• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Sage explained the sex thing," Rose said with a smile "but not why she can't knock me up she says she's a boy,"

Shania sighed "we need to get that girl a new brain,"

"Sage isn't a boy! Sage is a liar!" Roen yelled from the corner of the room he was standing in.

Rhea nodded at Shania, though she was still flushed.

Lucifer looked at Rose... he knew he was slow but.... come on....

"so... why shouldn't girls be able to have babies?" Rose asked arms crossed, "I think it is discrimination against sex by gods!"

Shania couldn't help but laugh.

"Well... girls... can have babies... as a couple... but it is usually an expensive procedure..... and the babies are usually only half related..." Roen said with a cough, composing himself in a doctor like stance. "They require a... male... donor."

Rhea could not believe they were having this conversation....

"Its the part that the female is missing to make a baby... they give it to people who can't or don't have the part...." Roen said, raising an eyebrow.

Lucifer blushed as well and held on to Ebony.

"I didn't know those came off," Rose said but was thinking "can Sage borrow Kai's she trusts him alot..."

Shania almost died of pure shock in that moment.

Rhea nearly died on the spot, she couldn't even make a sound she was in shock.

"W-W-Wait! I don't think you are...... You're not suggesting.... That....." Roen facepalmed himself, he was speechless, he could barely from works.

Lucifer suddenly stood up and started yelling in demon, "Are you dumb? They don't come off!! He means..........." Lucifer seem to trail off in his words

Rose blinked a few times "but he just said we borrow it," She said still confused.

"Roen ... word thing's like you are talking to a little kid," Shania said

"I talk to kids all day Shania.... I... can't talk to her like a kid on this subject.... I just.... i can't...." Roen said covering his face.

Lucifer sat down next to Rose and spoke to her in demon, quickly explaining a few parts that she was... missing. Though he was obviously not able to do it with a straight face. Rhea looked horrified because she actually was able to catch bits and pieces of the demon language.

Shania was lost but glad to be so. Rose nodded. "So I'll have to let ... kai do that to himself so he can give the stuff to make me bare? I don't really know but it might be something to ask Sage if she wants to borrow that stuff from Kai." she said in common making Shania laugh

"The conversations we have in my house," she smirked.

"Totally inappropriate!!" Roen nearly yelled."You lot are not even out of highschool yet!" Roen said, "I don't care if you're a demon!"

Rhea laughed though the blush was still deep, Roen was so fatherly, and brotherly.... "I love you Roen... I missed you." Rhea said suddenly rather happy.

Roen stopped mid yell to look at Rhea, but then made a face, "Usually I would tell you I love you back... but I can't look at Shania's body and say that after Kai and Sage's prank...."

"Is my body bad?" Shania asked and looked herself over "my hair is ok... my face is feminine enough... my eyes are framed in lashes... lips are a bit pouty... rack is good thin... butts too large though," Shania said critiquing herself.

Rhea was blushed, though she covered herself up with a blanket.

"Shania... I am nearly 30 years old..." Roen said with a sigh and pressed his hand to his head.

"I am nearly 17," Shania commented. "Also if it wasn't for Rhea and the team I'd not be in school I'd have gotten a ged and went to work, so useing the you are still in high school won't cut it,"

"I mean.... you guys... are too young to be disgusting children and also I ment I can't tell you bodie that I love you because of that prank... I think...we are on two different subjects right now." Roen said raising an eyebrow.

Lucifer looked up, "What... thats not what you told me a few weeks ago...." He said pouting now.

Roen face palmed and looked at Rhea and sternly waved a finger at her, "Don't get pregnant or I will kill..."

Rhea nodded completely red faced,

"I said you can't mate, Ebony's parents would kill you and her," Shania huffed "do you want Ebony's parents to be mad at her?"

Lucifer made a face that looked like a mad pout and hugged Ebony closer to him, but he said no more.

Roen finally sat back down and picked up his plate... children these days...

Shania blew a strand of hair out of her face "That and we are in a war... yeah I'd hate to bring a child up in a warring time... I'm too reckless,"

"Agreed you are pretty reckless," Rose said

Lucifer sighed, "Rose and I were brought up during War times.... we turned out ok." He said, though he would like for Ebony to remain safe when barring his children.

"You and Rose are demons.." Roen said with a sigh. "How is that war coming along anyway?"

"I'd honestly rather not know..." She filled Roen in on what Tannis had told her and about the trying to give the throne to a new demon.

"I see... it only sounds like it is just going to prolong the war...." Roen said with a deep sigh. "But what do I know of such things?" He questioned.

Rhea nodded, she thought the same thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back