• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

[[well hopefully that'll be able to change soon~! ^^ and I've got to head out for the night, see y'all later]]

Early in the morning Ami decided to make a huge decision. She slipped a note under the dorm of @Chale that read "Please meet in my room (room 111) ASAP" it printed in a rather messy manner, so it must've been important.

Emizuni said:
Early in the morning Ami decided to make a huge decision. She slipped a note under the dorm of @Chale that read "Please meet in my room (room 111) ASAP" it printed in a rather messy manner, so it must've been important.
"The hell?..." He looked at the paper, shaking his hair out. "Damnit. Talk to her one time, and she suddenly needs me for something important." He walked to her room rather slowly. Clearly in no hurry to get there. As he knocked on her door.

Swire said:
(Yeah I read everything I missed, for me it's 8:00pm I'm guess it's later for her.)
((Yeah we're in different time zones, I'm in the UK so I think I'm a few hours ahead.))

(Alright. Well you two have your fun. I'll be off for a few, I'm going to take a test. Tell anyone who shows up to just wait for a few, I'll be back in like, half an hour.)

"Umm... Wh- Wha-" Spir tried walking to the door and ended up falling over, but her Powers stopped her. Angel Wings formed on her and got her upwards again, Standing up. They then disappeared "Where- Wh?" @Dkingow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back