• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Chale said:
"That seems... stupid if you don/'t mind my saying so. Whats there to keep you from it?" He looked aver at her. "I mean i know its not a lack of people, and I doubt its parents, if you take a look around here, guess how many are around love." He smiled. "Don't get me wrong, if your not interested just say so. But I can't help but wonder."
"I really don't want to get into it.." She said quietly holding her stomach. "Sorry, I'd rather not relive that memory."

(Thanks!) Kyoko was walk to her room avoiding everyone she could see. At some point she walked by someone drawing symbols one a book. "keep walking" she thought. She looked back just for a second, and she noticed what was being written down. Magic and more like spell creation. they were the basics, but the topic seemed to intrigue her. She stopped. "What the point?" "Besides they don't seem to want visitors." She stood there for what seemed like an eternity wondering what to do. "Screw it." She walked forward. "Hey do you need some help, umm......if I'm bothering you I can leave.....I was just wondering." To be honest she cared more about knowing what they were doing with the magic that if they liked her or not. @Chale @NightSky

Last edited by a moderator:
Swire said:
(Thanks!) Kyoko was walk to her room avoiding everyone she could see. At some point she walked by someone drawing symbols one a book. "keep walking" she thought. She looked back just for a second, and she noticed what was being written down. Magic and more like spell creation. they were the basics, but the topic seemed to intrigue her. She stopped. "What the point?" "Besides they don't seem to want visitors." She stood there for what seemed like an eternity wondering what to do. "Screw it." She walked forward. "Hey do you need some help, umm......if I'm bothering you I can leave.....I was just wondering." To be honest she cared more about knowing what they were doing with the magic that if they liked her or not. @Chale @NightSky
"Oh, just making a friend." He nudged Bex as he said this. "Want to just skip this? It can wait love. I'm here all year." He held his hand out to the newcomer. "Angelo Alternis Alghrim, but my friends call me Angie."

@NightSky

Chale said:
"Oh, just making a friend." He nudged Bex as he said this. "Want to just skip this? It can wait love. I'm here all year." He held his hand out to the newcomer. "Angelo Alternis Alghrim, but my friends call me Angie."
"Oh, I really don't mind." She smiled nudging Angie back. She smiled warmly at the new person. "Bexley Valentine but call me Bex." @Swire

"It's Kyoko, but my friends call me Kyoko." Kyoko made somewhat of a hollow smile. "Nice to meet you. I saw the magic you were writing down. Creation Magic huh?" Just looking at them the girl uses magic, from what i know the girl has a type of movement magic, and the boy has well, no magic unless its advanced enough that i can't tell. She thought to herself. @NightSky @Chale

Swire said:
"It's Kyoko, but my friends call me Kyoko." Kyoko made somewhat of a hollow smile. "Nice to meet you. I saw the magic you were writing down. Creation Magic huh?" Just looking at them the girl uses magic, from what i know the girl has a type of movement magic, and the boy has well, no magic unless its advanced enough that i can't tell. She thought to herself. @NightSky @Chale
NightSky said:
"Oh, I really don't mind." She smiled nudging Angie back. She smiled warmly at the new person. "Bexley Valentine but call me Bex." @Swire
"What?... I just study magic. I have none of my own. None of these book have my handwriting in them save for my book." He held up a small leather journal. "An all i did in this was scribble her name down..." He then nudged Bex again, before stepping back to the table of books, out of her reach.

Chale said:
"What?... I just study magic. I have none of my own. None of these book have my handwriting in them save for my book." He held up a small leather journal. "An all i did in this was scribble her name down..." He then nudged Bex again, before stepping back to the table of books, out of her reach.
Bex rolled her eyes jokingly. "No fair. I can't reach you." She then smirked before flicking her wrist pushing a force into Angie's side.

"haha, figures....." I was stupid to come here, and here I was afraid they would know how to do this kinda of magic. They probably don't know almost anything about this, well except the basics, She thought. "Sorry, for some reason i thought something else, you're human right Angie? and Bex was it? Do you use magic?" @Chale @NightSky

Swire said:
"haha, figures....." I was stupid to come here, and here I was afraid they would know how to do this kinda of magic. They probably don't know almost anything about this, well except the basics, She thought. "Sorry, for some reason i thought something else, you're human right Angie? and Bex was it? Do you use magic?" @Chale @NightSky
"Yes I do, telekenisis specifically." She added. "What about you?" She asked as she couldn't tell if the girl was human or not.

Swire said:
NightSky said:
Bex rolled her eyes jokingly. "No fair. I can't reach you." She then smirked before flicking her wrist pushing a force into Angie's side.
"Yeah... I'm human... Granted if I wasn't my hair wouldn't be second best on campus" With that, he gave a sarcastic hair flick at Bex. "But really i am only human. But i can remember anything. I just need to see it for three seconds, one fourth that if I read it."

Chale said:
"Yeah... I'm human... Granted if I wasn't my hair wouldn't be second best on campus" With that, he gave a sarcastic hair flick at Bex. "But really i am only human. But i can remember anything. I just need to see it for three seconds, one fourth that if I read it."
Bex smiled ruffling her hair slightly creating a blur of pink and blue. "My abilities aren't anything special though." She admitted. "I think painting or carving is something more noticeable."

Chale said:
NightSky said:
"Yes I do, telekenisis specifically." She added. "What about you?" She asked as she couldn't tell if the girl was human or not.
"I'm human, though my whole life has been dedicated to studying magic. I can't remember everything is see, but I'm still pretty good. My family had magic books that most people don't have, so i know a good amount. I know someone who uses telekinesis, well i knew them.....anyway do you mind if i test you?" Kyoko held up a deck of 54 cards as though to throw them in the air. "Can i see how many you can concentrate on?"

Swire said:
"I'm human, though my whole life has been dedicated to studying magic. I can't remember everything is see, but I'm still pretty good. My family had magic books that most people don't have, so i know a good amount. I know someone who uses telekinesis, well i knew them.....anyway do you mind if i test you?" Kyoko held up a deck of 54 cards as though to throw them in the air. "Can i see how many you can concentrate on?"
NightSky said:
Bex smiled ruffling her hair slightly creating a blur of pink and blue. "My abilities aren't anything special though." She admitted. "I think painting or carving is something more noticeable."
"If you do that, then I'll mess with her well shes doing that, so you may want to wait." He winked at kyoko. "But if you insist on this now, I'll TRY to refrain. I like her hair, I must play with it at some point". He smiled as he sat on the table, watching the pair.

Swire said:
Bex tilted her head in confusion. "Um.. Sure." She said reluctantly looking at the cards, she hadn't tried something like this before and was pretty certain she would be able to focus on them all.

Chale said:
"If you do that, then I'll mess with her well shes doing that, so you may want to wait." He winked at kyoko. "But if you insist on this now, I'll TRY to refrain. I like her hair, I must play with it at some point". He smiled as he sat on the table, watching the pair.

"Don't put me off." She warned him before turning back to Kyoko. "I'll try my best."

After a while, Alucard decided that he would leave the canteen and the horror on the faces of those who saw his illusions. He was playing with a ball of fire, tossing it back and fourth, behind his back. He was walking the halls of the school, sighing here and there, because he was tired. Then, he had a idea. He'd lay down against a white wall and make it look like he had been murdered, using knifes and when ever someone came to investigate he'd move his eyeballs back, and around to look at them, with a creepy looking smile.

Alucard for the lols

NightSky said:
Bex tilted her head in confusion. "Um.. Sure." She said reluctantly looking at the cards, she hadn't tried something like this before and was pretty certain she would be able to focus on them all.

"Don't put me off." She warned him before turning back to Kyoko. "I'll try my best."
"I said I can try, your hair is just like drawing a moth to a flame. How am i to help it love?" He continued to pester her. But it was clear it was simply teasing, he didn't mean anything by it.

"Ok so there are different types of telekinesis." She said as she began to throw a card into the air. "Some can focus everything but only in a small areas, some require full focus but can bend or break the object." she began to throw 3 at a time. "There are a lot of different types and new ones show up all the time, but this test puts you in some category or at least gives insight to your own ability."(Your character you decide what happens) @Chale @NightSky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back