• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

(Don't ask for my opinion cause if you do someone will get a book to face. :) lol joking of course)

(Nah. Its rude. I cant do that. Ill just make her let Angelo braid her her hair. That should be way more fun.)

Swire said:
"Ok so there are different types of telekinesis." She said as she began to throw a card into the air. "Some can focus everything but only in a small areas, some require full focus but can bend or break the object." she began to throw 3 at a time. "There are a lot of different types and new ones show up all the time, but this test puts you in some category or at least gives insight to your own ability."(Your character you decide what happens) @Chale @NightSky
Bex nodded in understanding. She focused on the cards as they were singularly thrown into the air holding them suspended. As more cards were thrown her eyes darted between them. She managed to hold up a specific area of cards letting a few of them fall.

Dwennon sits in the corner watching all of this happen. Apparently a white shirt and dark blue jeans are the new camouflauge. He seems rather entertained by all of Angie's teasing with Bex.

@Chale @NightSky @Swire

NightSky said:
Bex nodded in understanding. She focused on the cards as they were singularly thrown into the air holding them suspended. As more cards were thrown her eyes darted between them. She managed to hold up a specific area of cards letting a few of them fall.
Swire said:
"Ok so there are different types of telekinesis." She said as she began to throw a card into the air. "Some can focus everything but only in a small areas, some require full focus but can bend or break the object." she began to throw 3 at a time. "There are a lot of different types and new ones show up all the time, but this test puts you in some category or at least gives insight to your own ability."(Your character you decide what happens) @Chale @NightSky
Angelo watched, as a few hit the ground he looked at them. Not saying a word. He stood, walked around his table. Picked up a book, and then another... Then slamming them loudly together he smiled. Hoping to surprise them both.

(Ok I'm wasn't sure) The boom scared her but she decided to ignore it and continue "Nice, I uhhhh hope this helped you? Sorry I'm always interested in telepathic power, it's one of my favorite power." Hmm her power are honestly pretty good, she thought. Kyoko looked down at the clock and realizes that she should be going. "I'm I'm sorry this is very random but I must go. (Seriously I have to go I will be back later at like 8:00ish and I will bring in my other character) "good bye" as she ran away she wondered who that guy sitting there the hole time in the background was( xD )

Swire said:
(Ok I'm wasn't sure) The boom scared her but she decided to ignore it and continue "Nice, I uhhhh hope this helped you? Sorry I'm always interested in telepathic power, it's one of my favorite power." Hmm her power are honestly pretty good, she thought. Kyoko looked down at the clock and realizes that she should be going. "I'm I'm sorry this is very random but I must go. (Seriously I have to go I will be back later at like 8:00ish and I will bring in my other character) "good bye" as she ran away she wondered who that guy sitting there the hole time in the background was(> :D )
(( xD , sorry, I was playing Dark Souls, took me like 2 hours to get past the Tarus Demon. If I was here I would've interacted more :P ))

Chale said:
Angelo watched, as a few hit the ground he looked at them. Not saying a word. He stood, walked around his table. Picked up a book, and then another... Then slamming them loudly together he smiled. Hoping to surprise them both.
A loud noise startled Bex causing her to whip round towards it the cards unintentionally following her and all flying straight into Angie. "Hey!" She said. "I told you not to distract me." She said but couldn't help laughing as she did so.

TheForgottenOne said:
(( xD , sorry, I was playing Dark Souls, took me like 2 hours to get past the Tarus Demon. If I was here I would've interacted more :P ))
(Its ok dude. Plus, I just killed a "bug!")

NightSky said:
A loud noise startled Bex causing her to whip round towards it the cards unintentionally following her and all flying straight into Angie. "Hey!" She said. "I told you not to distract me." She said but couldn't help laughing as she did so.
"Oh hush! There was a bug!" He smiled back. Tossing a book back at her, after the cards went flying all over. (Landing no where near her.) "An now your making me throw bad too!? You and your damn magic." He winked, as he smiled back. "But really... What was up with her. She seem odd to you too?"

Chale said:
"Oh hush! There was a bug!" He smiled back. Tossing a book back at her, after the cards went flying all over. (Landing no where near her.) "An now your making me throw bad too!? You and your damn magic." He winked, as he smiled back. "But really... What was up with her. She seem odd to you too?"
"Um correction, I made you do nothing." She said watching the poor throw hit the floor. "That," she laughed pointing at the book. "was all you."

"And yeah.. It was quite odd." She agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
NightSky said:
"Um correction, I made you do nothing." She said watching the poor throw hit the floor. "That," she laughed pointing at the book. "was all you."
"Yeah, I suck with throwing things..." He blushed a little. "There is a reason I picked up fencing instead of baseball." He walked d over tossing the book back onto the table. "I'm a little hungry. Want to grab a bite really fast?" He smiled happily. "I could even braid your hair! Ohhh! This is fun! I don't normally make such good friends with people who have awesome hair."

Chale said:
"Yeah, I suck with throwing things..." He blushed a little. "There is a reason I picked up fencing instead of baseball." He walked d over tossing the book back onto the table. "I'm a little hungry. Want to grab a bite really fast?" He smiled happily. "I could even braid your hair! Ohhh! This is fun! I don't normally make such good friends with people who have awesome hair."
Dwen gets up now. "Food does seem like a good idea. I'll race you two to the cafe!" He exclaims before dashing into the school.

@NightSky

Last edited by a moderator:
Chale said:
"Sure that sounds really good right now." She said smiling. She looked up at a blue hair. "Can you even braid such short hair?" She asked.

TheForgottenOne said:
Dwen gets up now. "Food does seem like a good idea. I'll race you two to the cafe!" He exclaims before dashing into the school.
@NightSky

"Hey Dwen!" She shouted unaware he was even there, but raced off after him anyway her curly hair bouncing behind her.

NightSky said:
"Sure that sounds really good right now." She said smiling. She looked up at a blue hair. "Can you even braid such short hair?" She asked.
"Hey Dwen!" She shouted unaware he was even there, but raced off after him anyway her curly hair bouncing behind her.
TheForgottenOne said:
@NightSky
"Gah." He sprinted after them, both. "This is bull! Head starts on both of you!" He yelled. Catching up with Bex. "Come on!"

NightSky said:
Chale said:
"Gah." He sprinted after them, both. "This is bull! Head starts on both of you!" He yelled. Catching up with Bex. "Come on!"
Dwen zips into the cafeteria grabbing sandwiches and fruit before sitting at a table. Watching the others run down the hallway. "C'mon Angie, you can beat Bex!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back