• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Yeah yeah send food," Kai said with a smile.

Shania laid in the floor with a sigh "I see why luce lays in the floor so often... it's comfy,"

Sage waved and left quietly with her, happy cat. Thankful Rose did not attack her before she left.

Lucifer smiled at Shania, well Rhea.

"Are you tired Shania?" Rhea asked quietly while looking over the couch at the girl

Rhea smiled, "Thats what it is like when you get a full tummy." Rhea said happily.

Lucifer also laughed at Shania.

Lucifer nodded, "Bedtime..." He said getting up.

Rhea looked at Kai, "So what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Waiting, wasn't Roen supposed to show up?" Shania asked

Ebony got up with him and smiled then shrugged when Shania asked about Roen

"Yeah, he was." Rhea asked, and took out her phone to text him. He responded that he'd be a bit late... but if it was too late he could come later. "Hes wondering if he should still come. He says he'll come later if it is too late and we are al going to sleep."

Lucifer smiled and left with Ebony while Shania and Kai were busy talking about Roen.

"Well tell him to come tomorrow," Shania said "we will go back to school?" she asked "first we sleep by the gods!"

Kai just chuckled "I'll came by tomorrow,"

"I thought you were staying?" Rhea asked suddenly when kai said he would come back tomorrow. That would mean he was leaving. Gently Rhea started to text Roen.

"You two said you'd be ok so I'll go home sleep in my own bed for a change," Kai chuckled.

Shania shrugged "let him do as he wants," she said

Rhea made a worried face but nodded, "Ok... maybe you could stay with Sage. I guess good night then.." She told Kai, offering a small smile.

Rhea nodded and followed Shania, though she was still loving every second of being taller. Rhea could not help hugging Shania because of it, or herself... though it sounded better when she was hugging Shania.

Rhea happily slept with Shania until the morning when her phone woke her with a text saying an emergency had come up with a pacient and Roen would be the evening instead of the morning. Quietly she text back to be safe. After she was done she laid down and closed her eyes.

Sage heard the lock in her house starting to get picked, she sat up and put on her mask and pulled out a rather large knife. Lastly she put some pillows under the blanket so it looked like she was still in bed. Kai talking about that hitman made her nervous. Quickly she hid behind the door just in case whoever was breaking in really was here to kill her... she intended to get them first.

Kai cursed his lack of practice with this kind of lock even as he finally got in and opened the door. He was going to take the couch and wait till morning.

Kai was instantly jumped, taken by surprise as Sage kicked his feet out from under him and move to pin him to the ground.

Kai's first reaction was to trip Sage after she had him on the ground "god Death it's your employer," he said he had hit his head on the ground and it hurt.

Sage let out a loud curse and got up, immediately looking out her door and then shutting it, locking it up again. She looked back at him, mask still on and knife in hand, "You could have at least text me a warning that you were going to break into my house!" she hissed, though she did leave Kai alone, she did not reach to touch him. If she did, she knew he would feel her high fever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back