• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"I'll blacken you," shania said simply and as if to prove her point Sage felt the blankets get very hot under her though not catch fire.

"Oh yeah, I'll Zap you. You won't even understand what is happening after I am done with." Sage said, "Trust me you don't want me to show off like you are doing now." Sage said bluntly.

"I kind of hoped I was going to get physical with you in other ways." Sage said, though she did roll off Shania and pulled the blanket off her. "Just so you know, there are other ways of solving problems through being physical."

"Mmm, Bridy can wait her turn." Sage said with a smirk. "Beside, her bust is not near as full as yours, though I am sure it will grow out..... You made me forget the point I was going to make after I finished molesting you." Sage said suddenly.

"you are only doing this because I look vulnerable," Shania said. She hugged her pillow "I can still beat you in a physical fight,"

Sage smirked, "No I actually had I point, now you have to make me think it over.. though I did come in here with every intention of molesting you..." Leaning over Shania Sage got on top of her. "Ok lets see here... Something about not dealing with feeling wells..." Sage said trying to remember her point while proceeding to actually molest Shania.

Sage started to actually laugh rather hard, "I'll admit you beat my physical hands down. Still can't remeber my point though..." Sage said with a shrug. "Anyway, I actually came in here to tell you that you really need to learn how to deal with emotions... bad things happens if you don't learn quick, I would know, I am a victim." Sage said quietly. Then Sage laughed again, "You can touch me too, good practice for Rhea, I can teach you all the melting spots~"

"You need to practice on Birdy your touches were rough and didn't feel at all pleasant, and I am trying to deal with things," she huffed

"I intend to play rough, and I know you would play rough, I think your a secret masociest." Sage said with a grin, Shania was still on top of her. "Yes well, I can see that, but everyone else can't. Reason being because I understand what you are going through."

"Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of pillow talk." Sage said, her grin growing wider, though she rolled over and placed her head on her hand, leaning on her elbow.

"Yes well, I didn't know how to handle love then." Sage said turning around to lay on her back. "I ended up messing up my chance and possibly something good for myself. I am happy now, it still hurts sometimes, but I understand better now, how to cope with caring for you people. If you don't learn how to cope with your fear and things you can't fight physically... you're going to end up pushing people you love away from you... I can see you are trying, because I struggled when I was trying too.. its not easy or fun, and I still struggle sometimes... but usually I can take a step back and correct myself now before it is too late.."

"I am scared... but justly so... we are in a war. One I only now want to survive, I wanted this to be my end... I had nothing to look forward to when you al left,"

"No one said you were wrong to be scared... its when you start lashing out at people because of it that will get you into trouble Shania." Sage warned. "We will all survive this, and we'll all be together afterwards as well."

"Shania cornered or not, you still lashed out at people. You hurt Kai physical, you threw a fireball at him. You hurt Rhea and you said some pretty unnecessary things to Lucy, you looked like you were going to torch me for a while there. No one was stopping you, though Kai was being an idiot. " Sage said with a sigh.

"You didn't have to remind him. He knew already. Except for what Ebony had kept from him. You do realize Ebony was the culprit just as much as him?" Sage brushing some of her hair with her hand. "Lucifer won't be a bad dad. I am sure they kids will grow up happy with their Auntie/Grandma Shania."

"I know he won't but I wanted him to wait til they could raise the children in a safe place, I expected more from him then I d Ebony... I'm hurt he didn't tell me sooner and that hurt is at Ebony as well," Shania sighed "I want a big family but I'd rather have a whole one,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back