• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"If we play soccer it'll force Rhea to be active," Shania pointed out "and it might strengthen out teams of three, Me Sage and Ebony vs Rhea Kai and Luce,"

Kai chuckled "can't even stand to play on my team Shania,"

"Not quite but you and sage are rather competitive after all," Shania said

Sage laughed, "Jealous Shania is on my team? This means I am more likely to win. Not that I need them to win against you Kai." Sage said challenging him like usual.

Rhea flushed when Shania said it would force her to be active,
"I-I am not that inactive...." Though she usually had her head in a book.

Lucifer was thinking more about asking Shania to train with him tonight then paying attention to the conversation.

Shania smiled and pat Rhea on the back "It'll be fun." she smiled

Kai agreed with a nod and a smirk "my team will win," he said

"Ok it is settled then... Tomorrow morning we can play soccer... local park or private city?" Sage asked.

Rhea kind of wanted to play at the local part because it will keep their powers in check and they could have a semi normal game....

Sage smirked, "I rather go to our kingdom and play there."

Rhea raised her hand,
"I rather go to a park... what do you think Ebony?" She said, hopping the girl would back her up.

Lucifer crawled to Shania and then peaked his head over the couch to look at the laying down girl,
"Hey Shania." He started to get her attention.

"What?" Sage said raising her eye brow. "Am I scaring you again?" She asked chuckling at Ebony.

"Can we train tonight again?" He asked quietly. He had been asking more often to train with Shania, he wanted to make sure he would be ready for his test soon.

"Of course; I won't go easy on you," Shania ruffled his hair with a tence smile. She had been trying to forget him leaving soon but it wasn't working.

Ebony hid fully behind Rhea "a little," she said quietly. This made Kai laugh Ebony was too cute.

"We are the same team, so get along better then usual ok?" Sage said winking at Ebony.

Rhea laughed when Ebony hid behind her, she was not a shield but Ebony used her anyway....

Lucifer gave Shania a sad smile,
"Sorry to keep asking you... I know you hate it."

"What are you saying? I love to spar with you," she said "You can actually hold your own,"

Kai chuckled "Princess you do know how to play soccer right?" he asked pulling her to him.

Ebony now without a sheild nodded to Sage.

Rhea felt like a doll... she blamed Ebony for this sudden train of events, "Yes... It is Lucifer we will have to teach how to play." She said, she basically just let Kai pull her closer... much like when Levi picked her up... she just went limp and tried not to struggle to much, it was pointless most the time to anyway.

Sage on the other hand warped one arm around Ebony's waist and laughed,
"Ok so we are going to win against them tomorrow right?"

Lucifer smiled took Shanias hand, "Also... can I have some candy?" he asked suddenly grinning.

"Even better I made penutbutter fudge it's in the fridge go help yourself," she smiled at Lucifer.

Ebony squeeked. "Y..yeah," she said timidly.

Kai kissed Rhea's forehead "You'll do good Princess,"

Rhea blushed and put her hand over her forehead. "Yeaah.... Kai can you let go of me now?" She asked, it sounded more like 'have you tormented me enough today?'.

Lucifer grinned and nodded, and looked over to the group, "Ah... What are you guys doing?!" Lucifer suddenly yelled at them.

Sage looked up then hugged Ebony and grind at Lucifer, "Team meetings, your not part of this team so you are not invited." She said grinning at the demon boy. Lucifer made a face like he was pouting.

Ebony was blushing begging for Lucifer to save her silently.

Shania sat up and laughed "you two torment Rhea and Ebony too often one day those cute little girls are gonna bite you both back,"

"Oh depends where she bites me.. I might like it," Kai smirked

Sage snickered when Rhea tried to get away, she had one hand on Kai's face pushing him away her face was a whole new shade of red, "No no no... no biting..." She insisted.

Sage's laugh was slightly cut short when Lucifer just snatched Ebony away from her arms. Sage blinked then laughed,
"Ok ok you can have her."

Ebony clung to Lucifer her face hidden in his chest. Shania smacked Kai in the back of the head and pulled rhea to her then onto the couch when she sat "What are we going to do with you two?" Shania asked.

"Tar and feather," Ebony muttered.

Sage burst out laughing, "Kai might enjoy that too. I on the other hand, will bid you all good bye for I have things to do... So tomorrow at the park? Since we were out voted. I guess I will see you all then." Sage said, waving at them.

Rhea was still blushing sitting next to Shania.... she was not going to bite anyone...

Lucifer smiled and Ebony and squeezed her in hims arms.

Ebony just held onto Lucy for a while before finally letting go. "When are you heading home Rhea?" KAi asked "I'll be nice and give you a lift,"

"I think she'd rather go with me and catch the bus," Shania chuckled.

"Its ok... Kai will be fastest... You don't need to bother Shania," Rhea said with a smiled. She needed to ask Kai a few favors anyway. "I should be heading home soon as well..." Rhea leaned over and gave Shania a really big hug. "Don't do anything funny Kai..." Rhea warned.

"hey I'm a gentleman my lady," Kai said. "I'll be good," he smiled.

Shania hugged Rhea back "I'm only a call away," she promised.

Rhea smiled back and Shania and nodded, getting up and waving at them before leaving with Kai. When she got in the car with him she let out a long sigh, "I need to talk with you over a few things...." She said.

Rhea smiled, "See what coming? You act like I am about to say something really horrible. Well I am so...." Rhea let out a really long sigh, "Kai what is Lucifer does not come back? What then?" Rhea asked. Shania would go crazy... she might hurt everyone, herself the worse...

"We pray... really hard... It'll devistate Shania and I don't think any of us could pull her back down again," Kai said honestly. "She clings to one person at a time right now it's Lucifer,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back