• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

(Ok so I've never done this before, well I've written stories but never with other people so.....I'm trying to make this story interesting but i can barely post the first thing, anyway here goes nothing.)Kyoko stood before what she new would be her last moments before everything changed. "A school for everyone to learn magic." Why did she even care, she human! After everything that had happen this was the last place she wanted to be standing. She thought over and over that she could just try something, anything maybe she won't have to walk through this gate. Everything she thought of wouldn't work and she gave up. "I'm going to have to walk through this stupid gate sooner or later" she told herself, she touched the gate and all the worst case scenarios began to flood her mind. Mainly the fact that her brother would be here. "I'm just going to pretend that the next couple of years don't exist." she told herself. This is definitely the best option. So finally she walked through the gate and headed to her room. "Lets just hope I don't run into anyone that would be stupid enough to try to befriend a random person that just showed up." She mumbled to herself.

NightSky said:
Bex followed Angie and also put the books down on the bench, the floating books mimicking her movement.
"Just tell me what you need." She smiled twisting a blue strand of hair around her finger.
"Well that depends, how do you mean need? I could just say i need a date." He winks again. "I wont though, but my point stands. I "need" Food and water, do i get them? Not on nay regular basis." But he then stops and looks back at the books. "So, what's going on is I simply need to work on how different kinds of magic, are created. Thats part of why I need more than one magic user."

Spotsvannia said:
[[ah, sorry guys I've got to go before things even get the chance to get started! Have fun though~!]]
(Awe. ok. Bye! You have fun too!)

Alucard, was inside of the canteen ( Cafeteria, to Americans. ) playing around with the illusion magic, by making it looked like the lunch, ladies looked like ugly creatures, that came from a different planet all together.. Oh wait.. That is what they looked like. But he challenged himself to make them look even uglier. Once he saw the faces, of the students affected by his magic, he silently laughed, though his movements suggested he was laughing.

4csRYW

Once he had stopped laughing, he drunk the pint of blood, that was in front of him. That was the only meal, he wanted. With a sigh, he'd cross one leg over the other and look around the filled room, at the people getting their lunch.

Dir walked down the halls, reading his book. "Hmm..." He was thinking about Bex, like usual. 'I hope she's alright... Maybe I'll ask again?" Dir then walked into his room, sighing... 'I really do need to man up, Im'a wimp.' He thought.

(Sorry didnt see were you where and presumed xD @NightSky @Chale )

Chale said:
"Well that depends, how do you mean need? I could just say i need a date." He winks again. "I wont though, but my point stands. I "need" Food and water, do i get them? Not on nay regular basis." But he then stops and looks back at the books. "So, what's going on is I simply need to work on how different kinds of magic, are created. Thats part of why I need more than one magic user."
(Awe. ok. Bye! You have fun too!)
Bex giggled. "I don't know how much help I'll be to you on a date, but magic I can certainly help you. Why do you need to study magic?" Bex asked intruiged.

NightSky said:
Bex giggled. "I don't know how much help I'll be to you on a date, but magic I can certainly help you. Why do you need to study magic?" Bex asked intruiged.
He cringed for a moment and shook his head. "Skip why.. if you don't mind... He grabed one of the smaller books, drawing something down in it. "But why no date love? Spoken for already? That's to bad."

(mind if i join in on your conversation?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spirit walked down the hallways, walking into her brother's room.

"Hey Dir." She said, sitting on his bed.

"What?!"

"Have you got a crush?"

"Maybe- Why?" He responded.

"Because... I th-" She paused for a second. Did she want her brother knowing? She knew him as too shy to talk about these topics, so she continued.

"I think I have..."

"What?! Who?!" He said, slightly enraged that she was already liking someone, already having a chance, already- 'Calm down...' He thought to himself

"A- A- Gi- Girl named May." Spir then watched her brother trying to calm down.

"W- What?" He said, bluntly. 'She likes May... Fuck sake!'

Dironus then got up and smacked the wall with a spell covering his fist with fire, leaving a burn mark in the wall.

"Get out." He said, She was going to say something else, but she decided not to and left.

( i mena it just seems semi-obvious who im talking to but ill repost it all I haven't role played in six months now so im a bit rusty)

Dragasis said:
( i mena it just seems semi-obvious who im talking to but ill repost it all I haven't role played in six months now so im a bit rusty)
(Just tag the person.)

Chale said:
He cringed for a moment and shook his head. "Skip why.. if you don't mind... He grabed one of the smaller books, drawing something down in it. "But why no date love? Spoken for already? That's to bad."
"Sorry didn't mean to pry.." She said regretting asking. Bex sighed and looked down. "I can't.." Her face clouded over for a moment but she snapped out of it with a smile. "I guess you could say I'm not allowed, but that's very simply put."

-he looked out the window down at Kylie his eyes turned red and he gulped then they turned silver once more as he placed a hand on the window he watched her untill she was out of his sight hoping not to be caught-"Who's that? She seems new to this school to" @CALLA

NightSky said:
"Sorry didn't mean to pry.." She said regretting asking. Bex sighed and looked down. "I can't.." Her face clouded over for a moment but she snapped out of it with a smile. "I guess you could say I'm not allowed, but that's very simply put."
"That seems... stupid if you don/'t mind my saying so. Whats there to keep you from it?" He looked aver at her. "I mean i know its not a lack of people, and I doubt its parents, if you take a look around here, guess how many are around love." He smiled. "Don't get me wrong, if your not interested just say so. But I can't help but wonder."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back