• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Sage smiled and gently pushed some hair from Rose's face, "Ok, lets go back, I am sure Broren is done... and your going to fess up and apologize to Kai by the way." She said firmly

"But it took forever to get in there," she pouted softly though she was happy the tree helped them down when she asked it to.

Sage sighed and shook her head, walking back with Rose before pushing her to stand in front of Kai, "Now tell him..." Sage said crossing her arms at Rose.

Lucifer and Raffer seem to be slightly confused, but said nothing.

"I kinda broke into your house and read some of your files," rose said and pouted

"Tricky little mite. . . sage u have your hands full," Kai laughed.

"Good girl, now don't do stuff like that again..." Sage told her with a sigh, though she gave Kai the 'you have no idea look'.

It was not long till Broren came out of the tent with Rhea and Shania, all switch up. "It is done and all if fine." Broren said with a nod.

"Thank you," kai smiled.

Shania bowed to the shaman and thanked him. Shania decided she very much preferred her body she hugged rhea and smiled. "You are right its good to be tall,"

Broren nodded his head, but actually chuckled at Shania comment. Though Rhea seem to pout, "I liked being tall...." She said with a huff.

Sage sighed but she was smiling, "So Kai... we should probably get your brother's car home before he gets home from the restaurant..." Sage said laughing.

"Come when any of you wish. we will always welcome you." Broren told Kai before waving to them.

"I can drive everyone home in the van, then if you want I can come pick you up?" Sage said, though she had no idea if they were even going to do anything today.... "Or we can all go home, in less you're spending the night again." She told Kai, which she would not mind all that much

Sage thought for a moment, "Well... I guess it would be better then not doing anything... though I think Shania and Rhea still want showers..." Sage said laughing a bit.

"The Mall sounds like some fun.' Rhea said a bit wide eyed. She never gone to the mall with friends before.

"Yeah... what's a mall?" Lucifer asked after no one answer Rose.

Rhea smiled, "It's where a whole bunch of businesses come together and put stores in one place so people don't have to travel to far for different kinds of stores."

Sage waved Kai off halfway through his speel, She knew where the stupid car was, "ill be there to pick you up after I drop them off." Sage told Kai, and then told everyone to get into the Van. As soon as she dropped them off, she waved at them, "I'll be back in a bit, going to go pick Kai up." Sage said.

Rhea nodded and then looked to Shania,
"Is there any way I can borrow some cloths? Long sleeves would be good too it you could.. You can shower first also." Rhea told Shania.

"Rhea u are beautiful but in cold wheather long sleeves are a nesessity," Shania kissed Rheas scared hand. She also pushed rhea into the bathroom

Rhea blushed but couldn't say much when Shania pushed her into the bathroom. Rhea was nervous about going out into public... she had gotten use to her arm, with the group... but she still hated it in public... but she liked Shania's kiss... it made her feel better. Quickly she turned on the shower and took one. When she was done she dressed in the new cloths provided for her and braided her hair again, even though it was still wet. When she came out she let out a refreshed sigh, "Your turn Shania." She called quietly to the girl.

It was not long till Sage showed up to Kai's house, though she text him beforehand to let him know she was almost there.

Kai had been avoiding his brother the hole time. He went to meet sage

at the gate.

Shania smiled and took a shower enjoying the warm water for a while before getting

out and dressed

"Oh, Good, you're not dead, I thought for sure you might have been shot before I got here." Sage said grinning when Kai got in the car.

Rhea felt a bit energetic... probably because she was really happy at the moment, but she was not sure what to do with all the energy, she wish she knew how to cook or at least cleaned decently.

Ebony spent a while telling lucy and rose about malls as they waited on kai and sage.

kai laughed "there might be a new hole in a wall or two,"

Lucifer listened to Ebony more because he liked listening to her voice then the interest in what the mall was. but he listen nonetheless Rhea would help Ebony every now and again but for the most part let her explain it.

Sage chuckled, "He took it that badly even though we brought it back safe and sound? Gosh he needs some help with that stick."

Lucifer was indeed interested in the candy shop, though he was slightly more than just interested he wanted to go.

Rhea smiled at Lucy, though he had grown a lot while here in the human world and was not as childish as he use to be, he still every now and again got so much like a kid you wanted to ruffle his hair.

Sage and Kai did not take long to get to Shania's, getting out of the car Sage stretched and let out a sigh.

"I am not sure if I should dreading this or not." Sage said rolling her eyes coming in behind Kai.

Rhea smiled, she was excited, she wanted to walk around, though she wanted to get some time alone with Kai as well so she could talk to him about Shania... She knew he probably already knew... but she needed to give him a proper answer because she owed him that. "You excited Kai?" She asked him.

"Candy! We have to go to this candy shop Ebony has told me about!" Lucifer said loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back