• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea smiled, "Good, you two are healing fine." Roen nodded, "I wish I could help more often with medical things. But I guess Rhea asking me questions is me helping."

"Just thinking... maybe we could have taken them to the city later tonight, and shoot off a bunch for fun. I thought it would be nice. Just trying to think of making everything really fun." Sage said putting her cup down on the table.

"I can run to the store and get some," Kai chuckled "it'll take... with my driving 15 minutes."

Shania chuckled "Yeah Rhea is stubborn but she's also amazing she saves all our lives and plays it off like she did nothing, though you can't help her heal, you can do one thing for Rhea and that's make her realize just how amazing our princess is," Shania was actually in a rather cheerfull mood.

Rhea blushed, "Shania" She said, gently pushing Shania out of embarrassment, though it was not really a hard push. "I just do what I can..." She said quietly. Roen smiled, "I wouldn't want her any other way." Roen said gently petting the top of Rhea's head.

Sage laughed quietly, " You think you could make it before they got back without crashing the car?"

"have i ever crashed?" he chuckled "yeah but I better leave like now," he laughed and ran out to his car.

Shania smiled and looked at Roen "you aren't half bad I actually kind of like you,"

"I would admit he is a good driver, despite his craziness." Sage said with a shrugging. Getting up Sage went to check the food.

Roen raised an eye brow at Shania, "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"At first I sort of ... maybe thought you were a tad stuck up now that I know you you're a pretty cool guy," Shania said and chuckled "no offence meant of course,"

"I am not stuck up..." Roen said with a sigh, "I am just a hard ass." He said crossing his arms when he opened the car door.

Roen shook his head, and got into the car, though Rhea was smiling happily at the fact Shania likes her brother. "So we are going back to the house?" He asked.

"preferred... it's easier to keep track of Momo back at the house not as much for her to get into," Shania said watching the demoness,

"Yes she is a handful..." Roen said with a chuckle.

'I can hear you guys.... I am not that bad!' She said pouting. 'Isn't that right Rose?' Momo asked.

"I like having you around! but I can't keep up with you till i heal a bit more," she hugged Momo "you are awesome,"

Shania chuckled softly

Momo hugged Rose back with so much force that the fell over in the back. 'Heheeh I love being around too! human world is fun!' She said happily.

Lucifer had pulled Ebony closer to him to help avoid the two girls.

Ebony snuggled into him softly happily "Lucy... you smell really good," she whispered

Rose gasped a bit but then laughed "yeah!"

Lucifer smiled and blushed a bit, "I like the way you smell too." He said in return happily.

Roen shook his head, "I just hope you guys stay out of trouble."

'I never get into trouble!' Momo said happily. Rhea laughed, she wondered if Momo was just lying to herself.

Rhea shook her head, "No not one bit.... I am sure Sage could keep Rose in line, though I would be afraid how she would punish her..." Rhea said quietly with a blush.

Momo made a face, 'Sage is no good! Rose needs someone better, Her and kai frolic too much!' Momo said hugging Rose.

"Sage wont actually... mate with Kai... they just grab and kiss and if he goes further I can make him a her!" Rose said very cheerfully

"Poor Kai," Shania said dryly.

Rhea laughed quietly, "Rose you are scary..." Rhea said quietly.

Momo crossed her arms, 'I don't think I mate should do that.'

"Well at least Sage just does it with Kai..." Rhea offered.

Sage pulled out the roast and smiled, "Perfect." She said, before sneezing suddenly. "Wired... someone must be talking about me..."

"I wonder who?" Kai said coming in the house with a box of roman candle fireworks.

" any way I''m gonna go stash these,"

Rose pouted "since I'm gonna borrow Kai's stuff it's not too bad," Rose said.

Rhea blushed and Roen could be heard coughing in the front.

'Well you need to make sure you claim her soon, Kai might do it before you!' Momo warned, 'I heard him say he wanted her too.'

"Oh I didn't hear you come in." Sage said smiling at Kai before he left to go hide the fireworks. Sage pulled out all the food and started to place it around the table.

"I am quiet when i want to be," Kai chuckled "the gang should get here soon shall we turn off the lights and yell surprise?"

"Really... maybe i should ... tonight?" Rose asked.

Momo made a determined face, 'Remember what I told you! You have to be the boss!'

Rhea felt like she should say something, the demoness putting strange ideas into Rose's head... idea's that would get Rose into trouble with Sage.

"Your only 14!! You should at least be 18 before that!!" Roen almost yelled from the front seat.

Sage smiled, "How ever you want Kai." Sage said laughing, she pulled out a radio and plugged it in. He seemed really excited and she liked that.

Kai smiled "also i got a few things for the group of ours! giving is the spirit of the season!" he smiled at Sage he truthfully hadn't spent all that much money he actually sat down and made things well most of the things.

"Sage... she has chosen to love me even took me to meet her parents," Rose said fiddling with her shirt though she did want to pounce Sage. "And I am old enough to have a child why can't i find a mate?" she asked Roen.

"Because you are in a human society now and you should even be having sex till the age of 18.... it's technically illegal... if Sage does that after she turned 18..." Roen tried to explain. Thought he pulled up to Shania's house.

Sage looked up, she was about to ask kai what he did, but they heard the car pull up, "Oh we should get those pull pop things and pop them when they come in." Sage said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back