• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea looked down, she had a lot of respect for Kai, though she wished he lead a safer life... but at least Sage was with them...

Roen snorted and started to clear away the plates around the table, 'Are you guys doing anything today?"

Rhea smiled, "I think I will be ok until we change back. Though I really wish to go back to school.... We've already missed so much of it..." Rhea said quietly.

"I know... but I like to stay the top...its the only thing I am good at." Rhea said quietly.

"Oh come on, it is not and you know it, I hate when you say stuff like that." Rhea's brother mused.

"See look there?" Roen said patting Rhea on the head taking things to the kitchen.

Rhea smiled at bit, "Yeah I guess so..." She said.

Rhea went a bit wide eyed and blushed when she said that, but nodded. That made her feel really good... She could not help but smile happily.

Lucifer looked up a little questioning, then looked at Ebony.

Ebony looked just as confused but she was holding onto Lucifer she wanted to mate him now with all the talk but shania as alwatys seemed to be right her parents would kill her.

The day passed on much like it did normal, though without Kai and Sage around it was a fair bit quieter than normal. Rhea liked that... mostly because she was just a naturally quiet person. Roen was nice to have over... it was also nice for him not to hear her every thoughts. When the next day came around, she was ready to take a shower.... but she and Shania were trying to wait before actually doing that... hopefully today would be the day they can switch back their bodies...

Sage got up several times during the day to eat some food, take medication and drink some water. She obviously took good care of herself and made sure she had plenty of rest and did not push herself. Kai mostly just sat around her house watching her take care of herself, though she did not mind the company too much and he needed to stay here for a while longer because of the hitman. By the morning Sage was feeling much better and had a normal temperature, though she wondered how Kai ended up sleeping in bed with her the whole time he was here instead of on the couch....

"Ok today is the day... and I need a shower!" Shania said "Luce Ebony are you guys ready?" Shania asked waiting on Kai and Sage to get there. Of course Kai had to run to get a new car and was now driving a very expensive minivan.

Sage has gone with Kai to pick up the car, not trusting for him to walk around alone, not until unknown hitman is taken care off. When they arrived at Shania's, they could see everyone was already ready to go... "Geez... I guess we are leaving without breakfast?" Sage asked.

"I need a shower," Shania growled "I need to hold rhea not the other way around!" Shania was ready to be her again.

Rose glomped Sage "Roen said you can take Kai's stuff and get me pregnant that way!" that was the first thing out of her mouth.

"There was a whole bunch of confusing that just came out of both of you guy's mouths...." Sage pointed out. She was... very confused...

"Wait... NOW you want Kai's babies? Geez make up your mind Rose..." Sage said smoothing her hair back slowly.

"I want to mate you but yu keep saying we can't have kids so you can borrow Kai's stuff and we can mate!" Rose said happily she had solved the problem; she hugged Sage tightly.

"Oh yes we can borrow my stuff... " kai laughed. "seriously she thought they came off!??"

When Kai said that Sage could no longer keep a straight face that she had been trying to keep to tease Rose and she also bust out laughing. Rhea was blushing pretty badly again and so was Lucifer. "Kai, Kai, Can I borrow your stuff this week?" She said, knowing Rose might actually react.

"Your guys are really mean..." Rhea said pursing her lips together in a disapproving look.

Sage was laughing too hard to actually care too much. "God... I can't... breath..." Sage said between breaths.

"Do you want it already in a turkey baster?" Kai asked and he would so do it,

Rose glomped Sage "sage isn't mean she is going to mate me now!"

Sage seem to look frown, "Yes, much much later Rose...." She said trying to push the girl off her. Though the turkey baster was not a half bad idea...... Not sure how Dasuke would feel about Kai babies..... "So what was the second thing.... about you and Rhea?"

Rhea smiled, "Shania is just mad because she's short and I am tall... even Kai does not seem as tall now. I like being tall." She said happily.

"I dislike being short," Shania said with a sigh.

Kai smiled "into the new vehicle Rhea can you teach Luci how to buckle up?"

Rhea blinked and nodded, "Does this one have seats instead of a mattress?" She asked. "Well I guess we'll be getting the old car back... I can... lets go."

"Buckle up...?" He asked.

Sage chuckled and turned to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back