• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Spotsvannia said:
"Oh hey, I didn't take you away from a conversation or anything did I?" He asked as he glanced back over in the direction of the other dude who was left standing there.
Roxy quickly shook her head. "No no-" She stared at the direction as well. The boy in the corner looked a bit pissed. "Uh-" She looked back at Ver. "Well- No. Not at all- To be honest you kind of saved me from unwanted seduction-" She gave a nervous laugh before looking down at the ground. Her eyes looked a little angered. She kind of wanted to just punch the guy but that'd be bad. It was her tomboy instinct. She just shrugged it off and strummed a note on her guitar as Piccolo meowed.

@NightSky "About what I said yesterday. I like you, Bex. And I can't stop it- It feels wierd. I don't mind if you don't- Respond- to this. I just... Like you ." Dir blushed again, flicking his hood down @Dkingow

May couldn't take it, she didn't want this at all. She burst out of the room crying. She forgot to close her notebook with "Bex and May <3" written all over the page. She ran into the bathroom and locked herself in the stall. "I can't do this. I can't be here." She yelled to herself, not caring if anyone hears her. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx

( between aren't you the gm?)

AJ

I walk into the mess hall where everyone is "Jesus Christ on a bike going to mass on Sunday why is there so much drama" I say leaning back in my step, I walk up to the table and sit down falling alseep in minutes

Aimlori said:
Roxy quickly shook her head. "No no-" She stared at the direction as well. The boy in the corner looked a bit pissed. "Uh-" She looked back at Ver. "Well- No. Not at all- To be honest you kind of saved me from unwanted seduction-" She gave a nervous laugh before looking down at the ground. Her eyes looked a little angered. She kind of wanted to just punch the guy but that'd be bad. It was her tomboy instinct. She just shrugged it off and strummed a note on her guitar as Piccolo meowed.
"Ooooh, so it was a creepy dude. Then I'm glad I made it just in time to help~" He couldn't help but just grin at the guy's pissed off look before turning back to her. "Well, with that thankfully out of the way then, have you already ate yet?"

Spotsvannia said:
"Ooooh, so it was a creepy dude. Then I'm glad I made it just in time to help~" He couldn't help but just grin at the guy's pissed off look before turning back to her. "Well, with that thankfully out of the way then, have you already ate yet?"
Roxy pauses. She took his question to mind- She put her arms to her side and shrugged a little. "No- I did not. I don't really like food but... I dunno-" Her voice was quiet and soft. She gave him a small smile and took a step closer to him as the creep walked over. She did not want to start a fight. "Did you eat yet?"

(What ever comes to mind. You are your character, you know that someone likes you a lot and your new friend is suddenly upset with it. You do as your character would.) @NightSky

Last edited by a moderator:
(kk thanks!!!)

Ash wake up from her nap, deciding she was slightly hungry. Her stomach growls at the thought. She sighs throwing her blankets off her she trudges into the cafeteria. She looks around, most tables are full, there is a table of girls in the far corner and Ash decides to stay way clear of that table. But something draws her attention, a boy. She frowns he doesn't look like he is having fun. Ash walks over there, "Okay all of you away shoo bye bye." Ash waves her hands behind her and watches as the girls flood away from the table. Whisper about Ash "omg she is such a loser." "I know right!" Ash frowns watching ever girl go back to here table. Seeking glares her way.

@Aimlori

Aimlori said:
Roxy pauses. She took his question to mind- She put her arms to her side and shrugged a little. "No- I did not. I don't really like food but... I dunno-" Her voice was quiet and soft. She gave him a small smile and took a step closer to him as the creep walked over. She did not want to start a fight. "Did you eat yet?"
"Hmm... well how about getting something light?" He asked as he nodded over towards one of the lines for food. If nothing else, it'd give them some space from sir creeperton over there. "I ate earlier, buuuuut I'm not the type to turn down the chance to grab a snack." He shook his head with a small laugh.

Bex froze, mostly in shock.

"Uhh I-" she started just as May burst out into tears.

"May!" Bex called after her but she had already left. Bex sat there for a moment everything was moving too quickly for Bex she stood up feeling light headed. "I need to check she's okay.." Bex nodded to herself and got up to walk to the door slowly holding her head.

@xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

Betweengoodandevil said:
(kk thanks!!!)
Ash wake up from her nap, deciding she was slightly hungry. Her stomach growls at the thought. She sighs throwing her blankets off her she trudges into the cafeteria. She looks around, most tables are full, there is a table of girls in the far corner and Ash decides to stay way clear of that table. But something draws her attention, a boy. She frowns he doesn't look like he is having fun. Ash walks over there, "Okay all of you away shoo bye bye." Ash waves her hands behind her and watches as the girls flood away from the table. Whisper about Ash "omg she is such a loser." "I know right!" Ash frowns watching ever girl go back to here table. Seeking glares her way.

@Aimlori
Razul looks up from his tray seeing a stranger. A girl he never saw before- She was not like the others. He was glad that she drove away the flood of annoying females. He leaned back a little, giving a soft smile. "Ey there-" He speaks out smoothly, his dragon eye flashes a light pink. To be honest, this gal was quite cute. He popped a grape in his mouth as he watched her.

Spotsvannia said:
"Hmm... well how about getting something light?" He asked as he nodded over towards one of the lines for food. If nothing else, it'd give them some space from sir creeperton over there. "I ate earlier, buuuuut I'm not the type to turn down the chance to grab a snack." He shook his head with a small laugh.

Roxy nodded a bit fastly at the question. She thought it would indeed get them away from the creep- "Alright- I can maybe get a banana or an apple..." She speaks out softly. She gives a little giggle as piccolo jumps onto Ver;s shoulder. "I think he likes you-" Roxxy speaks out softly. She liked this chill boy- He was not flirty- He was not too quiet- He was nice. He also appreciated her music instead of lusting for it like most-

[[Hmmm... I'm sure there has to be one somewhere at the school. I mean how else can you test your magical might without a bit of fighting?]] @Yappi

"hello," Ash said. Her voice void of emotion, she sets her bag down on a chair at his table far away from him so he wont get offended she was sitting here. She moves and grabs a tray before sitting back down next to the boy.

@Aimlori

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ

After much looking I finally find somewhere to train. I look around, they use nothing but staves and wands. I prefere 2 swords, rapiers to be exact. I go to a training dummy and practice, magic weapon easily allowing me to slash with what would be a thrusting weapon.

Betweengoodandevil said:
"hello," Ash said. Her voice void of emotion, she sets her bag down on a chair at his table far away from him so he wont get offended she was sitting here. She moves and grabs a tray before sitting back down next to the boy.
@Aimlori
Razul gave her a sweet smile- "How's the academy going for ya, dear?" He asks, putting some cheeriness in his voice. He did not want to sound depressed or saddened when meeting a new being. He could see a bunch of the girls glaring at her. He gave a glare to the rude girls making them pout. He did not like the way they acted- All out of pure jealousy. He was goign to have a chit chat with them later.

"Why does she ju-" just as he was about to start crying, He remembered what the others said.

He sat in class, alone. Thinking

"I'll bring it up later..." He stood up and went for his free period. He started walking down the hallway, stopping at 7. He knocked on the door. "Hello?" He asked. Slightly cheerful with a hint of sadness.

@NightSky @Dkingow

Aimlori said:
Razul looks up from his tray seeing a stranger. A girl he never saw before- She was not like the others. He was glad that she drove away the flood of annoying females. He leaned back a little, giving a soft smile. "Ey there-" He speaks out smoothly, his dragon eye flashes a light pink. To be honest, this gal was quite cute. He popped a grape in his mouth as he watched her.

Roxy nodded a bit fastly at the question. She thought it would indeed get them away from the creep- "Alright- I can maybe get a banana or an apple..." She speaks out softly. She gives a little giggle as piccolo jumps onto Ver;s shoulder. "I think he likes you-" Roxxy speaks out softly. She liked this chill boy- He was not flirty- He was not too quiet- He was nice. He also appreciated her music instead of lusting for it like most-
"Hmmm... fruit does sound like a good idea right now." He nodded in agreement, it was better than his original idea of grabbing some chips or something like that. "You think?" He blinked in surprise at the sudden cat on his shoulder, but a smile quickly spread on his face as he reached up to scratch under the cute kitty's chin. "Then I'm honored~" Continuing to scratch the lil' kitty as they walked, he was glad to see Roxy all smiles and laughs now after that experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back