• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea laughed, "That sounds like a horrible prom. We still have one and a half years till ours." Rhea handed the picture back smiling, "Shania, can I stay with you while Lucy is gone? I already asked my brother and he says you can come stay with us... but if you don't feel comfortable with that, I can stay with you." Rhea offered.

"I won't leave this house is all i have that can't leave," she said "it can't die it can't get mad I feel better here, you can stay with me anytime..." She looked at Rhea "but I can't tell you if i can ... handle myself with Luce gone,"

Rhea smiled at Shania, "I can heal myself. I trust you." She said calmly, "Please don't worry, though I hope I won't be much of a burden because I can't cook or clean much..." Rhea said, a bit embarrassed.

"I like to cook and clean I even like to sew," Shania said with a shrug "I'm not all war and blood," she gave a dry laugh "and thank you for trusting me even if your trust is a tad misplaced,"

Rhea shook her head, "I don't believe it is. I trust you Shania. And I have never thought you were all blood and war." She handed the girl back the album.

Shania hugged Rhea to her unable to refrain any longer. "Rhea is that how you feel when we get hurt this tight sick feeling in your stomach?" Shania asked

Rhea hugged the girl back, "Yeah... it hurts and I just wish I could fix it. Sometimes I know I can't, that's when I get that feeling the worst." She said quietly.

"God I'm sorry if I'd know it was this bad I wouldn't have been so stuborn to be heald," she gave a weak laugh "but I have to get this laundry done or Luce will have to wear dirty clothes tomorow,"

"Shania you are not making a lot of sense." Rhea said, she had jumped so drastically in conversation a bit. "What has you hurting yourself and laundry...?"

"as brother always said, don't try to understand me," she said and squeezed Rhea "I was too busy talking with you I forgot about the laundry and i just now remembered, Luce won't like dirty clothes,"

Rhea laughed as well, "ok... I won't try too hard." She said smiling.

The next week went by rather slowly for Rhea. Her brother through she had possibly gotten really hurt or sick, but when her throat had healed completely Rhea just had to take a nasty cough super to make sure she was not getting something bad. Friday afternoon Rhea was over early like usual taking notes in her large notebook she usually had when healing.

Lucifer was on the floor, eating candy that Rhea had snuck to him.

Shania thought time moved too quickly for her liking, she was dreading time passing each and every second. Kai had missed three days of school but he always called or texted the group to let them know he was ok and he would make it on friday. Ebony had just walked in her parents held her out of school just making sure she was ok but she called lucifer everyday just to talk.

Sage had been to several training classes through out the week for her new job with Kai. She took advantage of the situation and requested several extra training from Kai's place. She intended to be as prepared as she possibly could, she had no plan of dying over something stupid. The new training was taking a small toll on Sage's sleep however, which makes her a bit cranky.

Rhea wondered what and who will be doing tomorrow, she would enjoy something relaxing....

"Hi Sage." Rhea greeted when he girl walked in.

Sage smiled at waved at the girl and went into the kitchen to do everything she usually did when she got into the house.

Ebony went into the kitchen "Sage are you ok?" she asked quietly.

Shania just waved her on not really going to make a fuss today. "Oh Sage your day," she called "what are we doing tomorow?"

"Ah yeah, just tired. Been doing a bunch of training that Kai needs me to do for that job." She said absentmindedly, "How are you doing?" She asked, turning to the girl.

She peaked around the kitchen when Shania said it was her day,
"Hmmmmm. Usually I would like to choose a sport. But I feel like everyone is so tense lately." She said, crossing her arms.

Rhea smiled, exactly what she was thinking.

"I agree, why don't we relax tomorow and just lazy somewhere," Kai asked Shania hadn't even heard him come in "Preistess how good are you with burns?" he asked with an amused smile.

Shania rolled her eyes at him he was worse then she was at getting hurt.

"I'm ok now," Ebony told Sage though Kai's entrance had startled her

Rhea looked up at Kai and pressed her lips together in a frown, "Good..." She said, Kai must have got hurt, but at least he was telling her.

Sage laughed, Rhea has Shania and Kai on a leash about the whole healing thing,
"That sounds good to me as well. Maybe another picnick."

Lucifer looked up,
"Oh that sounds awesome!"

"Sorry priestess," Kai smiled and showed her his left hand it was burt indeed hald his hand must have been under heat for quite a while.

"A picnic sounds good," Shania agreed

"Its ok, thank you for telling me..." She said, she reached out and took his hand in hers, his skin felt hot from the burns. She did not want to take her time to heal him, she was not sure if he was in a ton of pain. She had not stopped to actually train since Shania has banned her from training.

"Ok, any suggestion for foods?" Sage asked, watching Rhea heal him.

Lucifer thought about it for a bit for the type of food.

"Maybe we can have... macaroni salad subs and cheescake?" Ebony asked listing classic picnic foods other then fried chicken of course.

"I had a run in with fire.. we still burn... imagine that," he chuckled.

"Hmmm Cheesecake." Sage said thinking about it. Lucifer perked up at the thought of the foods.

Rhea smiled at Kai,
"This should be ok? Be a little more careful..." She did not want to ask Kai why or how afraid if she asked to many questions he would not come back to her for healing.

"I'm always careful princess," Kai smiled.

Ebony went to sit in the floor with Lucifer like she always does. "You haven't had cheesecake yet?" she asked him.

"Perhaps next time... I can actually practice and not just heal." Rhea said, giving Kai's hand a quick squeeze before letting go of it flashing him a small smile.

"No.. but it sounds good. I like Cheese.. and I like cakes." He said, smiling at Ebony when she came to sit down with him.

Sage nodded,
"Ok, sounds good. We can do that tomorrow. Any suggestions for lunch today?" she asked.

Kai smiled "anything poison free for me I'm on an arsnic free diet," he chuckled and looked at Rhea "you can use me to practice anyday I'm good at getting little injuries like burns,"

Shania was going to help the process along by breaking Kai's nose but her frustrations wasn't his fault... yet.

"This why I don't wish to practice on you guys... I don't like see you guys in pain... and if I am to.. experiment I would kind of need you guys to be in pain..." She said quietly looking down at her hands. She gently rubbed a thumb over her scarred palm in thought. She had been trying a few things before she was banned and she was very much eager to get back to them.

Safe chuckled watching Shania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back