• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Kai stayed holding her in bed the rest of the night and part of the morning.

Rhea found her internal clock woke her up prety early in the morning.

When Rhea woke she was not sure what to do with herself... so she picked herself up and got out of bed, careful not to wake Shania and went to go find a book to read.

Sage did not move very much in her sleep, in fact she did not move at all. She was quiet and slept peacefully. When she did wake, it was still a bit early. Though she felt like her fever was not near as high as it was last night, but still there. Sitting up, Smores plopping on the bed off her chest, Sage started to get out of bed.

Kai grabbed her wrist "where are you going?" he asked softly.

Shania didn't stir as Rhea got out of the bed and Shania still had no new books.

"Cold Shower, Soup, fever reducing medication, water... bed. I know you like to snuggle and all, and we can snuggle when we get back... but let me go take care of myself. Go back to sleep, you worry too much." Sage said with a raised eyebrow, her sarcasm still well in place sick or not.

Rhea continued to read quietly, though she had probably read every single one of Shania's books 10-20 times over again.

Lucifer however woke early as well... as been his habit with things happening the way they had. he looked to Ebony who was in his arms.

She was asleep holding onto him as normal when she spent the night.

Shania got up and trudged to the kitchen to start making breakfast "Rhea you are short," she commented.

Kai huffed "I could wash your back for you at least,"

Rhea looked up as Shania/her body passed by and then peaked in the kitchen and giggled, "I know... Thats why I like being you, because I am tall now." She said smirking.

Sage smiled and waved at Kai, "Maybe next time... my bathroom is way too small for two people." Sage was out in a little bit after a small shower and in new pajama. She soon walked to the kitchen and put some rice on to cook and started to chop vegetables up. "Hungry at all? Did you even sleep?" She asked.

Lucifer smiled and he felt his heart swell as he leaned down and gently kissed her lips.

"Of course I didn't sleep your cat has a loud snore." Kai said "and you should not be cooking," he commented.

Shania laughed and began cooking "I seem to like my body as well though I never realized my butt was that big,"

Ebony kissed him back and began to open her eyes.

Rhea blushed and looked, "I... don't think... its big..." She mumbled.

He smiled at her brightly and pressed his face on hers as she woke.

Sage chuckled, "Well go sleep. And me cooking now is five times better then you cooking. Someone has to take care of me and its not you." She said with a smile, though it was a warm smile. She pulled a pot out and filled it with a bit of water and then through most of the veggies into it. She then pulled a carten out of the fridge and put that in there as well.

"I wasn't going to burn down your house," he chuckled but laid back in the bed and pulled her cat to him like a stuffed animal "You are sleeping with me kitty,"

Shania laughed and began cutting up some veggies.

Ebony smiled and pulled Lucifer closer to her she wanted to always wake up to him.

The cat seem to agree as it settled on top of Kai's chest. Sage quickly finished a soup and ate it quietly, putting whatever left into her fridge for later in the day, and for Kai later as well. She took some medication and dank a good amount of water before laying back in bed and going to sleep. Funny how Kai being there did not bother her as much as she thought it would.

"Can I help?" Rhea asked quietly.

"I... think I got it... no offence but I like my kitchen," Shania said though it was odd to see Rhea's body cooking.

Kai smiled and watched Sage he had pretended to sleep so he could watch her.

Rhea smiled softly, but she continued to watch as Shania went about doing what she did best.

"Good morning." Lucifer whispered to Ebony.

Sage groaned a bit, "Go to sleep you freak... I can hear your breathing..."

"Should I hold my breath?" Kai asked with a chuckle

"morning Luci," she hugged him.

Shania found it odd to be short and all her stuff be in rather high places.

"If thats what it takes to make you actually sleep then yes, yes you should." Sage said quietly, though she was smiling.

Rhea giggled from the door of the kitchen, watching Shania struggle with her shortness was making her laugh.

Lucifer hugged her back so that she was close to him.

"Love you," Ebony said into Lucifer's chest.

Shania chuckled "amused?" she asked Rhea "use that energy of your to tell your brother to get his tail over here so I can cook for him too,"

Kai chuckled and held his breath.

Rhea just smiled at Shania, she was happy to be with her, happy to be home. "Ok. He said he had an emergency come up... so I don't know if he is coming till later, but I can see what will happen, what about Kai and Sage? S-should I wake Rose and Lucy?" She asked thinking of other ways to be helpful.

Sage turned around the gently slapped the top of kai's forehead, "Just sleep!" She nearly yelled, though she was laughing loudly.

Lucifer smiled and gently ran the back of his hand across Ebony's cheek, "And I love you."

Kai laughed "ah she is going to kill me Smores save me," he laughed then smiled "ok ok I'm going to sleep," he said still laughing.

"Luce and Ebony are probably awake but let them enjoy each others company untill the foods ready, you can get Rose up if you would like and Kai texted said they are on a mission," Shania said

Rhea smiled, and text Roen, it was a slow text back but he finally said he would be there in a few hours... he wanted to sleep a little longer. "Roen will be here in a few hours. Are you sure they're not... you know...." Rhea said blushing suddenly. "Oh yeah.... Roen told me about this prank that Kai and Sage pulled.... using you.."

"Smores will be your downfall... gezz you make me nervous that you're not sleeping. Like you're expecting hitman to burst through my door... You'll end up keeping me up." Sage mumbled, though she sounded half asleep.

"Nah the hitman has no clue where I am and I didn't drive so no car tracing." Kai smiled "We are safe Death let us rest,"

"I'm sure not enough noise in there," Shania said softly "and I'm sure those too did pull a prank I swear they are children."

"They told Roen you were in love with him and then got you to say things to him over the phone...." Rhea said quietly, though she was still blushing over the 'not enough noise' comment.

Sage was already asleep again, breathing quietly.

Rhea blushed, "W-wouldn't that... be awkward? I mean.... K-kissing yourself?" Rhea asked, though she knew full well her brother knew Shania did not like him like that, she was just merely telling Shania what Kai and Sage did. Besides... Rhea and Shania had never kissed before...

Rhea blushed a bit more, "Umm... I... I think... it... would be ok... I trust you..." Rhea said. Though she had a feeling she might try and do that with her eyes close....

"It's not that I don't trust you with my body or that I'd do anything to yours it's just... you'd see me naked," Shania said "I feel we should at least date first,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back