• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Great... ok," She looked at Kai, "Sector two. They are caved in. Theres a bomb, couple injured one dead." She pressed the phone back to her ear, "We'll be there in a few seconds... what are we expecting outside your cave in?" She asked. most like how many men she will have to knock out.

"Thats where it gets odd we have yet to be able to spot our enemies. It's almost like they are invisible," Kat said and hissed "oh that is so going to scar," he said and chuckled "if I die my cat just had kittens make sure they get good homes," Kai drove to the sector and it was demolished but no movement.

"Well you do know I have a soft spot for cats... Ok we are here... we will see you soon." She said hanging up with him. "Kai he said that they are invisible... the enemies were..." Sage said, getting out of the car. "What the heck could have done all this... where is everything...?"

"Sage don' let yourself get worked up," Kai said getting out of the car "you have the earth as your ally it could help you out if you had ever trained" Kai was right and he knew it.

"I do train, just so you know... I just lie that I don't." She said rolling her eyes. "And I am not getting worked up, you know me better than that..." She said, though she moved down the rubble, pen in hand. She slowly started to scout ahead, leaving Kai behind by the car. She did however reach to the plants and asked for their help. She had gotten a real houseplant that she often uses to practice with... she mostly just talks to it then controls it... She can't control any of the plants... just talk to them.

thousands of tiny voices reached her mosses mostly. They seemed to feel the oddness of the intruders they wanted her to leave. Kai chuckled softly "maybe i'm the worked up."

"Yeah plants are giving the bad mojo... You should call Kat again maybe and talk to him." She whispered as she moved closer to the area she knew was enemy territory. She moved quickly and quietly looking around and ready to attack at a moment notice. She wanted to find the cave in first, but she was only asking to get killed if she did not spot her enemies first.

Kai nodded "Death... do be careful I got a bad feeling myself," Kai said he flipped his card as was his habit when nervous. There was another explosion and Kai ran towards it knowing that was were the enemies would be at the source "find Kat and the others you have better reflexes then me if they are in danger you are their best hope,"

"Ok ok, keep me updated in what you are doing please." She told him jumping into motion after another explosion, she moved around the rubble until she found what looked to be a few walls caved him, "Kat?" She said loudly. She was on a short schedule and decided sneaky was not an option anymore.

"Ha hello reaper, sorry I'm not dead just yet," Kat laughed "anyway you can move these slabs of concrete?" he asked.

"The hell. Death they got guns... I want one...." Kai said looking at a cannon fashioned after a model AK the barrel was longer then him tall and could hold ammunition big enough to blow apart a ship.

"Where did they get those do you suppose? And.... why are the wrecking a pier.... Thats not very smart... of found Kat, one min not talking to you at this point.' She told Kai so he did not get the messages mix up. "Yeah I can move them trust me, and please don't die... I am only allowed one cat in my place, plus I think mine might eat something as small as a kitten..." She said, knowing she had demon strength and this was flat out easy to move. She pulled off one Slab, then stopped to make sure that nothing with fall when she moved another. When she was sure it was secure, she move the second Slab making a hole. "Look, I think you guys should evacuate... in less you think you have some fight left in you... otherwise leave it to Kai and I." She told him, they were probably thankful she was on their side...

"I'll get the guys out," Kat smiled and as his name suggested he wore a hoody with cat eats on it and gloves that looked like they had cat claws.

"Ok death and... do you have the odd feeling this is P.A level stuff... I'm gonna destroy the guns I still so nobody manning them," Kai said

"Ok... Kai is by himself, so I am leaving now... try to get home safe." She told him before sliding down the rubble and moving off the direction she knew Kai would be, "Ok Be careful.. And... kind of... the plants reacted that way... invisible demons maybe? So what if this is PA stuff? Call the group? That is beyond dangerous..." Gently Sage peaked over a bit more rubble to see the guns Kai was talking about. "What I don't get is where everyone is... there are explosions.. then we get here and... nothing.."

There was suddenly another explosion but it sounded more like under them then anything else.

"Haha I know... also Death get down," Kai said "you are way to visible up there," the ground under her gave way and Kai scrambled to get to her as she fell into knee deep freezing cold water. "Death!"

Sage tucked herself for a roll before she hit the ground so that she did not break anything landing, but now she was wet.... and cold. "Gah what the hell." Sage said suddenly standing up. "I am fine..." She said with a sigh. "Don't come down just yet, i am about to charge the water." She said, and she did just that, Sending a strong electrical current across the water.

"What is with you and falling?" Kai asked and she heard a few screams from further down and even what sounded like a serge box popping.

"That was not enough to actually hurt anyway... but it probably scared the hell out of them... water is safe now." She told him, slowly walking to where the screams has came from.

Kai hopped down with a soft splash the water or the cold not seeming to phase him as he was pretty used to such things. "good thinking did you hear the breaker box poping sound or are my ears playing tricks on me?" breaker could mean computers which could mean electronic remote controls manning the overground fighting.

"Yeah I am pretty sure that was a breaker." She told him as they moved forward. Where was this water coming from? Where they in a sewer? Water was freezing though and it did not smell bad... There was another small rumble that more or less meant another explosion. "What are they fighting? I don't know about you... but it sounds like they are fighting someone.... As far as I know.. Kat were the only people we had here.."

"Yeah... be careful this is probaly... there are a few things I've been hiding from you but after this I may owe you a big explanation just... stay alive and safe till then," Kai said and moved through the water "there's the electrical wires... were in water... surrounded by faulty electric wires... I feel really safe,"

"Well I am safe thats for sure, and f*ck you Kai. Beat the crap out of me for secrets." She said, she tried to make it sound like a joke, but upon hearing that she was not actually kind of pissed. Mission first... keep a clear head. She tried to tell herself. it was not long till they came to a small ledge that went to a door. "The guys must have scrambled when I zapped them.."

"I was trying not to get you or I involved in this, but if it makes you feel better beat me up later," Kai said he was tense not at all his usual calm exterior. "As for the zap i know it would have scared me I'd have thought it was a wire in the water that can kill ya know," Kai found a platform of solid rock "Land ho,"

"Yeah well if you are right, I am involved now, and not only am I involved, I am also blind. So Drop it Kai, I am trying to stay calm while you remain a wreck..." She told him, though she touch the door handle and ran an electric current through it too. When nothing happened she opened the door a peered down it... There was nothing, "Clear." She said moving insides. It was just stairs going down.

"you are not blind, you have me," Kai said with a small smile "and I am not a wreck," he said. the room was full of computer systems. "How are your hacking skills... though I think you fried most of them," Kai poked a computer screen.

"My hacking skills are the worst Kai... I am barely able to use the internet. Ok that was a lie, I am pretty decent but feeling too lazy to try. Ugh this is going to be a long night I can already tell... I am not going to school tomorrow..." She told him, though she moved to the next door, when she opened it there was a man and a women standing there. One man had a cross bow and the other had two long daggers, one for each hand. "The hell.." She said when they looked at her she slammed the door shut and an arrow got stuck between it. "Holy crap... Joker, pull out your disguise..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back