• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

xScreaminGhostx said:
Dir walked down the halls to the Canteen, seeing Bex and smiling with a Slight wave. He then got some food- Trying to look Normal- And sat Oppisite her "Hey!" He said, smiling at Bex. He still liked her- No matter how Corrupt he was getting. @NightSky
Bex watched Dir sit down and smiled back, I thought he was supposed to be angry.. She thought but shrugged it off, she was happy to see her friend again. "Hi stranger!" She said jokingly before eating some pasta. @Swire

Chale said:
"Ah, well then. What kind if guitar do you play?" He asked leaning to get a better look. "I never got much into music. But I can play percussion." He then lent back. "Although, I bet if you would teach me it would take me about one day to peg it down"
Roxy paused. "Y-you have eidetic memory?!" She asked. She had it too. It's how she learned almost every instrument there is. She can memorise songs and anything she see's. "Yeah. I can teach ya. Totally-" She scooched a little over. He was getting a bit too close making her blush.

[[pffff ok~ then I'll at least leave the cafeteria alone then for now and let Angelo get his flirt on]]

Enver slowly made his way down one of the halls in the dorms to drop a few things off in his room. It had been the kind of boring day that seemed to drag on fooooooorever so far. 'Maybe I'll go see what some people are doing?' He thought to himself as he let out a little yawn.

Aimlori said:
Roxy paused. "Y-you have eidetic memory?!" She asked. She had it too. It's how she learned almost every instrument there is. She can memorise songs and anything she see's. "Yeah. I can teach ya. Totally-" She scooched a little over. He was getting a bit too close making her blush.
"Hell yeah, How did you know?" He looked surprised. "Granted, mine is full of magic and Pokemon facts. But I would love some music to go with the massive blob of noting." He then winked, giving her some space. "Don't worry though. I'm not going to try anything. I flirt, but I still respect people love."

xScreaminGhostx said:
"Hehe. So what have you been up to?" He said, Smiling at Bex. @NightSky
She rolled up her rabbit onesie sleeves revealing her usual paint covered arms in response. "I was painting the door to the art filled room 7." She said with a smile. "Now everyone can tell which room I'm in just by the yellow flowers on the door." She giggled.

Aimlori said:
(Just fight him. xD )
(alright lets have some fun i guess) "Mortal bodies don't mask your form." Kyro said as he went to the ground. He walked in the dorms. He looked right at the creature. "You should really just give up the act." Kyro pulled one card out and began to make it float.

Chale said:
"Hell yeah, How did you know?" He looked surprised. "Granted, mine is full of magic and Pokemon facts. But I would love some music to go with the massive blob of noting." He then winked, giving her some space. "Don't worry though. I'm not going to try anything. I flirt, but I still respect people love."
"Good. You don't know how many perverts I get when I play my music." She breathes out. "I have eidetic memory as well. I can remember anything I see or hear- Or even read." She scooched back sitting back next to him. "When do you want to practice?" She asks, staring at him.

NightSky said:
She rolled up her rabbit onesie sleeves revealing her usual paint covered arms in response. "I was painting the door to the art filled room 7." She said with a smile. "Now everyone can tell which room I'm in just by the yellow flowers on the door." She giggled.
"You should be lucky you CAN paint, I'm really bad at art." Kyoko had remembered how many times she tried to paint but they were all really bad.

(@NightSky surprised you didn't tell him about his sister. Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted.)

May and Spir had been spending the day outside of school together. "This has been so much fun. I havn't been on a date in a few years." She said blushing. "I-I-I mean i-i-if it is o-okay to c-call it a d-d-date." She said getting super nervous and shy and blushing deep red. @xScreaminGhostx

Swire said:
(alright lets have some fun i guess) "Mortal bodies don't mask your form." Kyro said as he went to the ground. He walked in the dorms. He looked right at the creature. "You should really just give up the act." Kyro pulled one card out and began to make it float.
Drog, clearly unamused just stares at him. He did not feel like explaining himself. He knew people would be able to figure out that he was a demon. He just did not want to be a gigantic demonic being walking around crushing things. He was sitting there thinking of darkness and the fact on how he'd kill someone if wanted. "I am not going to listen to an underling." He simply says walking past him. he was not one to start a fight out of the blue. "Know your place or you'll get hurt."

(Drog is very powerful. Known to be the devil- he can be reborn if killed. I am not saying he can not die- He is already dead to tell the truth.
xD )

Swire said:
"You should be lucky you CAN paint, I'm really bad at art." Kyoko had remembered how many times she tried to paint but they were all really bad.
"Aw, I'm sure you're not that bad." She said with a reassuring smile. "You're welcome to come and paint in my room if you'd like." She offered, the idea of many people working together to paint her room made Bex feel warm and happy inside.

((Oh, yeah! I had forgotten about that xD . I'll make sure I do it in a bit. @Dkingow ))

(cool cause i was planing for regeneration but i guess i can cut him up now) "Hmmm how sad, apparently you use Demonic magic. Personally i prefer dark magic, but i won't tell you all my secrets. Lets see how strong you are." Kyro took that card he had pulled out and launched it at the back of Drog's head. Stabbing into his flesh."Ace of Spades, you can check it." he said turning around. @Aimlori

Last edited by a moderator:
NightSky said:
"Aw, I'm sure you're not that bad." She said with a reassuring smile. "You're welcome to come and paint in my room if you'd like." She offered, the idea of many people working together to paint her room made Bex feel warm and happy inside.
((Oh, yeah! I had forgotten about that xD . I'll make sure I do it in a bit. @Dkingow ))
"Hmmmm maybe, i don't like leaving my room that much, but if i can it would be fun!" Kyoko forced herself to forget all the worst case scenarios and think about the good.

Aimlori said:
Drog, clearly unamused just stares at him. He did not feel like explaining himself. He knew people would be able to figure out that he was a demon. He just did not want to be a gigantic demonic being walking around crushing things. He was sitting there thinking of darkness and the fact on how he'd kill someone if wanted. "I am not going to listen to an underling." He simply says walking past him. he was not one to start a fight out of the blue. "Know your place or you'll get hurt."
(Drog is very powerful. Known to be the devil- he can be reborn if killed. I am not saying he can not die- He is already dead to tell the truth.
xD )
(also it would help to look at my CS sheets, only if you haven't looked at it already.)

Swire said:
(cool cause i was planing for regeneration but i guess i can cut him up now) "Hmmm how sad, apparently you use Demonic magic. Personally i prefer dark magic, but i won't tell you all my secrets. Lets see how strong you are." Kyro took that card he had pulled out and launched it at the back of Drog's head. Stabbing into his flesh."Ace of Spades, you can check it." he said turning around. @Aimlori
Unfazed

, Drog sighs grabbing the card. "You should learn that being cocky won't do good you little brat." The card went up in flames. He really did not like when people thought to be better than him. This one could cut him up all he wanted and not get him to grunt in pain. "Stab me in the chest if you'd like- I am the eir to hell." He yawned a little wanting to go destroy something.

Spirit smiled at May, Moving closer "Yes... It is." She said, looking into May's eyes and moving May's hair back with her fingers. @Dkingow

---

Dir smiled at Bex. He would do anything for her... He looked into her eyes and then came back- "W- What?" He said, unaware of what's going on @NightSky @Swire

xScreaminGhostx said:
Spirit smiled at May, Moving closer "Yes... It is." She said, looking into May's eyes and moving May's hair back with her fingers. @Dkingow
---

Dir smiled at Bex. He would do anything for her... He looked into her eyes and then came back- "W- What?" He said, unaware of what's going on @NightSky @Swire
Bex giggled at Dir's stumbling over his words. "You were in a world of your own for a moment." She said putting her elbow on the table so she could rest her chin on her hand. "We were just talking about painting my room." She quickly informed him.

"Oh!" She said realising something. "I met your sister, Spir, earlier." She smiled. "She seems really nice."
@Swire

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyro pull the card back out of the flames. "Ha, careful these things aren't replaceable, it takes a long time and a lot of energy to make them, and trust me they don't burn easily either. Only thing that can make these things float, burn, break, or bend is me! And a specific dark magic ritual that, oh and I'm not telling it to a dead person!" As he said this Kyro pulled out 2 decks, one White and one Black. "108 Cards, with jokers." All the cards burst out of the pack and began floating around. "Lets play." @Aimlori

Users who are viewing this thread

Back