• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"No.. its just lighter fluid... and when you rub these together, it makes a spark." Sage said. She wrapped her arms around Rose and hugged the demon from behind, making her fold her wings up. She took Rose's hand and put the smaller lighter in it and moved Rose's fingers how they were supposed to to start the lighter. When the flame appeared Sage grinned, "Now you have fire too, careful don't burn yourself." She warned her.

Lucifer looked happy when he managed to light the lighter, "Ok what's next!?" He asked Ebony.

Rhea smiled and went to hand Kai a lighter while Shania was showing Momo, Momo kept doing it wrong and the girl was getting mad because her small fingers couldn't hold the wheel and the botton at the same time.

Shania smiled and gave momo a small stick and she caught the end on fire for her. "There. be very careful though," Kai smiled "now we light the fuses!" he said happily and kissed Rhea's head softly before skipping towards the fireworks.

Rhea pressed a hand to her forehead a bit, silently hoping Shania didn't see because she knew Shania would have a small jealousy moment. She looked to the girl and walk to her at Momo ran by with the flaming stick.

"Did you seriously just give her a stick...?" Roen asked, nearly face palming.

Sage smiled and pushed Rose to go light one of the fireworks. Lucifer out of his excitement leaned over and lit one with Ebony. The Firework shot off with a loud bang and beautiful gold and green colors came out of it. Lucifer jumped up after it went off. "Yes!"

Shania chuckled and took Rhea's hand "together?" she asked with a smile Rose was still staring at the sky in amazement.

"Sage... it ... oh wow," she said and her wings ruffled.

Kai laughed "Momo! come light one with me!"

Ebony giggled but loved the pretty colors.,

"Together." Rhea said in return, though she happily pulled on Shania's hand to go to a firework to light, holding a lighter between her and Shania's hand. She knew Shania didn't need the lighter, but she would use one with Rhea, at least Rhea thought she would.

Momo looked really excited and skidded over to Kai, hopping next to him and showing him the flaming stick Shania had handed her. Sage smiled, "Yeah.. they are pretty."

Lucifer watched the sky as Roen lit another one and let it go.

Kai took Momo's hand and helpped her light one. Shania smiled and with Rhea used the lighter with her smiling as the red bloomed in the sky amid the others.

Rose dragged Sage to one and lit the lighter.

Rhea smiled when her and Shania's firework went off, she was happy and it showed.

Momo's tail frizzed up and clung to Kai when the firework went off, but then laughed when the colors in the sky appeared again.

Sage smiled and let Rose drag her around lighting a few of the fireworks.

The night went on much like it did, Sage appreciated how much laughter and happiness came out of her and Kai's surprise. After everyone was done, Rhea had asked to spend the night again, Roen let her. After everyone else got to the house, Sage readied herself to go home, it was late, though not half as late as their demon adventures had gone. "It was fun tonight. We can clean up tomorrow, i'll be over to help in the morning." Sage told Shania.

Lucifer was kind of sleepy and leaning happily on Ebony.

Shania rolled her eyes "help? my house is actually decorated... I wasn't going to bother might as well keep Kai's hard work up a while, as for dishes and such I'm sure you cleaned as you worked so I can get what is left go rest with your birdy," Shania smiled

Ebony smiled and lead Luci into his bed after saying her goodnights.

Kai was actually still pretty energetic "night guys guess I should drive Death and Birdy home it's on my way," he said in a sing song way.

Rhea smiled, "Thanks for the fun guys. You did great." She said happily as she waved goodnight. Momo was already knocked out on the couch.

Lucifer climbed into bed and pulled Ebony to him, wrapping her tightly against himself. Though it hurt him at first since he still had his chest wonder, he was too tired to mind.

Sage smirked, "Any time. We'll see you guys tomorrow." Sage said happily, though as she shut the door behind her she smiled at Kai, "I think today was a success. Also thanks for the ride. Did you want to spend the night?"

"And interupt you love birds and your nest making?" Kai asked her as they got in the car he had smiled and wished everyone a good night before leaving. "nah I like my bed it's like... six of yours."

Shania shooed Rhea to bed and she got to a bit of cleaning.

Ebon cuddled into Lucifer happily and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Sage laughed, "Oh but I find the comfort of all our bodies together lovely. Makes for a peaceful and crowded sleep." Though she was sure Rose never enjoyed sharing a bed and Sage with Kai.

Rhea didn't want to go to bed yet, she wanted to spend alone time with Shania. Though she watched Shania be busy around the house while she quietly tried to help in little ways she could.

Shania stopped and kissed the distracted Rhea "you are so cute," she chuckled.

"Ah i admit you pressed so close is comforting," KAi chuckled Rose puffed up at that comment.

Rhea blushed and smiled, "You're motherly, which makes you cute too." She said though she did lean forward to gently Kiss Shania back happily.

Sage grinned and looked at Kai, "I knew you had to feel the same way." Though Sage only lived minutes away from Shania, so it did not take long to get to her apartment. "Good night Kai. Thanks for everything." Though Sage paused a moment and noticed a few white flakes. "Ah.. its snowing!" Sage said, just what she wanted.

Kai smiled "so it is!" he said "tomorow... I hope the snow sticks and whitens the ground,"

Shania chuckled "am I now?" she asked with a kind smile.

Rhea nodded, "Yes!" Though she was still blushing lightly, "I hope you don't change."

"Me as well... Come on Rose lets go inside. Good night Kai, be safe." She told him, offering him a kind smile.

"always," Kai said and waved as they went inside.

Rose bounded up the stairs "what did Kai get Smores?" she asked when they reached Sage's apartment.

"I won't after all you can't teach an old dog new tricks it works with personalities to," shania smiled.

Sage smiled and then handed the box to Rose, "Why don't you open it for him." She told the girl. After they got in she shut the door and locked it. Sage loosened her tie a bit and unbuttoned the first top of her shirt. "Well what is it?" She asked sitting down on the couch, the fat cat was there and he rolled to his back when Sage approached to get a belly rub. He had also grown accustomed to Kai and Rose and loved them much like he loved Sage.

Rhea smiled and then ruffled Shania's hair, though she had to stand on her toes to do so.

Rose opened it inside was a catnip toy for the fat lazy cat it was a mouse and it actually looked fun to play with or so Rose thought. "A toy! oh should i go put on the rest on my outfit?"

Shania laughed "hey now thats my job!"

Rhea laughed and smiled wide, "I think I am allowed to do that too." She said in a matter of fact way.

Sage chuckled, "Mmm no I think you should come sit here, I have somthing for you." Sage said, moving smores off the couch.

Rose went over to Sage excitedly "for me!?" she asked wide eyed and happy.

"Ah if you want to think so," Shania hugged Rhea "i'm still bigger then you,"

Rhea made a face, "I was taller than you for like.. two days." She said pushing away from Shania enough to look up at her and pout at her.

"Ok well don't get too excited its nothing much." Sage said before opening the small box with a ring in it, "I am sure by now watching movies with lucy you know the human ways to marriage, since I had agreed to mate with you, I might as well do the human equivalent for my parents sake. So I got you a ring." Sage said quietly.

Rose attacked Sage knocking them both off the couch "I love it I love you I want us to be human married!" she said happily.

"Ah because you were in my body," Shania pointed out but smiled at her and lifted her up "there,"

Sage laughed when they hit the ground, though she gently brushed the back of her head, "Ok ook. I love you too." Sage said with a few low chuckles.

Rhea smiled and kissed Shania on the top of the head, "There." She repeated satisfied.

Sage was sadly not prepared for that, though she did oblige the girl by kissing her back. She did not think tormenting the little demon girl was going to start so soon.

Rhea smiled, "Sleepy at all?" She asked Shania. She knew when ever she spent the night she manage to get Shania to sleep more then when she was not around. Sage had gotten Shania to eat a bit healthier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back