obviously not his first language. )) were on about killing his sister Spirit who uses holy magic and are trying to pull him away from Demons back to who he was :P he also referred to him as Master )
(Hm- Kay. So was yours latin or german? Also, I am not sure if I want Drog having a master. I call him a he even though the gender is not specified. Also, Should we start by you summoning him or.. How should I enter him.)

(Anyone who's free, come join up with me.)

Angelo sat back, his hair pulled into a ponytail, as he looked up at the sky. "Thank you, please, that will be all lades." He said, waving off two girls, who qwickly trotted off. "God, they just would not leave..."

Kyoko had just finished her class and began walking to her dorm room. "Thank you....." she heard from a little ways away. "hmm.....i know that voice...." she looked over. "What was his name.....Angie or something? Well i have nothing better to do, and the dorms have a bad feeling around them." She walked over to Angelo. "Hey, Im not intruding am i? If I am its fine." @Chale

Last edited by a moderator:
Dir sat in his room, looking at his book. 'Should I summon him?' He thought... Staring at it... He then picked up the book and repeated some words

"Demon Inferorum adferte eum!" He said, all the Flames in his room unigniting and a Figure stood in the room.

"Hello- Master..." He said, looking down, hood up. He then looked up at the Demon, smirking. @Aimlori

Swire said:
Kyoko had just finished her class and began walking to her dorm room. "Thank you....." she heard from a little ways away. "hmm.....i know that voice...." she looked over. "What was his name.....Angie or something? Well i have nothing better to do, and the dorms have a bad feeling around them." She walked over to Angelo. "Hey, Im not intruding am i? If I am its fine." @Chale
"Ah, don't worry. See, those two.. are a little clingy." He winked at her. "I bet you get it all the time love. Anyway. Whats up?"

Bex had decided to leave the two lovebirds to have the day to themselves. She walked, even though it looked like she was skipping since she was her usual happy self, down the corridor of course still in her rabbit onesie. She turned the corner and saw a familiar face talking to someone, oblivious to the fact Bex was stood there. Smirking she picked up one of his many books and threw it onto his lap to get his attention. "And that," she said after it landed exactly where it was supposed to "is how you throw."@Chale

(lol lets see if i can control 2 characters at once.) Kyro stood floating above the dorms. "Lets see if it will come out." @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori (Kyro won't move unless Drog does things worth caring about.)

NightSky said:
Bex had decided to leave the two lovebirds to have the day to themselves. She walked, even though it looked like she was skipping since she was in her usual happy self, down the corridor of course still in her rabbit onesie. She turned the corner and saw a familiar face talking to someone, oblivious to the fact Bex was stood there. Smirking she picked up one of his many books and threw it onto his lap to get his attention. "And that," she said after it landed exactly where it was supposed to "is how you throw."@Chale
Shaking his head. An pulling the hair tie from his hair, shooting it at her like a rubber band. "An I admitted I am far from a good arm. You can hush." He stood, dragging his fingers through his hair. "Damn, i may need to start beating you ladys off with a stick. Two leave, two show up. The hell is going on. My hair may be on par Bex." He winked teasingly.

@Swire

NightSky said:
Bex had decided to leave the two lovebirds to have the day to themselves. She walked, even though it looked like she was skipping since she was her usual happy self, down the corridor of course still in her rabbit onesie. She turned the corner and saw a familiar face talking to someone, oblivious to the fact Bex was stood there. Smirking she picked up one of his many books and threw it onto his lap to get his attention. "And that," she said after it landed exactly where it was supposed to "is how you throw."@Chale
"Hello again, sorry about leaving yesterday, someone showed up and i needed to leave. Anyway I'm off class and the dorms don't look fun so i just decided to stop here. how about you? I think i can guess why he's here." She smiled a little @Chale

giphy.gif

"Bored."

Alucard muttered to himself, before he got flipped off for no reason.

"Well you're rude"

He gave his own back, putting up two fingers, which made them look back at him. He had a creepy look on his face, which caused them to run off afraid.

"Stupid kids."

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir sat in his room, looking at his book. 'Should I summon him?' He thought... Staring at it... He then picked up the book and repeated some words
"Demon Inferorum adferte eum!" He said, all the Flames in his room unigniting and a Figure stood in the room.

"Hello- Master..." He said, looking down, hood up. He then looked up at the Demon, smirking. @Aimlori
Drog, standing in the burning flames stared upon the one who summoned him. His burning form- Demonic as hell stood before him in the heat. Dark hellish eyes staring at Dir. He looked around and then looked at his demonic form now in the world of the living.

"Gloria." He spoke darkly. "Fantastic- I have been summoned upon the world of the living." A dark chuckle rose upon his lips as he stepped forward his servant. "You do good-" He grins out, a bit of a satanic tone portrayed.

Roxy ran into the lunch room, dragging her guitar behind her. She was late for class then lunch. She was in a hurry- Why though? She did not know. He long hair flowed in the wind as she ran. "Ah man..." She stopped at the long line. Her reddened eyes scanned around. She then backed up a bit running into someone with force. "Gah!" She fell to the floor, her cat Piccolo jumping off her shoulder. She looked up to see a rather tall man who seemed to be a ladies man.

Chale said:
Shaking his head. An pulling the hair tie from his hair, shooting it at her like a rubber band. "An I admitted I am far from a good arm. You can hush." He stood, dragging his fingers through his hair. "Damn, i may need to start beating you ladys off with a stick. Two leave, two show up. The hell is going on. My hair may be on par Bex." He winked teasingly.
@Swire

Chale said:
@Swire
Swire said:
"Hello again, sorry about leaving yesterday, someone showed up and i needed to leave. Anyway I'm off class and the dorms don't look fun so i just decided to stop here. how about you? I think i can guess why he's here." She smiled a little @Chale
"Don't worry about it, if you had to leave then it must have been important." She said with a smile.

Bex side stepped the rubber band letting it fall onto the floor. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Don't worry, I'm not here to stick around I'm just passing by. Food is more important." She said with as if it were obvious before waving to the two of them and continuing down the corridor towards the canteen on her quest for food.

"Thank you, Master. I will eliminate all who oppose you." Dir was now on one knee, head down in front of the Demon. "What is your bidding?" He said, faithful to the Hellish Being @Aimlori

NightSky said:
"Don't worry about it, if you had to leave then it must have been important." She said with a smile.
Bex side stepped the rubber band letting it fall onto the floor. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Don't worry, I'm not here to stick around I'm just passing by. Food is more important." She said with as if it were obvious before waving to the two of them and continuing down the corridor towards the canteen on her quest for food.
"Depends on the food i suppose, Its not bad is it. I don't normal eat at more than one place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back