• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

They could hear Tannis's chuckle as he walked through the portal and it closed.

It was not long till Rhea looked at Kai, "After you drop everyone off... do you mind giving me a ride home?" She asked Kai.

Sage sighed, "And are you spending the night again?" She asked rubbing her head, maaan she did not want to train.

"Huh?" Kai asked "oh sure, and yeah," he said rubbing his head.

Shania laughed "He broke kai..." she said

"I'm staying the night with Luci and Shania," Ebony said.

Sage chuckled a bit, and wrapped her arms around Kai, "Poor Kai, tell me what shocked you the most?" She said laughing, "I can't have a broken friend."

Rhea smiled but reached for Shania's hand and held it.

Lucifer hugged Ebony, excited she would be spending the night.

"Huh? oh I'm ok sheesh," Kai said "I just had to get over being hugged by a giant kitty,"

Shania laughed deeply and hopped into Kai's van.

"Aww but you were fine with Smores hugs last night." Sage said with a chuckle as she got into the van.

"Minor differences to say the least," Kai said "and a soon to be king he is,"

"Ok Yoda in the car drive us home," Shania said

Sage chuckled and got in the car.

Rhea and Lucifer got in the back, Rhea was ready to be home.... she loved Shania, but she really wanted her brother and own bed for a bit. She was also feeling nervous... she would finally be alone with Kai...

Kai drove Shania and everyone home first then she dropped Sage off promising he'd be back soon enough. Then him and Rhea were alone. "Ready to be home princess?"

Rhea smiled, "Yeah... Kai.. I need to talk to you..." She said, her smiling fading a bit, "And.. I know you already know... but I feel like I owe it to you to tell you this myself." She told him quietly.

"You mean... like... just not tell you till later?" She asked him, though he could see she really did not like hurting him. "I am really sorry... I love you... and I was in love with you at one point... but... your life, it scares me... and I barely have the stomach for this demon hunting..." She told him shaking her head a bit. She felt like she was going to cry... she really did not want to hurt Kai...

"I know," he said simply "and I am glad you are not returning my love," he admitted though he chuckled weakly "my life would only hurt you.,"

"I am sorry Kai...." She told him quietly, though she actually felt herself tear up a bit, "I am sorry I don't like hurting people..." she told him.

Rhea gave a sad smiled at Kai's joke, though she knew it not really to be a joke. "Sorry... I like seeing you happy... and thank you Kai... I am happy with Shania, I hope she'll be happy with me too."

"I'm sure you two will be happy, if you'd like I can donate some 'stuff' too you two as well if you marry and want kids," he winked at Rhea.

Rhea smiled, "You and Sage think you are bad people.... but you guys are really not...But like Shania says... you're stuck now... as part of our small family."

"You make it sound like you're the mom... though i'll be honest... there is so much you have done of us.... probably would have been so much harder without you." Rhea said quietly with a smile, "I am thankful for you.. especially the day you saved me from my parents."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back