• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rose opened the van and gasped "what is this thing?"

Ebony giggled and got in and sat luci next to her she showed him how to buckle up.

"Rose don't be stupid, get in there." Sage said pushing the girl into the car. Rhea helped her buckle up as well. Sage got into the passenger seat as always.

Sage whistled, "Oh he'd be pissed. This makes me want to text him and tattle tale."

Rhea looked up, though she remembered the slight mention of his brother a long while back

Sage snapped her fingers, "We used it to test out car parachutes... we forgot the button that actually activated the shoot... it fell from a plane.."

Sage snickered and proceed to send an apology to his brother about throwing his car out of a plane and forgetting the button for the parachute. She then signed it '~Love Death and Kai'

"Sent." She said.

Rhea looked up, "W-would... he believe it?"

Sage picked it up, "Death speaking." She said with a smirk.

Rhea pressed her hand to her face... these two....

Sage had to hold the phone away from her to snicker and compose her face again, "Oh sorry I thought the text was readable, we throw it out of a plane... the parachutes didn't work. Don't worry, we know what the problem was, we will have it fixed for next time."

"We will talk this over..." Sage then proceed to look up and address with her phone and then gave him a random restaurant addresses somewhere in town, "We'll meet up with you there later if you want." She told him. "Then we can tell you how it actually happened... Work is calling me back now, see you later~" Sage said and then hung up. If he actually goes there or not... she has no idea... but her and Kai will not be there.

Sage smiled, "because you looked like a hooker." She answered with a straight face.

Rhea shook her head... and looked at Shania with a small smile... so was the their group with these two..

Sage chuckled, "Of course you do Kai."

Rhea was happy to see them arriving to the farm. Although she was sad to give up her tallness... her own body would be nice to be in.

Lucifer nodded and got out with Ebony.

Life seems to be going on as normal for the goblins, though most started to yell when people came out of the car like normal. Broren came to meet them though Raffer was not around at the moment. "Welcome... I thought you would have showed yesterday to fix your souls, but it gave me more time to prepare." He told them, knowing why they were here.

Rhea smiled, "Yes, I think we are ready for this, we thank you for your help again." She said happily.

Shania bowed "yes we thank you," she said.

Kai smiled and looked around all the life in the once unused area made him happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back