• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

May was even more confused now. "Spirit likes me? I swear I had no idea. Why are you mad about this?" She asked not wanting to leave. "What reason do you have for being mad at me?" She thought about it, or tried to and couldn't think of anything. She just thought of how she almost kissed her, how she wanted to kiss her. @xScreaminGhostx

Chale said:
(@Swire Its cool. I don't mind. Congrats I suppose? Its okay though. Night fell asleep though.)
(Yeah I read everything I missed, for me it's 8:00pm I'm guess it's later for her.)

"Whatever ya say." She gave a small shrug. The young woman seemed to speak her mind, and whether Gabi agreed or not, it was still a trait that she appreciated. "So, are you two both magic users or humans?" She'd been told that there would be a mix of those with and without magic at the school, but she was a bit curious as to how much of a mix it actually was.

@CALLA @Dragasis

Alucard

After scaring a few kids, he got back on his feet and looked around for anything interesting to happen, but with no luck he decided to, yet again, roam the halls.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm still not sure if i want to introduce this character. The problem is because, well he's a character to be hated. Original i was going to use this character to create some fun tension, but after what I've seen you guy can just pretend he's not there. In real life when there is a person you don't like they don't just disappear. This is different though. This character would also just "show up" and enter you conversations, i wouldn't ask to join. it would make sense how he entered but whether you want him to enter wouldn't be your choice. He would also want to fight. To be honest I can understand why that would get annoying. I won't bring him in tonight i will leave this up and see what people think, its more up to you guys than me. You can also read his CS and tell me what you think.)

May couldn't help but pull the girl into a hug. "He told me you like me. I don't think that is why he is upset with me. But can you tell me why he would be upset that you have a thing for me." She decided to say, to try and get an answer. She honestly did not know if she just messed things up by telling her what she knew. She really hoped she didn't. @xScreaminGhostx

[[ @Swire Hey, the more the better right? I think there's a few people around that seem interested in fighting/brawling from what I've noticed. I've even made a new one that's more fighty to kinda go with that... buuuuuut =w=; it's been like 5 years since I last rp'd a fight, so i'm a bit rusty on my end. But it all comes down to you I guess, whether you want to drop in or not. ^^ ]]

May sighed a bit. "I do not think that is the whole story. But if you do not want to say then I will not push." She said with a smile. "May I say with you tonight?" She asked not wanting to push her luck, but at the same time wanted to know if she was willing to talk all night again. @xScreaminGhostx

May smiled a bit as she pulled Spirit down with her like it was last night all over again. "Tell me more about yourself. I am so curious to know about the girl who is attracted to me." She said blushing a bit. She knew that to say something like that would probably show she was a bit interested. But she was afraid to tell the girl just how interested she really was. @xScreaminGhostx

-he seemed very fond over the two girls and was now stuck to one of the other's side-"I-i um uh I'm an elemental.. and please don't leave miss!"-he stopped talking after that it made him sound desperate he blushed and walked with Kylie to her dorm- @CALLA @Spotsvannia

[dice]23098[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
May blushed bright red. "What?" She thought she heard wrong. There is no why said what she thought she said. 'How? Why? When?' All these questions came to her mind but she couldn't speak them. She was stunned, but all she wanted to do was say it back. 'Do I feel the same way?' She thought as she looked at this girl. Her beautiful blonde hair. Staring into her beautiful eyes. @xScreaminGhostx

Spotsvannia said:
[[ @Swire Hey, the more the better right? I think there's a few people around that seem interested in fighting/brawling from what I've noticed. I've even made a new one that's more fighty to kinda go with that... buuuuuut =w=; it's been like 5 years since I last rp'd a fight, so i'm a bit rusty on my end. But it all comes down to you I guess, whether you want to drop in or not. ^^ ]]
(Thanks, I still want to see what others think before I decide, but that helps.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back