• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Bex skids into the canteen, uncertain if she had beaten Angie or not but right now food was more important. She picked up a whole margarita pizza and sat next to Dwen.

@TheForgottenOne @Chale

Last edited by a moderator:
-he blushed then grabbed every bag for the girls with ease his arms flexed at this-"Were to m-mamm" @CALLA

May watched Spir walk off. "Hey are you okay?" She called out waiting for her to answer. 'Should I go see if she is okay?' She thought as she turned to the door. "Dri what happened." She called in asking him. @xScreaminGhostx

Dragasis said:
-he blushed then grabbed every bag for the girls with ease his arms flexed at this-"Were to m-mamm" @CALLA
[[oh! @CALLA had made it back to the chat yet, but I can go with it!]]

NightSky said:
Bex skids into the canteen, uncertain if she had beaten Angie or not but right now food was more important. She picked up a whole margarita pizza and sat next to Dwen.
@TheForgottenOne @Chale
TheForgottenOne said:
Dwen zips into the cafeteria grabbing sandwiches and fruit before sitting at a table. Watching the others run down the hallway. "C'mon Angie, you can beat Bex!"
Angie trotted in after the pair. "Damn it both of you!" He looked down at the ground. "Both of you got a head start, he said sitting across from them both."You two are cheaters."

Chale said:
Angie trotted in after the pair. "Damn it both of you!" He looked down at the ground. "Both of you got a head start, he said sitting across from them both."You two are cheaters."
"Nah you're just too slow." She replied before eating a slice of pizza. "If I could do it, you sure as hell could." She said smiling, feeling genuinely proud of herself. "You know what you are.. A bad loser." She said with a giggle.

Dragasis said:
[[alrighty then]]

"Huh..." Whoever the boy was, he was pretty quick on his feet to be able to show up like that, or maybe it was just a bit of magic? "But you'll have to ask her where those bags go I guess, I'm just trying to get directions myself."

@CALLA @Dragasis

May looked at Dir confused. "Who Bex?" She said the first name that came to mind. The person she hoped liked her back. "She never showed that she was interested in me." May said sitting on the bed next to Dir. @xScreaminGhostx

[[ sorry laptop shut down ]]

Turning over to the boy that had just showed himself , as if by magic " To my room of course . But then again you shouldn't help him" turing to the young girl she smiled " I'm heading to the dorm rooms right know . " She started walking " Oh and who cares how hard he is trying as long as he gets the job done . I don't pay him to try . "

@Spotsvannia

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol I'm back, sorry @Chale and @NightSky I thought I was earily to something but I was about to be late. Lol uhhhh I just graduated high school! Anyway I'm probably going to introduce kyro when I get home.)

[[oh laptops~ never know when they're going to act on their own, also >< super sorry for the mix up, I'm using my second character right now Gabriela since she's the new student, instead of the green haired one ^^; sorry about that]] @CALLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back