• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"I am sorry... that punch was probably meant for me.." She told Kai, though she healed him a bit to ease the pain. "I am... ok I guess... Physically anyway."

Lucifer growled a bit, he was annoyed a frankly just as pissed as Shania. He was riled up, he would calm down in a bit.

"No she wouldn't hit you," Kai said "but i don' agree with letting her keep holing herself up when this stuff happens." he looked at Lucifer and shook his head "those two... are infuriating,"

Ebony reached out to Lucifer she wanted to be held and wanted to hold him.

Lucifer huddled Ebony to him and held on to her.

Rhea sighed, "I don't know what to do... its true... she doesn't know how to handle fear... but I don't know how to help her deal with it..."

Sage leaned against the kitchen door and sighed, "Just let her learn on her own. You can't force something on Shania, the girl is too stubrin for that. In less you beat it into her. Which I won't do because I'll just get hurt and I don't actively look for pain..."

"She needs a new outlet too... her punches sting a bit," Kai said

Ebony held Lucifer "you ok?" she asked softly. She was scared he'd be mad at her now and was already starting to tear up.

"I suppose talking wouldn't help?" Sage asked quietly. "I could try talking to her, but if she throws a fireball at me I will zap her."

Rhea sat down on the couch and quietly made a face.

"Up to you death," Kai said "might have to pick the lock though I don't think she'll let anyone in."

"Luci?" she asked even more timid after not getting an answer.

Lucifer shook his head and pressed his face on Ebony. "I am sorry." He whispered to her.

"I can do that. I pick locks better than you for some reason. I almost picked the lock when she was pissed at me that one time." Sage said with a shrug, "I just don't want to get beat again."

Rhea sighed and pressed a hand to her forehead.

"I'll wait a few hours.... foods done anyway." Sage said before walking back into the kitchen and bringing back some pancakes.

Lucifer didn't really feel like eating anymore, though he did try and make Ebony eat.

Rhea was quiet for the most part, she was not sure if she was ok with being so rejected or if she thought she didn't deserve being rejected.

Kai sat with Rhea and pulled her to him like he used to "you need to talk princess?" he asked softly.

Ebony ate a little but she felt horrible she had caused Luci and Shania to fight. "Eat some," she told him softly and drew one of his hands to her belly. "I know they are too small but some times I think I can feel them move inside me," she said softly trying to cheer up Luci.

Lucifer smiled softly and leaned in to kiss Ebony gently, and then took a few bites of food.

Sage was just relaxing on the couch mentally preparing herself to being emotional.

Rhea shook her head, "No... I just couldn't bring myself to tell Shania when I found out because I did not feel like it was my place... Though I can't help but feel like I still wronged her..."

"To shania you did but in a professional standpoint you did what you were meant to do," Kai said "a doctor keeps patient files confidential,"

Ebony smiled when Lucifer began eating and she got up she had a craving for pickles all of a sudden and she wondered if shania had any.

"That was the mind set I was in I guess...." Rhea said quietly, "Do you think I should have told her sooner?" She asked Kai.

"You're lucky you're adorable Rhea, if I was half of adorable I don't think I would have been beaten like I was." Sage said with her eyes closed on the couch.

"You did what was best it was Ebony and Lucifer's job to inform Shania and she was just hurt I'm sure she will apologize to you," Kai assured her.

Ebony found some pickles and put some in a bowl before going to sit with Luci again.

Lucifer was curious, already calm because Ebony had made him feel happy, though he was still ready to jump into the defense again.

Rhea sighed she still looked pretty upset, even though she still felt like she did the right thing, the feeling of unrest in a situation still ate at her.

A few hours passed and Sage had actually fell asleep on the couch surprisingly since she was usual always up. After she did get up however, Sage rubbed her eyes yawned, "Ok... I am going to go talk to her now.." Sage said. "I feel like I am always the one delegating between people..."

"You are the only one with a chance to escape alive from the evil clutches of our warrior." Kai said.

Ebony munched on the pickles rather happily "want a bite?" she asked Lucifer.

"Yep... bury me with my parents if I don't make it out alive." Sage said saluting Kai before going into the kitchen and getting a few things and walking back to Shania's door and knocking on it quietly, "If you don't open up, i'll pick the lock and then molest you." Sage said to the door.

Lucifer shook his head quietly, "You can eat it."

"I hope you know that picking locks are very bad for the lock itself.." Sage repeated.

Rhea was listening since Sage was still outside of Shania's door.

"Geez you make he have to work for it..." Sage said with a sigh before she plopped on the floor and began to pick the lock with the stuff she had brought with her in the kitchen. When she did open the door she tossed all the stuff on the floor and went into the room and close the door behind her.

Rhea gave Kai a weak smile, thankful for the support, gently she hugged him back.

Sage saw a surprising sight Shania was hidden under her blankets curled up as tight as she could get.

Kai kissed her head and sighed he wished he could help more.

Sage gently took off her shoes and then placed them by the door before getting into bed and sitting on top of Shania.

"Mmm no, I told you if I had to pick the lock I was going to molest you." Sage said in a matter of fact way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back