• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Mmmm Birdy what are you doing?" Sage asked, making Rose break the kiss.

Rhea smiled, "Yes. It is late.."

Rhea smiled happily and wrapped her arms around Shania's neck.

Sage grind before grabbing Rose's wrists and flipping her over, placing her hands above her head and sliding a leg between her legs. "Just... kissing?" Sage asked in a low voice, her smirk almost an evil one and she leaned in a very gently and slowly nipped Rose's ear.

"I ... was just kissing," She moaned softly and wiggled under Sage "If you want... more?" she swallowed "I'm up for it,"

Shania carried Rhea to bed and laid her down.

"Mmm, no." Sage said, sensing Rose to be a bit uncomfortable. She was probably not ready, though she sware Rose had been begging her to mate her. Sage rolled off Rose and grabbed the ring before rolling back and taking Rose's hand. Laying next to the girl, Sage took the ring and slipped it on the appropriate finger and smiled at Rose.

Rhea giggle and pulled Shania down in the bed with her on top of her.

Rose smiled and kissed Sage a bit softer thiss time "I love you," she said softly.

Shania laughed "we'll wake up the children,"she said.

Rhea smiled, "Silly, sleeping won't wake anyone up." Rhea said cuddling to Shania after she pulled the girl down.

Sage smiled, she already told Rose she loved her today... she refuses to say that word to often, and honestly... she hated saying the word, they felt wired on her. "Mmm You too." She said quietly, "Now... why do you want to put on your costume? Did you want to sleep in it? You do know why Kai gave it to you right?".

Sage laughed quietly to herself, she rolled herself to sit up and laughed a bit harder, "Yes play with you is right, but that suit... is meant for you to make me want to play with you.. in the mating way." Sage said turning to look at Rose, though said slide a finger down Rose's tummy playfully.

Rose giggled "if it will then I'll defiantly put it on!" she said and went to go get it. She wanted Sage she really did but when pinned so suddenly she had gotten nervous.

"Bipolar...." Sage mumbled, "Hmmm I already said noo." Sage said a little louder stretching on the floor, this is the part where she teases poor Rose. First she will act like she wants it... then move away to something else. If this could drag on for a few weeks, even months it would be a fantastic game.

Rose pounced Sage not holding her demon power back and pinned her. "I was told you would be this way so... I'll show you how much I love you," she straddled Sage still pinning her arms.

I am going to die... Sage thought to herself. "If you keep this up you're going to make my neighbors downstairs mad." Sage said with her usual unmoving smile. Though she made no move acknowledge Rose's advances to frustrate the girl.

Sage tired not to react to Rose, before laughing quietly, "I am curious who told you I was going to be this way... also want to know what is my way, in which you were told I would act?" Sage said grinning. She can get out of this, she knew exactly how to get out of this.

Rose pouted and actually teared up a bit "you are awful," she said and got up and stormed off and got her things "I'm going home,"

Sage laughed, the dang demon was manipulating her and she could see it. Sage followed Rose quietly and shut the door behind them while Rose gather her things. Sage picked the girl up and threw her on the bed before getting on top of her much like earlier, "Hmm You did not answer my questions, Birdy." She said quietly, her evil grin had returned.

Rose growled "Momo told me you are no good, if you don't even like my affection then I'm going home," she said though she instantly got meek when she was pinned.

"Hmmm I like your affections, however, how many times Rose," Sage said in a growl, returning Rose's tone as she leaned down to her, "Have I told you I was no good?" Sage slide her free hand on Rose's stomach. "I am a very mean person, and you agreed to be mine for the rest of my life... did you not?" She asked Rose quietly. She could see now Rose was easy to put into submission.

Rose shuddered lightly "you are supposed to like my touch as much a I like yours." she said and couldn't help but moan "I am yours,"

"I will tell you this now, I will do everything in my power, to frustrate you, just as I do every day." Sage purred to Rose's ear, then she let go of the demon girl, "Ok Shower time!" Sage said happily.

"Together?" she asked hopeful. Though she was still laying on the be half afraid Sage didn't find her as attractive as the other girls because of her smaller younger body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back