• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Sage laughed, "A body guard, Chief and underground rat? You trust me too much, So many different ways to kill you." Sage joked, sitting down and getting herself some tea.

Rhea gave Ebony a smiled and sat up,
"Yeah come on lets eat." She said, Ebony made he feel a bit better, but she wondered if it really was a habit she could break.

Lucifer was already at the table getting food.

Kai laughed "you can't kill me now I'm your meal ticket," he smiled "that's why father can't kill me aswell," he hummed and fixed himself a plate he seemed to be alot more chipper after his nap.

Ebony got some of the sweet pasta "thank you," she told sage before she began to eat.

"Not for long I hope...." Sage said dreadfully. "Besides I could kill you can just take your money. Though stealing is a bit bellow me sometimes."

"Sometimes?" Rhea asked raising an eye brow while she got some food.

When Ebony thanks Sage, she could only smile at the girl before answering Rhea,
"Of course, sometimes it is necessary." Sage said taking a drink of tea.

Lucifer on the other hand, mixed both pastas, which made Sage roll her eyes.

Kai chuckled "You won't be the first to try but you might be the first to suceed I better watch my back,"

Shania chuckled at that in all Kai's life his only adversaries were human's now he's got super human friends and demons after him.

Sage laughed, "As they say, with friends like these who needs enemies? Anywho... why don't you just starve your dad to death?" Sage said taking another sip of tea.

Although Rhea did not condone Kai killing his father..... she had thought of the same thing

"It has to look like an accident," Kai said "so I have to have the apperances of a good caring son... so when he dies nobody will suspect me," Kai shrugged.

"Kai are you ever a suspect?" Shania asked

"Yeah I was actually interagated a few times... police have learned to not even try anymore," he laughed.

Sage shrugged, "Well you can just say he refused to eat... killing himself with alcohol poisoning. Well regardless.... are we ready to go look for demons?" Sage put down her tea, "I can clean up when we get back."

Rhea nodded, putting her finished food down. Lucifer had also finished a while ago.

"Shania still want to drive?" KAi asked "I think I can do it now," he said streaching.

"Go ahead that way if we get a visit me and Luce can just jump out and go into offencive." Shania said putting her hair up.

Ebony got the aircraft since it seemed to be her job/

Rhea picked up the camera equipment and huddled it to the car. Sage got in the passenger seat, "I guess that means I have to jump out too since I not actually doing anything either? I thought I was the one who the demon hunting mobile." Sage said laughing

Rhea set up a few things in the back before hopping in,
"Don't forget we are not going out to hunt.... We are just looking to see what we are going to be running into Saturday night... But I guess if we see Fredrick we can try and kill him while it is daylight... but don't forget Lucifer is weak right now."

Lucifer jumped in the back of the car as well,
"Ill keep my senses up!"

"If we do find freddy Luce stay in the car," Shania said "he's tricky and we don't want you injured," he tone made it into an order.

Kai chuckled "so what's the area Princess?" he asked starting the car.

"Um... well we had been from A1 through A3... so I thought we should try B1 this time... to change it up a bit I guess. It is a open area, a but like where we fought the bull. A1, B1, C1, and D1 are all kind of like that..." She said, turning on her own lap top and setting it next to the camera's monitor.

Sage smiled,
"I hope I don't have to run like that again..."

"Aw but the running was good for you," KAi said with a smile "good for us too with you cooking we are all going to get fat,"

Shania glared at kai she still hasn't forgiven him for the last hunting trip comment,

Ebony giggled dispite the extra food she stayed petit because of her dancing.

Sage laughed, "both my parents said the same thing! My father more often."

"I will never get fat!" Lucifer said laughing.

When they even got remotely close to the area, Rhea suggested putting the plane out as the approached the area. Lucifer immediately felt demons in the area, and quiet a few. He even thinks he was feeling the presence of a portal.

Rhea turned on the camera, taking note of the time so she could make sure they did not run out of battery while they video taped the area.
"Ok Ebony... lets fly and find the portal first... Go a head and just keep it going straight..."

"Ok," Ebony flew the plane out of the car and over the area Rhea had the camera controles though Ebony was looking through it as well flying as high as the craft alowed.

Kai got quiet listening for what they saw. Shnaia was whatching the camera as well .

Rhea adjusted the camera accordingly, looking for anything out of the ordinary. It was not long until Rhea nodded, "I see some... There is quite a few. They all look smaller... some of those dog demons... Shania look." Rhea said, asking the only person who was not doing anything and in back of the car. "Ebony fly to the right a bit then stringent out again please." She directed the girl, "I can see the portal because there is currently a few demon's going in and out of it." There were several demons holding a lot of the human equipment's around the area, ropes and picks so on. The funny thing was some of them looked like they were getting ready for something.

Sage peered out the window to see if she could see anything from where they were. Not very much luck.

"I don't think I sense Fredrick... I kind of know what I am looking for now when sensing him." Lucifer said.

Shania looked over all the equipment "why would they need those items... what are they going to do with them," Ebony did as instructed going right and straightening. "We should be very careful in this mission,"

"Mission you make us sound like we are military," Kai chuckled softly/

Rhea smiled, "We are way to casual to be Military.... I don't know, maybe they are just picking the stuff up... or they plan on using it..." Rhea said. Rhea asked Ebony to fly the air craft around the area a bit more before the camera finally died and she told the girl she can fly it back.

When they were done they drove back to Shania's house and Rhea begin to play the tape over on the TV set for Kai, Sage and Ebony to see what ever they did not the first time. Sage watched with crossed arms,
"That is very curious." She said.

"I have a bad feeling," Shania said "I hate it," she laid on the couch thinking what they could possibly be doing. "Also I think Freddy might wait till we close the portal and we are all drained before he makes a move... it's what I would do in his shoes. "

Kai nodded his agreement as he looked over the tape rewinding everynow and again to look over somethings. "There are alot of demons... not as much as the mall but still quite a few."

Rhea nodded, "I agree with you Shania... I have a bad feeling as well. Perhaps we can try and take care of it quickly as possible." Rhea took the remote from Kai. "I have taken note of a few places that could easily be used as an ambush for us if we rush in." She said, rewinding the tape to the beginning. Rhea pointed out a few places here and there that would be a great was to lunch an ambush. "I have a feeling we can try and set a tactical approach this time instead of running in like we have been doing."

Sage shrugged,
"I am up for what ever..." Sage never seemed to care how anything got done. Her nonchalant attitude sometimes got on her nerves, even Kai seemed like he cared a lot more then she did.

Lucifer was laying on his back,
"Those were some pretty lower level demons...." he said calmly.

"yes but we know better then to think something big won't show up they always seem to," Shania said.

Kai nodded "I agree with you Rhea that sounds good but i'd rather not let us seperate or spread thin, Shania Luci you two are the damage dealers me and Sage take out alot at once Ebony is a backup and Rhea here is the brains and our healer, we have to not let anyone without the same protection."

"If we ever split up again," Rhea said, "I think it would be wise for Kai and Sage to have Lucy or Shania with them.... That way we are not pairing like weapons... Sage by herself turned sour, so did Kai by himself." Rhea said, putt the remote down.

Sage shrugged,
"Sounds good. So what are we doing tomorrow?"

Lucifer sat up and look at everyone, "Shania can choose." He said smiling at the girl. Sage went to go get a cup of tea, if today was done she wanted to go home and unpack.

"How about we go to the dojo... the children are having a fighting tornament... though perhapse Id be the only one to enjoy that... we could always go to the park and play three on three soccer?" she said

Sage laughed, "Lucifer would would enjoy it I think. You could make us all go to the fighting tournament since it is your day."

"I don't mind either activity..." Rhea said. She would probably just end up reading while it went on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back