• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Spotsvannia said:
"Hmmm... fruit does sound like a good idea right now." He nodded in agreement, it was better than his original idea of grabbing some chips or something like that. "You think?" He blinked in surprise at the sudden cat on his shoulder, but a smile quickly spread on his face as he reached up to scratch under the cute kitty's chin. "Then I'm honored~" Continuing to scratch the lil' kitty as they walked, he was glad to see Roxy all smiles and laughs now after that experience.
As they waited in the line, Roxy sighed. She did not like waiting- She could handle it though. She looked around and leaned on Ver a little. In a friendly way as she playing sweet home alabama on her guitar.

Ash glanced at him. "does that smile work for all the girls," she asked sweetly. Pretending it didn't work on her, she didn't like guys who though they could get ever girl. She grinned, "haven't made any friends can't say I'm surprised... How is the academy going for, 'ya dear'" she says jokingly repeating his words spoken. She takes a bite of the food, it was bitter with not much taste.

@Aimlori

Bex walked over to the girls bathroom and open the door. She made her way inside and looked at the stalls the we're all empty apart from one. She lightly knocked on the stall door.

"May..?" She said softly. "Are you in there?"

@Dkingow

Dir noticed no one was in 7 and walked off, heading to the canteen "I guess that's that."

He seen the two flirting and smiled "At least their happy." Dir got his food and sat near, just so he could here how his- friends I guess- were doing. He didn't sit to near, not wanting to interfere.

@Aimlori @Betweengoodandevil

Last edited by a moderator:
Aimlori said:
As they waited in the line, Roxy sighed. She did not like waiting- She could handle it though. She looked around and leaned on Ver a little. In a friendly way as she playing sweet home alabama on her guitar.
The music helped the line not feel nearly as long as it was as. It was just the right kind of tune for that early in the day, upbeat but not too fast, and something you could nod your head along with.

Betweengoodandevil said:
Ash glanced at him. "does that smile work for all the girls," she asked sweetly. Pretending it didn't work on her, she didn't like guys who though they could get ever girl. She grinned, "haven't made any friends can't say I'm surprised... How is the academy going for, 'ya dear'" she says jokingly repeating his words spoken. She takes a bite of the food, it was bitter with not much taste.
@Aimlori
Razul gave a soft shrug. "To be honest i'm a more a hot mess than a looker. I can't get any girl I want-" He speaks out, giving a soft shrug. He did not like the idea of being the most popular guy. Wait- He was. Almost- Girls thought he was hot but he did just wanted to eat alone. He shrugged yet again. "Second year here- First year I was the hot idiot. Still am-" He moves,f acing her. "Do you know how many times I run into a wall whilst floating?" He lets out a soft chuckle, playing with a strand of her hair. He thought it was pretty-

May was still crying but tried to answer. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be comforting Dir?" She asked a bit of venom in her voice. She hadn't mean to say it like that but her mind just wouldn't let it go. "I think I will be leaving tonight. I am sorry that you had to waste your time cheering me up." She said as she opened the door. Her eyes were puffy, tears down her cheeks. @NightSky

Spotsvannia said:
The music helped the line not feel nearly as long as it was as. It was just the right kind of tune for that early in the day, upbeat but not too fast, and something you could nod your head along with.
Roxy continued playing, singing along to the tune as almost everyone started to cheer up singing a long too. She looked up at Ver giving him a kind smile as she played.

AJ

Bored that everyone else is dealing with drama and other pointless stuff I wait in the sparing room, waiting for challenge.

Ash laughed, taking her hair from the boy. She doesn't want to get attached bad things always happen to good people because of her. "what is your name of I might ask strange 'hot idiot'" she asks quoting his earlier words, her eyes flash a light magenta with her embarrassment. (her eyes change color with mood)

@Aimlori

Aimlori said:
Roxy continued playing, singing along to the tune as almost everyone started to cheer up singing a long too. She looked up at Ver giving him a kind smile as she played.
He returned her smile with a cheery grin, though he refrained from joining in on all the singing. He was pretty surprised as to how many people knew the song though, but maybe good music just brought that out in people? Whatever the case, it was without a doubt an interesting experience.

[[sorry guys, I might have to go soon to run some errands. Also, @Yappi I'm sorry I'm not much of a fighter, but I'm sure I'd be happy to include you in if you see anything that piques your interest~! ^^]]

Betweengoodandevil said:
Ash laughed, taking her hair from the boy. She doesn't want to get attached bad things always happen to good people because of her. "what is your name of I might ask strange 'hot idiot'" she asks quoting his earlier words, her eyes flash a light magenta with her embarrassment. (her eyes change color with mood)
@Aimlori
Razul chuckles at her reaction. "The names Razul-" He responds, coming a little closer. He could tell she was embarrassed. His dragon eye flashed a purple, staying that colour. He did not want to make her uncomfortable though so he leaned back hanging upside down from the bench. "Ohhhhhh sweet alabama." He sang as he heard a girl play the tune in the lunch line.

Spotsvannia said:
He returned her smile with a cheery grin, though he refrained from joining in on all the singing. He was pretty surprised as to how many people knew the song though, but maybe good music just brought that out in people? Whatever the case, it was without a doubt an interesting experience.
[[sorry guys, I might have to go soon to run some errands. Also, @Yappi I'm sorry I'm not much of a fighter, but I'm sure I'd be happy to include you in if you see anything that piques your interest~! ^^]]
Roxy stopped the song as the lady looked at her. She picked out a banana and gave a soft smile before heading down following the line. Piccolo was still on her friends shoulder. "Why did you not sing along?" She asks lightly as she grabs a carton of milk.

(well I want AJ to spare so anyone who wants there char to fight AJ is welcome to I guess)

AJ

I wait nearly falling asleep, not much fighters here huh?

Betweengoodandevil said:
Ash giggles at Razuls odd behavior. "having fun?" She asks him poking his side. Ash lifts her head, beautiful music.
@Aimlori
Razul lets out a little yelp as his side is poked, making him fall onto the ground. He sits up. "Heeey~" He pouts a little, standing up. "I am side sensitive-" He laughs. He then sits right next to her and snakes his arm around her, poking her side back. "Let's see if you are as well"

Aimlori said:
Roxy stopped the song as the lady looked at her. She picked out a banana and gave a soft smile before heading down following the line. Piccolo was still on her friends shoulder. "Why did you not sing along?" She asks lightly as she grabs a carton of milk.
Having almost forgotten why he was in the line in the first place, he quickly reached to grab a tangerine at random from the selection of fruit. "Weeeeeell... mostly because I sound about as great as a dying cow trying to sing." He admitted with an embarrassed grin. Music was great, but it wasn't his strongest skill in the least bit.

AJ

I continue to train on the dummy, I jam my rapier through it. The wooden part meant to resemble the neck completely comes off letting the hay head fall down and hit the ground with a hard thunk.

Spotsvannia said:
Having almost forgotten why he was in the line in the first place, he quickly reached to grab a tangerine at random from the selection of fruit. "Weeeeeell... mostly because I sound about as great as a dying cow trying to sing." He admitted with an embarrassed grin. Music was great, but it wasn't his strongest skill in the least bit.
Roxy shrugs. She did believe one word he spoke. "I am sure you have a lovely voice- You're just insecure, dear." She comments as she goes to sit at an empty table. She wondered if he'd sit down next to her. She figured he would-

Betweengoodandevil said:
Ash squeals trying to move from his grasp. Knowing its know use she pokes him back still being poked she giggles. "Stop, Stop." She says out of breath still giggling.
@Aimlori

Razul grins a little before letting her go. "Ohh, alright, cutie." he rubs her head. He liked this being. Not like like- The friend like. Razul was always happy to make someone giggle or laugh or just smile. He especially loved making people blush. "Sorry." He speaks out as he ate another grape. "Want one?" he hands her the tray of grapes.

Aimlori said:
Roxy shrugs. She did believe one word he spoke. "I am sure you have a lovely voice- You're just insecure, dear." She comments as she goes to sit at an empty table. She wondered if he'd sit down next to her. She figured he would-

Razul grins a little before letting her go. "Ohh, alright, cutie." he rubs her head. He liked this being. Not like like- The friend like. Razul was always happy to make someone giggle or laugh or just smile. He especially loved making people blush. "Sorry." He speaks out as he ate another grape. "Want one?" he hands her the tray of grapes.
"Ah, you say that now, but you've never heard me." With a small laugh he took his seat next to her. "If you think you could stand it though, some time when there's less of an audience to hear," He made a pointing motion towards the just busy enough cafeteria around them, "I might join in... just don't say I didn't warn you later." He added with a small grin.

Razul kept his smile and went back to eating his food. He did not know what else to say. He took a bite out of an apple, his dragon eye was a bright green as he levitated off the seat. He often did that unintentionally.

Roxy giggles as she leaned into him whispering. "Meet me in my dorm room after the next class." She set her guitar next to her and started peeling her banana. Afterwords she went to open her milk carton though she was having troubles opening it.

Spotsvannia said:
"Ah, you say that now, but you've never heard me." With a small laugh he took his seat next to her. "If you think you could stand it though, some time when there's less of an audience to hear," He made a pointing motion towards the just busy enough cafeteria around them, "I might join in... just don't say I didn't warn you later." He added with a small grin.

Betweengoodandevil said:
Ash let out a low growl. Straightening her hair back in place and stealing a grape off his tray.
@Aimlori

-[[ OK, I am finally done reading everyones posts. It may have taken me two, nearly three hours, but hey-ho. ]]-

Aimlori said:
Razul kept his smile and went back to eating his food. He did not know what else to say. He took a bite out of an apple, his dragon eye was a bright green as he levitated off the seat. He often did that unintentionally.
Roxy giggles as she leaned into him whispering. "Meet me in my dorm room after the next class." She set her guitar next to her and started peeling her banana. Afterwords she went to open her milk carton though she was having troubles opening it.
"After the ne-..." Oh yeah, class, that thing he was now definitely late for. "Craaaaaap, I forgot about my next class." Carefully lifting Piccolo off his shoulder to place back on Roxy's before quickly getting up. "Sorry I've got to cut it short, but I'll catch ya later~!" With an embarrassed grin he gave a final wave before hurrying off. If he ran, maybe he wouldn't be more than a few minutes late.

[[Ok, I'll be back in a bit, sorry guys~!]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back