• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Shania there is never a safe place." Sage mumbled, "I've seen a lot of things since working with Kai.. we are always in danger, safety is an illusion."

"I have my moments." Sage said quietly. "Did you learn something or have I just being sharing my feelings for no reason?" Sage asked after a moment, the last statement seem to have zapped Sage of her humor.

Sage froze, just like she did when Kai suddenly did things like hugging. "Usually... what happens when you cry a lot.." She mumbled. She felt like she was in a bad mood now. Sage was trying to figure out if she really did waste her breath, that would really piss her off.

"No problem I guess... Plus... it doesn't help that you didn't even let me get started..." Sage said dryly, though she cracked a small smile.

"Dear Shania, I am engaged now, however I am glad to know I have another person on the team who wants me. Though if you really want to know I can teach you a trick you can use with your fingers." Sage said smoothly.

Sage grinned and leaned on Shania and slide a finger on the upper part of her inner thigh, "Yes and it has to do with this bit here." Sage found she had the strangest sense of physical contact. She shyed away from any contact that was honest to goodness caring... but when it came to anything of the nature of sex she could do it in a blink of an eye.

Sage laughed and rolled out of the bed, straightening her clothing when she stood up. "I made pancakes for dinner. They are cold by now, but I would appreciate if you ate some."

"Geez..." Sage said coming out of the room. "Lucifer. Go see Shania, and don't go in there ready to fight... make peace please." She told the demon when he looked up.

Rhea looked at Sage, "I-is everything ok?" She asked quietly. Sage sat down on the couch and shrugged, "Guess so."

Lucifer looked at Ebony before he stood up and began to walk into Shania's room. He looked cautious, but also a bit concerned as well. He didn't really say anything, he would let Shania speak first.

Shania still looked like hell her eyes red her normal strong posture reformed to look more like a little girl "come sit own," she said.

"How is she?" Kai asked Sage.

"Scared." Sage said quietly. "She'll be fine Kai, she always is. You just have to let her cope. She'll learn, just like you and I are learning."

Lucifer paused for a moment before he sat down next to Shania, though he sat close to her.

"I guess in human standards I did something bad. I wish I knew sooner. Since it was bad in human standards your reaction was just." He said quietly, his feet gently swung off the side of the bed like a kids.

Sage smiled at Kai, "That reminds me... I need to call Kat." She said.

"how'd that remind you to call Kat you fallen in love?" Kai asked.

"No it's good you two are starting your family, I'm just scared," Shania said.

"I am scared too." He admitted to Shania, "Scared any of my family will die in the war... You, my mother, father... Levi or Sillia, Kai, Sage, Rhea, Rose, Ebony or my future children... any of them has a possibility of death, and even I do, though I wish to think I won't die..."

"Kat is like a child... I already have one of those." Sage said laughing under her breath. She took out her phone and told Kat to meet her at Kai's around Friday to get her cat.

Kat sent an instant text back saying the simple "hell yeah play time with kittty!"

Shania hugged Lucifer tightly "after this there will be peace... Tannis will bring peace,"

"I was born in war... I don't really know much else. So I don't see what was wrong with it... And Its true I did mate early... but you and Ebony... you will die so soon..." Lucifer said, tightening his grip on Shania.

Sage chuckled and snapped her phone shut, "I should have got a work phone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back