• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"He's as bad as i am," Shania chuckled and got Rhea some tea. "so in a while you two can stay and nap I'm sure the four of us can handle the move," Shania said Ebony nodded watchng kai sleep she wanted to poke him again/

Rhea sat up, "Oh you guys are going to move now?" She asked, taking the tea. She was not completely exhausted, just tired.

Sage shrugged,
"I guess so." She said laughing, "I think Kai will live missing out on it." She went over to Kai and pulled keys out of his pocket.

Rhea wanted to come and help out, not sleep. but she was tired..
"I want to help." She said, getting up and following them.

"Ok then, this should be quick and easy!"
Sage said chipper.

"should we leave it all alone?" Shania asked doubting the vampire would show up but if it did Kai was rather defencless.

Ebony stood up and took Lucifers hand "moving will be funright?" she asked him quietly

"It is the middle of the day. I REALLY doubt he would be that dumb." Sage said , throwing a dismissive hand while she walked out of the house. Rhea paused, "I guess I can stay then..." She said quietly, she would just read some...

Lucifer nodded,
"never really moved before, so it will be fun!"

"I will kill you if you break any of my stuff..." Sage warned Lucifer.

Shania hugged Rhea "you don't have to stay here I was going to sugest putting kai in a bedroom where he just couldn't be seen," she said but instead went to close the curtains.

Ebony chuckled "Lucy won't he'll be really careful," she said

Rhea smiled when Shania hugged her.

The moving actually went really quickly and Sage manage to fix all the boxes in one trip, and it took three more trips to get stuff like her fridge, table and beds and couch. When they had gotten to the new apartment she lived on the second floor. Moving had never been so painless with super human strength. The new apartment was one bedroom, one bathroom with a kitchen and living room combined.

"Here is our new home... Not that bad... a bit run down." She said with a shrug.

"It's too small for two people... even my run down shack can fit two people..." Shania said eyeing Sage. "If kai pays you half what he's paying Lucy a two bedroom apartment wont be hard to get,"

Ebony looked around the apartment and she had to agree with Shania it was just too small for two people.

"Well I have not actually gotten a job yet... so I am still really short money, so this is what we get for now... My mom will take the room, I'll be on the couch till I can get something better. I just have to get out of the house to get it sold... as soon as I can get some money it will get better. But right now we just have to squeeze our belts." Sage said her usual nonchalant tone. Lucifer was exploring every inch of the new place. "Besides... two people share one bed room apartments all the time.. that's not abnormal... not sure why you guys seem so surprised."

Shania narrowed her eyes "Perhaps but i find it hard to beleive Kai wouldn't give you a loan... he love tagging intrest on things,"

Ebony smiled "it's nice though... I hope your guys can get a bigger one soon though,"

Sage laughed, "Kai did try to give me a loan. He even insisted, but I turned him down. I won't borrow money. I refuse to do it." Sage made a thinking face, "It is a bit dusty though... We will have to clean the place up before we start to unpack anything."

Rhea could not really imagine living some place so small, but she guessed Sage and her mom was use to it by now... Then again she lived in massive houses all her life...

Shania nodded "I guess I understand I still don't like the fact Luce works for me to live off of," she admitted "I'll dust the living room,"

"I can get the batheroom," Ebony said

"Oh you guy's don't have too... I can do it later, I just needed help getting all the stuff here." Sage said. "The cleaning supplies are still packed up too... Where are then even at...?" she said thinking a moment where the stuff would even be.

Lucifer was opening cubereds in the kitchen, and the oven. Rhea was kind of just standing next to Ebony.

"Well how about I come over during the week help you guys get unpacked and clean up?" Shania asked "this is a new place you may have psycho neighbors or something,"

Sage chuckled, "Shania is anyone was a psycho it would be you or Kai. The neighbors should be the ones being careful. Thanks for the offer though, unpacking will be really quick. Lets head back, almost time to go scouting anyway. Hey I can still walk to your place too!" She pointed out. "No worrys about taking the bus. A little further away from Ebony's though. Looks like I can't stalk you as much as before." She said sadly

Rhea raised an eye brow but said nothing as they headed down the stairs back to the car.

Ebony blushed and hid behind Rhea "you.. you stalked me?" she squeeked

Shania laughed "yeah lets go before Kai wakes up I don't want to hear him complain,"

They got back to Shania's fairly quickly. Rhea was tired and also wanted to lay down for a quick nap. Sage said she would make an extra delirious lunch for all the hard work and help. Lucifer was happy to hear that, but he had not really worked all that hard, it really was a quick and easy move.

Kai was still dead on Shania's couch when they walked in. Shania streached "need any help?" she asked Sage. Ebony had taken her normal spot in the floor beside where Lucifer normaly rolled around.

Sage nodded and let Shania help her out. Rhea on the other hand only took a 10 minute nap before she got up and asked Lucifer and Ebony to help her drag the equipment from Kai car. From there she started to set everything up, playing with the camera for a bit before satisfied sticking it back in its charger. "Do you think you can fly this air craft Ebony?" Rhea asked the girl, hand her the controller.

"Yeah... it looks the same as my little copter," she said looking over the controles.

Kai streached and sat up "we ready to go?" he asked smoothing out his hair then he stopped and looked at his shoulder in an odd way.

Shania looked at Kai and chuckled after he lived with her for so long she realized he was just as much a child as Lucifer sometimes though he still weared on her nerves.

Rhea pretended to be oblivious to what Kai was doing, keeping her concentration on the aircraft and Ebony. She knew he noticed no pain... he will likely figure it out in a bit. "Thats good, we will have to work together, this is going to be pretty fun trying this out."

Lucifer nodded,
"Ebony you should teach me how to play with it next time!"

Sage walked out, she decided to make pasta and the food was almost done,
"Yeah, Lunch or... dinner or something in between is almost done. We can eat then head out for a little ride. You look like you slept well." Sage said grinning.

"Huh? oh yeah I'm not made for night work," he yawned "I like to sleep too much. Though I might not want to sleep with Rhea around she has this nasty habit of healiing me," he said but his tone was more amused then anything.

"If you want I can show you tonight," Ebony smiled.

"Well you should stop getting hurt..." She said out loud over her shoulder without looking at him. She sounded more like she was pouting. "Between you and Shania..." She mumbled, she was sure only Ebony and Lucifer would hear her.

Sage chuckled, "You sleep here like a baby. Sometimes I don't think you get sleep anywhere else but here. Also we already got my moving done... one moment food is done." Sage said walking back into the kitchen.

Luicfer laughed and then smiled, "Yeah, maybe when I am not trying to watch out for demons." He said

Ebony smiled and chuckled at Rhea. "That's just how they are," she said and hugged the girl softly.

Shania sighed "my house really is a hotel," she said

Kai laughed "I sleep well in my bed at home... sometimes, Shania's couch is just so confortable,"

Rhea smiled and sighed, Ebony was right, they were the ones who went out and got hurt for the rest of them...."Yeaaah... but what is the point of me if they keep hiding their injuries I don't really care if they are demon or not demon related..." Rhea ranted.

Sage finally brought out pasta with two different kinds of sauces, depending on which one anyone preferred. A spicy red sauce or a sweet white sauce.
"Ok eat up!" Sage said happily.

Kai chuckled "might hire sage as my personal cheif," he said with a smile.

Shania rolled her eyes and sat to eat a bite.

Ebony smiled "you'll just have to break them of that habit of that," she told Rhea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back