• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Ebony waved back and went with Sage to the bus stop Kai crashed asleep on Shania's couch. Shania sighed "so Luce how do you feel finaly taking down the spider?"

"Good. He was scum. And his friend is too. He needs to die as soon as possible." He said.

Rhea has wondered out of bed again, but she looked a bit stronger then she did earlier. She was making a strange face of thought. She however did not say anything.

"I agree he needs to die... but not because he is scum but because he dragged innocent people into this," shania said "if we killed all the scum in the world we'd have to kill kai as good as he is to us we all know he isn't with others,"

Kai was fast aslepp and unable to defend himself not that he would have.

Lucifer looked Kai over again, taking Shania's words at face value as always.

Rhea quietly walked up to the couch Kai was laying on, smiling to see he was asleep. Leaning over she hovered her hand over his side, she was not going to heal it all the way, but enough to ease a lot of the pain.

Lucifer looked surprised, "Oh Rhea your up again."

(I rolled this morning for tennis teams.... it was destiny... Shania got 3, Lucifer got 3. Sage got 2, Kai got 2. Which left Ebony and Rhea to pair at 1. Rolled a D3... it was fantastic and made me laugh xD .)

(haha the dice love us)

Shania raised an eyebrow "be careful Rhea he might bite," she said.

Kai was knocked out his body too weak and tiered as it was trying to force the stuborn boy into resting. His injuries were just as bad as the doctors told Sage but they patched him up pretty well on his own it would heal in a few weeks not even leaving a scar on his body.

"Mmhm Most of the hard work is already done... I can tell. Which makes the rest of this easy.... It won't take as much. I'll leave his shoulder." When she was done, she did not feel as week as she thought she would, which was good on her part. She left the outside of the injury looking like it was so Kai would most likely not even tell she had touched him. Sitting down next to Shania, Rhea sighed a bit and gazed and Lucifer who was lazing at the ground. Sometimes he said things... Things that Rhea did not understand.

Lucifer looked back at Rhea, then turned around on his back.

Rhea smiled, snapping out of her thought. "Oh, well I can walk home... well..." Rhea flushed, she did not know how to use the bus.

"Lucy will be fine with Kai and Kai with him I can take you home, Icecream is in the freezer if you want a snack," she told Lucifer and smiled "shall we?" she held out her hand

Rhea smiled, blushing a bit more before taking her hand, "Thank you Shania."

The week went by quickly and rather uneventful. Sage had appeared at the house, her shoulder completely healed. She had already prepared for people to pick out of the bowl to figure who's teams would be who. She had also turned on the TV to Tennis to make Lucifer watch it. Rhea sat with him quietly, trying to teach him the rules of the game. Sage wondered how she had the patience to do that.

Shania smiled and set out the tea before sitting to watch the game with Lucifer and Rhea.

Kai smiled he was doing pretty good he had crashed at a hotel for a few days and Shania's house a few as well. "so we draw our numbers today?" he asked.

Ebony smiled "I think it will be fun," she nodded though she wasn't really a sports girl.

"Yeeep, And like always, Princess goes frist!" Sage said walking to Rhea and handing her the bowl. Rhea pulled out a number and glanced at it. '1'.

Sage then gave it to Lucifer and then next to Shania. Lucifer's paper said '3' on it. Next Sage walked over to Ebony and Kai. She was going to pick last.

Shania opened hers and saw a three and she chuckled KAi opened a two and smirked Ebony hesitantly opened hers to reveal a one.

"I got 3," Shania announced. "I got 2," Kai said softly. "Um I got 1," Ebony said quietly.

"Annnd..." Sage opened the last number, "I got 2."

Rhea looked at Ebony and smiled, "I look froward to being a team with you Ebony." Rhea said.

Lucifer jumped up, "Shania! We are a team! Ready to kick butt?"

"Wow this was a strange turn of events." Sage said, glancing at Kai and smirking at him.

Kai chuckled "We seem to have matched like people," he mused.

Shania smiled "We will kick butt!" she said laughing

Ebony smiled "I'm glad we are a team," she said to Rhea

"Well regardless, We are not going to lose to you, Shania or Lucy." Sage said, grinning and looking at the two.

Lucifer grinned and pointed at Sage,
"We won't be losing either!"

Rhea walked over to Ebony and stood by her before whispering,
"They all think are are the under dogs, but we should be strong and catch them off guard. Lets play to win yes?" Rhea said happily.

"Well then who is going first?" Sage asked with a smirk.

"Ebony and I can go last. We don't mind, you guys seem more pumped to play with each other." Rhea said, waving at them to go ahead.

"Hmmm? Well if that is the case. Should we go to a court or make a court in our little abandon city?" Sage asked smiling.

"There is a park near here.. but playing in privacy may be more fun." Shania said and smirked.

Kai chuckled "I agree our abbandoned city sounds fun to play in,"

"Ok then!" Sage said clapping her hands.

They had to go to a store quickly to buy the things they needed to actually put up a next with tennis balls and rackets for everyone. Sage also made basic sandwiches for lunch later so they did not have to walk back for lunch.

Rhea helped set up the net, they found an open space between some of the building with enough room for them to run around on.
"Ok I think everything is ready." Rhea said, taking a few steps back to admire her work. Turning around she sprinted to go stand next to Ebony.

Sage took one of the rackets out, she was in some shorts and t-shirt again so she did not sweet in her cloths.
"Since we are in a very Private area... I say anything goes. Yes?" Sage said grinning. She meant full well using their powers, strength and speed. "I think we should even add on some consequences to make it more interesting." Sage said happily, her usual bubbly tone.

"Consequences huh?" Kai asked with a chuckle.

Ebony smiled they would let her use her wind that might counter her clumsyness.

Shania nodded "we wont hold back will we Luce?"

"Hmmm to much you think?" Sage asked, spinning the racket in her hand.

Lucifer grinning,
"It may be the middle of the day... but I am still the fastest. I won't let you down Shania."

Rhea smiled,
"We can still play for fun if you don't want to play to win." Rhea said, it did not matter any way to her.

Shania smirked "this is where having a master that liked to punish you with sports comes in handy," she laughed remembering the dodgball games where they would wear weights or the soccer where they played with a 8 pound ball never tennis but she knew she'd pick it up fast though.

Kai chuckled "I think this will be a fun game,"

Stepping onto the tennis court Sage smiled, "We'll pay 4 matches. If we score even, we can play sudden death and choose one player from each team. Who wants to serve first?"

Lucifer was examining the racket, poking his fingers through the holed net.

Rhea was at this point sitting on the ground.

"Me and Luce have never played so you serve," Shania said her stance much like a swordsmans stance.

Ebony sat beside Rhea "I think Sage and Kai have an advantage," she stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back