• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea gave Shania a small smile, though she still thought it looked really weird seeing herself perform Shania like actions. "Can I use your bed?" She asked, watching Kai leave. "Oh yeah... Can I have my phone too?"

Lucifer scratch his head, "I am just glad neither of you are dead... the other Shania and Rhea kept saying weird things and frankly kind of scary things..." the demon body said.

"I can tell you it's no fun there the other Shania ... was in so much pain I was getting to the point to where I just couldn't stand it I felt really sick. I think I'll take the pain of demon slaying injuries over that anyday." Shania said Kai tossed Shania Rhea's phone and Rhea Shania's.

"Thanks you..." She said, and quickly dialed Roen's number. She put the phone to her ear and then began to convince his of what was happening and had happened... He was hard pressed in believing since he had been pranked a little while before hand yesterday night. Rhea felt herself blush... Shania was going to kill Kai and Sage when she told them...

Lucifer made a face and then hugged Shania tight, though she was in Rhea's body and was really tinny, "Shania from here thought you were going to end up killing over from so much pain.... Though she said it was a good thing Rhea was with you."

"Yeah Rhea kept me calm it seems the more control I had over my emotions the less it seemed to hurt," Shania hugged Luce but "When did you get so big?" she asked.

Kai chuckled "So we can expect Roen later today?" he asked Rhea.

Lucifer grinned and pat Shania on the head, "Its more like your short now, besides I am tall then you even when you are Shania, I should be the big brother." He said with a grin.

Rhea nodded and smiled at Kai, "Yeah, this evening... he... also said you and Sage are not Funny..." She said blushing a bit.

"Luce you roll around in floors watch cartoons and cant live without snacks and candies... I'm defiantly the big sister," Shania said with a smirk. "how have you lived without your candy in my absence?"

"I thought it was hilarious," Kai smiled

Rhea smiled, "You think a lot of things hilarious...." She said laughing a bit, "I am going to go lay down... being ripped away from another Soul hurts..." Rhea said, though she slowly made her way to Shania's bedroom.

Lucifer pouted, "I forgot about it because I was too worried about you." He said.

Sage made a small groan when her cat jumped on top of her, it always did when Sage laid down, to lay down on her chest.

"Alright Rhea... sleep well," Shanai told her as she went to rest she was worried about Rhea but someone had to be awake to watch kai.

Kai sat up "So Shania tell us about the world you guys were in."

Shania sat down and told them everything she could think to tell them almost making it sound like a story she even told them about the quest to save the dragon race.

Sage remained on the couch and listened, though she kept her eyes closed, though she pet Smores while he lay on her. He let out a soft purr while she did this. Sage laugh though, figured she would drown, she did not know how to swim, and no one still knew, though if she ever drowned and then Kai found out she couldn't swim... well he'd hurt her... but she'll keep it to herself for now.

Lucifer thought everything she said was awesome, "You Rode a dragon? Thats so awesome!"

"I think I prefer the ground," Shania said "Rhea liked it I think though I worried her too much for her to really enjoy herself."

"I like the thought of the baby dragon calling Rhea mama... kind of cute," Kai said.

Sage laughed from where she was laying, "I would have thought Shania would be the one to be called mother."

Lucifer smiled and hugged Ebony close him, all was right again... well sort of.

"I didn't interact with it too much," Shania said "to be honest I was uncomfortable.... too much so to try to do to much."

Ebony hugged Lucifer she was glad to have them home.

Sage finally sat up, her cat unpleasantly moved against its will. She yawned and then rubbed her head, "What do you want to lunch Shania? Your choice since you guys have not had a real meal in a while."

"I'll make it happen." Sage said with a stretch before she sat up and meandered into the kitchen.

Lucifer looked up at Shania, though she looked like Rhea... it was just wired... "So me and Ebony and Rose weren't there?"

"We didn't meet you, Kurama said he knew a Lucifer but we don't know if it was you," Shania said "My brother ... I wish you could have seen him Luce, Rhea hit it off with him I think the other Sage doesn't mistrust him as much as she did the rest of us but ... Sage is hard to read,"

A snicker could be heard from the kitchen, "I wouldn't trust myself. Ever." Sage said loudly. Again... sounded like a joke, but she was serious.

Lucifer nodded, "I wonder if it was me." He said thinking.

"I didn't stay long enough to find out... sorry Luce," she smirked "I bet you are just as cute over there," she ruffled his hair.

Kai laughed "I trust you Sage,"

"Yeah well you're dumb...." Sage said rolling her eyes, not that she could see her from the kitchen. Though she honestly trusted everyone here... and she is at the point she would not betray anyone here... but she brought little doubt that she had that trust over in that world... this trust was built off of necessity for her own survival.

Lucifer smiled, "Ebony too!" Lucifer said happily.

Ebony blushed and giggled "I don't know... I hope I still dance over there,"

Shania smiled and ruffled Ebony's hair making her laugh a bit more. "Luce... I don't approve of you two ... making children so early in your lives but I am happy you are mates. I already see this little gixie as my little sisters she's here so often."

Lucifer smiled and hugged her tight, "We have to mate to be mates.... its tradition..." Lucifer said, pouting.

Sage came out and leaned on the kitchen door, grinned at Shania, "Funny, the other Shania was telling them to go all out."

"I think morals are different here and there if Luce got Ebony ... pupped her parents would shoot them both and I'd hate to have to neuter Luce to keep him alive," Shania said

"Yeah and the Rhea of that time is not as half as fun as this one... she only blushes a few times between Kai and I's antics. Sad really... she was able to talk about pregnancy with a straight face... she even had a heated debate with other Shania about traveling pregnant...." Sage said, "I guess you kind of want to know what happened on our side don't you? Though I think we might save it for dinner so Rhea can know as well... so weird saying that with Rhea's body sitting there..." Sage said turning into the kitchen again.

Lucifer blushed and hugged Ebony close to him.

Ebony hugged Lucifer blushing as well.

"Me and Ebony are two different people... I could probably fight pregnant but I'd risk the child and I would never do that I don't think Luce wants Ebony to do that either," Shania said she was lightly blushing as well.

It was not long till Sage came back out again, "Dinner will be ready in an hour... also, Shania see more concerned with Rhea and Roen staying together... also apparently she really hated the guy she was with. Arranged marriages are all the rage still." Sage said down next to Kai and looked at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back