• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Dkingow said:
May looked between them smiling. "So is this all you have planned for today Bex?" She asked a bit curious. She looked at Spir smiling as she grabbed her hand. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky
Bex nodded in response. "As of right now, yes this is all I have planned to do." She twisted a paintbrush around in her paint covered hands. "But who knows, I might go see Dir or Dwen, maybe Angie." She shrugged. "Anything could happen."

She watched May hold Spir's hand and raised and eyebrow slightly but didn't question it.

@xScreaminGhostx

xScreaminGhostx said:
Spirit smirked slightly at her hand being held, looking at May. "I wouldn't go see Dir. He's angry at the moment..." She said, warning Bex @NightSky @Dkingow
Bex tilted her head in slight confusion. "Oh? What's wrong?" She asked, Dir being angry wasn't very usual for him. Recently he had been quite upbeat.

May looked down saddened. "I think it is partially because I left, and because Spir seems to have a crush on me." She said blushing brightly. "And I umm..." she blushed and stuttered. "I have a crush on her." She finally admitted to herself and the two people there. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky

Dkingow said:
May looked down saddened. "I think it is partially because I left, and because Spir seems to have a crush on me." She said blushing brightly. "And I umm..." she blushed and stuttered. "I have a crush on her." She finally admitted to herself and the two people there. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky
"Awww." Bex smiled happily and cupped her face. "Why would Dir be upset that you are both happy with each other?" She asked still confused, this didn't sound like Dir at all.

(alright i'm going to have fun with this even if i don't use him i will bring him in) "what a sad place." Kyro just walked through the gate."This place is disgusting, for all it's worth." I've spent way too much time and effort to end up here, he thought. "What a horrible feeling, its like..... everyone here is living a fantasy world. Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting! I will tear that ideal from them." Kyro's eyes sunk and became void of all color. he began walking forward. "Let the fun begin." He pulled out 10 or so black cards from a deck and laid them on the ground. He then stepped on the cards and began to lift off the ground. "Good thing this trick still works. hmm I don't really see a point in going to my classes. I suppose i will just go look around." He used the cards to move himself higher in the air. " Simulated flying, to bad it requires insane balance. Oh wait i have that." He smiled. He thought for a second that even though there's nothing to learn here, maybe just maybe he can have some fun.

Spotsvannia said:
[[goooood afternoon everyone~! >w< good to see that cute love is in the air today =w=]]
((Good afternoon to you too! ^-^ however it is already 8:30pm for me xD ))

xScreaminGhostx said:
"I dunno- But..." Spirit blushed at May's words, smiling, full of joy 'Wow...' She thought to herself, looking into May's eyes @Dkingow @NightSky
Even though Bex was extremely happy for the both of them she felt like she was interrupting or in their way. "So, what are you two going to be up to today?" She asked putting her paintbrush behind her ear. "Apart from looking extremely cute together." She added with a smile.

@Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
(Its 2pm here, so your like 6 hours different.....jezz, anyway im going to wait for a good moment and show up. Hopefully i can make this interesting @NightSky)

Swire said:
(Its 2pm here, so your like 6 hours different.....jezz, anyway im going to wait for a good moment and show up. Hopefully i can make this interesting @NightSky)
((Yeah, I get time difference problems a lot unfortunately xD but I am looking forward to your character!))

Aimlori said:
(OH, How about he gets so angry he summons Drog???)
(Only if Kyro gets to fight Drog when he shows up, but thats the same thing i was thinking.)

xScreaminGhostx said:
(( How about that Spirit he was talking to was Drog, and he ends up summoning him on purpose :o @Aimlori ))
(Okay. I was not reading up on the past- What was he talking to Drog about and what language does he speak? I am confused at what you mean by "Talking to him then summoning him." )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back