• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"God, I'm glad I am not in an arranged marriage," Shania said "wait what do you mean still who is in an arranged marriage?" she asked.

Kai chuckled and watched Shania she was acting a bit like Rhea and it amused him to no ends.

"Apparently both of you did." Sage said laughing. "Oh you meant with what I said..... Well lets see... Kai I think almost got an arranged marriage with Rhea one time... Rhea had an arranged marriage, and I guess Roen did at one time... and Rhea would have to get married if she ever went back with her family." Sage said thinking.

"She won't," Shania said "especially with me in her body... oh god going to the bathroom will be so... odd and showers...."

Kai started to laugh "Ill help wash your back,"

Sage laughed, "I can help you too. I'll help Rhea with you body~" Sage said, though she glanced at Rose to see her reaction.

Lucifer blushed and covered Ebony's ears.

Rose huffed and bristled up.

"You touch my body and take advantage of Rhea I'll show you the advantages her healthy body has over my worn one," Shania warned

"Sage I think Shania was offering Rhea's body to you!" Kai said but laughed as he was used as a sheild

A murderous glare looked wrong on Rhea and made Kai laugh.

"I think she also offered me a threesome... Now that I really think about how she phrased that." Sage said chuckling. Though she was still half hidden behind Kai.

Shania threw a shoe and it smacked Kai as it always seemed to. "Don't touch either of us!" Shania said though she also wanted to yell at herself to not touch Rhea.

"I can always rely on you Kai." Sage said when the shoe bounced off Kai, chuckling while holding him in front of her.

"Glad to help," he laughed rubbing his face.

Ebony smiled and looked up at Lucifer everything was almost normal again while they were all distracted she gave him a soft kiss.

Shania was still glaring daggers at Kai and Sage wondering what to punish them with.

Sage laughed and let go of Kai, she smoothed her hair back and leaned back on the couch, her cat moving to get on her lap.

Lucifer smiled and leaned forward and kissed Ebony little more than just softly. He was happy.

Ebony smiled at Lucifer he was always so enthusiastic, She made sure nobody was watching it made her nervous when Sage watched because she always saw them in such odd positions.

"So Sage did you and Kai meet Kai?" Shania asked

"Oh yeah, he was a real jerk... I am one-hundred percent sure he did not pass my message on to you guys. I think I liked this Kai better... which makes me not trust myself...." She said with a sigh. She gently pet her cat slowly while she talked.

"Yeah... my brother is a priest of all gods... Kai was my nephew... if i were related to you here I think I'd have begged Rhea to let me die,"

"Thats really odd..... seriously. I can't imagine it... Oh did you know Rose and Kai are married?" Sage said suddenly clapping her hands.

Lucifer smiled while they were still distracted and playfully bite Ebony's neck.

Sage laughed as well, "So anything else interesting happened while you were there? Sounds like their world is all kinds of weird... but the Shania and Rhea there reacted pretty funny to cell phones, TVs and Cars." Sage said.

"There is no technology like that there," Shania said "it was like middle ages I was wearing a tunic and leather pants." Shania said.

Ebony stifiled a gasp and held Lucifer then she giggled.

Lucifer laughed as well and held Ebony closely to him.

"That is pretty cool... But yet not.... I would hate to live there...." Sage said with a sigh. She gently prodded Kai, "You're quiet." She told him.

"Sorry I was wondering if I should just not procreate... but I actually want a large family... chance of you letting me knock up Rose?" Kai asked

"Knock up?" Rose asked

"Don't worry about it Rose, at the rate you are going its not going to happen." Sage said waving the girl off. Standing up she walked into the kitchen to check on the food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back