• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"I will be a repeat customer!" Kai vowed "keep working for me you'll have enough money in no time," he smiled then almost drooled thinking of the food he'd get he was such a pig when it came to Sage's food then again he refused to eat anything else anymore.

Sage smirked, "I have enough already to do so. I don't pay for much but my phone bill, rent and cat litter. I make my cats food and I don't use a lot of electricity anymore... I use my own. I eat a lot of Shania's and School so I rarely buy groceries." Sage said laughing, "I always have lived off the minimal... its just how I was raised, and frankly I don't really like when things get too fancy, thats why you're in charge of doing that instead. I rarely spend money..."

"I love to spend money," Kai laughed "but I make more then I can spend," he looked at Sage "you know you will never be poor again not if I have any say in it,"

Sage chuckled, "And you will never starve as long as I live. Now stop getting sappy..." She said with a chuckle, though she looked out the window. She felt better, "We should do this more often."

Sage smirked, "Glad to know you felt the same way. Say, what do you think we should name the Cafe?" Sage asked with a bit of a soft smile. "Personally... I was thinking something after my last name... in honor of my parents. Did you know my last name means Rose in Italian?"

"I did indeed and Ebony's last name is Rose and soon Rose's is going to be Russu that means rose," Kai chuckled "you must be attached to the name," he sat and thought about the cafe. "L'est Monté le Café," he said

"I noticed that myself... I think its a curse." She said with an amused sigh and shrug. "Sounds a little too fancy.Then again I guess I wouldn't know anything about being fancy." Sage said with a chuckle. "We'll see, I still have a few more years before I can legally own a business anyway. Want to go to culinary school also, just incase."

"I can see you in culinary school... correcting the chef..." Kai laughed " L'est Monté le Café, is Cafe of the Rose in french or The Rose Cafe,"

"Hmmm I figured it would be something along those lines, but please excuse me I am still in the language classes and I am not picking those up very well." She said with a light laugh. "Should we do the party a bit early? Since we don't really know exactly when we are getting pulled into the war."

"Hmm, sounds like we have a plan them. I guess I should make a roast. Some kind smaller main course for Ebony. I think I have a bit of planning to do... and a ring to buy I think." Sage said chuckling.

Sage grinned, "You made my day, I will love you till death do us part." Sage said loving the attention they were drawing.

"This moment is the rest of our lives." Sage said smoothly before kissing Kai, "Should we go plan a party now?" She asked with a grin.

Sage chuckled and walked out with Kai hand in hand.

The next week went by a bit standard, Rhea attended school trying desperately to make up for lost time before the winter break came into play. Though she was not struggling with the materials at all... she was no longer ahead of the class and it bothered her.

Lucifer was happily attending school, and failing it still, never caring about his work or much less paying attention to the lectures.

Momo spent her time with Rose in the house, though she tried to behave for the sake of Shania coming home and cutting off her hands like she had threatened multiple times.

Sage would be in and out during school like usual, she was starting to build up absences, though she was not behind on any of the material either.

When Friday came along, the group had made a decision that they should go demon hunting since they had hardly done any the last few weeks. Though over the few months they had been hunting they had manage to cover a large amount of the East side of the city. Rhea proposed moving to the South side for a bit. The East side was mostly factors and abandon building, Rhea knew the East said to be a lot of woods large abandon houses. Almost mansion like that people could no longer afford in the bad economy.

When they scouted the area the demons easily felt a portal inside one of the houses out in the woods, but because of that they could not really scout ahead of time. The house frankly looked like one of those scary wooden mansions that you see in horror movies, which actually really freaked Rhea out, Lucifer as well since he was afraid of ghosts and butterflies...

Saturday night came along too soon for Rhea's liking. When Kai parked the Van in front of the house, everyone had gotten out and prepared to go into the house. Lucifer was trying to put on a brave face for Ebony mostly. Rhea on the other hand was not even trying to be brave, instead was clinging to Shania. Sage was just fine, she had seen and been in much scarier things... Momo just looked excited...

"I feel like I need to tell a scary store." Sage said with a grin.

Kai as always made straight b's and did as little as possible. Shania was up with Rhea back to school had put her in a better mood. She only threatened to tie Momo down every now and again opposed to every other hour.

Ebony had spent a few nights with Lucifer and a few at home. Though she did still tend to stay close to Lucifer and she would still have the occasional nightmare.

On the journey to the house Kai and Shania both got a cold chill and suddenly got more on gaurd. "Princess you got any bad feelings?" Kai asked her.

Ebony had her bow ready "Kid.. you ok?" she asked Kai and Shania being on edge made her a bit tense.

Rose stuck close to Sage though she stayed in the air it was her best fighting zone.

"Yes..." Rhea said quietly looked up to the scary house.

"Yeah I am fine." Lucifer told her with a bit of a smile.

Sage chuckled, "Come one guys... you're being a bit too freaked out, you guys don't sense any demons right?"

Lucifer looked around and then nodded some, "I sense... 1 deamon... but... there is something else I can place what it is... there is 8 of those... They are not demons... but I... I don't think they are humans either..."

Momo twitched a bit, she never killed a demon before a frankly she had not fighting skill beside her telephony and hypnosis.

"Oh lovely," Kai said "should we try to scout it?" Kai asked.

"I don't know ... Kid are they together?" Shania asked.

Ebony got her wind ready and let it spiral around her a bit.

Rose looked at Sage "Death should i go look?"

"Wait wait, everyone is throwing suggestions all out at one time. We all know I do best when it comes to these kinds of things." Sage said, "Beside you are all freaking out a bit."

"I can't tell.. its more like they are moving around with no purpose, waitting maybe." Lucifer said, though he took a few steps from Ebony when she summoned her wind.

"Ok so lets all go in first and then decide how we want to go about it." Sage said with a sigh, and she walked up to open the door and walk into the building. Though when she pulled on it, it was locked. She sighed and went to Kai's car to get some lock picks and started to work on the lock.

Rhea made a face, "I really.... really want to just go home..." She said quietly,

Momo remained quiet, though when Sage went to go push on the door she jumped a bit, 'I think the demon in there is a shadow demon, he makes things to protect him. What kind of shadow demon I don't know, that is why I think lucy can't tell what the others are. They are also not your kinds of shadow Kai, its more of a part of the demon itself, not an extension.'

Kai hummed softly thinking that over he didn't like Sage going in alone or partialy alone.

Rose flew around also not liking the situation.

Shania thought over all the demons they had faced trying to see if anything could do such a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back