• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Shania approved and she bowed down on one knee her dominant hand on the ground her other on her heart in a diplomatic bow that she had learned long ago "If you care to elaborate I'd like to listen I am Shania Marie daughter of the demon dog RoshTai... as you can probably tell here is not where I belong,"

"She is speaking demon again." Kai huffed out.

"I don't care who you are.... I want what is lost here... the sword its home is here. Such power should not be in the worlds." It said, its eye darted again.

Raffer made a face, "We... wish to help find the weapon, but we need more info on it.."

Lucifer translated for both Shania, Raffer and the Guardian.

Sage suddenly made a strange sound like a gasp and a click of her tongue. Kai would know very well that meant Sage had figured something out... she usually made the noise when they were breaking into things. After that Sage leaned in and whispered to Kai, "Hey... Didn't... Fredrick appear with a fancy sword suddenly...?"

"Yeah, the one Shania tried to use to kill Tannis," Kai said softly,.

Shania stood her patience was thin as it was but this demon was wearing on her nerves already.

Ebony looked at Lucifer "do you know a ... um Rosh... Tai?"

Lucifer shook his head, never heard...

"Hey Raffer.. i think we know where the sword is." Sage said suddenly, "Though we are not 100% sure if it is what he is looking for."

Raffer and Tannis both looked to Sage and Kai, "That sword Frederick had... the one Shania used for a while, Fredrick just... suddenly appeared with it.. and it was pretty powerful."

"Call Daisuke, Tell him to bring me the sword, he knows where I put it, I will open a portal now." Tannis said, "Tell him it is urgent..." He told Sage.

Sage nodded and closed her eyes and called on Dasuke.

Dasuke pulled her into his garden he looked better but still weak "how are things going?" he asked then looked away "Tannis opened a portal,"

"He needs the sword, the one Fredrick used that took power... before someone loses their temper... he said quickly please." Sage said, trying to be an brief as possible.

"Alright," Dasuke nodded and sent her back and not a minute later he came in with the sword wrapped in cloth to protect both it and himself. "you needed this?" Dasuke asked.

Shania looked at him he didn't look as dead as yesterday.

"Yes... thank you for your quickness...." Tannis said, though he let the portal close, Raffer came and bowed at Dasuke taking the sword and taking it to the large demon. "This is what you are looking for by any chance?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes! This is what is missing... When I turn what is right, I no long want a soul in this temple! If more is missing I won't set what is wrong..." The monster said.

Lucifer translated and Sage smirked, "I love myself sometimes. Or all the time too."

"Bring forth those who need to be returned.... with your help spirited one we can move them back." The guardian told Raffer.

"Rhea," Shania called holding out her hand for the girl.

"Death you are wonderful," Kai smiled and hugged her getting a growl from Rose and a chuckle from Dasuke.

Dasuke smiled "glad to help," he said with a chuckle.

Rhea took Shania hand a followed her, when the reached him the monster touch both of them and then took a hold of the artifact.

Raffer then took a few steps back before putting both hands on the saff and started to mumble a few words. He clicked the staff on the ground and a large purple light surrounded the area.

Sage went wide eyed and Lucifer could not help but lean forward to look.

There was a sudden draft in the area as Raffer seem to take a long deep breath which made the circle spread across the walls. "Good bye, and good luck in your world." Raffer said suddenly, before he dropped tapped his stick on ground again. The light disappeared, but there was a sudden flash and the feeling that came over like the space around them was moving came again.

Kai tried to keep his feet steady as the feeling hit him.

Ebony held onto Lucifer for balance and Rose held to Sage.

Shania who was watching the demons was taken by surprise at the feeling of motion she pulled Rhea into her arms as a reflex.

Rhea tensed but she felt herself being removed from the body and pulled away again, and everything was moving... her only explanation that she was going home.

Sage steadied herself and Lucifer held onto Ebony, keeping her close.

When everything stopped moving, the creature let go of the two and let them fall... "Now leave the temple... quickly!" it demanded. Sage knew the ment get out.. So Tannis opened a portal and walked through it. immediately went to pick up Shania and pull her through the portal.

They were in a rather grand looking room, it was large and spacious. The demons would recognize it was the halls in a rather brand new build place somewhere in the east, though rather close to the war zones. It was the first place Tannis could think of at the moment....

Kai took Rhea but she pulled away "god... I'm not fragile," she said. Shania blinked a few times and looked around "ha! I'm home Rhea..." She looked over and saw herself "oh god," she fell to her butt in shock. She felt too good to be in her body she was so sick now... now she was so healthy it was slightly uncomfortable.

Rhea gently rubbed her arms as she leaned up, she heard her voice... she opened her eyes and looked around and then when she saw herself she quickly rubbed her eyes and then looked at Rhea? "S-Shania.... are you... am I?" She asked and looked at her hands, then her chest, then she touched her face.

Sage froze putting two and two together..."Oh god... please don't tell me the wrong soul went to the wrong body?"

Raffer blinked, "I... don't think that was my fault..." Raffer said a bit sheepishly.

"On the bright side I don't feel like I'm being dragged through purgatory with hooks through my skin," Shania said dryly. "you know this will not bode well when your brother see's us,"

Kai sat down "I'm ... gonna need to go lay down,"

"You and me both..." Sage said sitting down as well.

"Broren can fix this." Raffer said simply.

Tannis let out a very long sigh and plopped onto the floor.

Rhea gave a small smile at Shania, It was strange seeing herself but she was sure it was fine, "It will be ok. We are home now, and Raffer says he can fix it."

Raffer nodded happily, though Rhea just noticed that the poor little demon looked exhausted.

"Rest first, we are in no danger now," Shania said "you did well thank you. and thank you as well Master Tannis.... I do admit I feel empty without the fire,"

Kai smiled at least they were back.

Ebony felt the same them being back was a good step.

Raffer smiled and let out a long sigh. "Perhaps... you all can rest here?" He said.

Sage let out a long sigh, "I rather rest in my own bed..." She said rubbing her head gently. And take a shower... "Kai and I also decided... we are taking vacation after this."

Rhea gently rubbed her arms, she felt really soar... though she got use to the feeling while in the other world. "I wouldn't mind resting anywhere... just... as long as it is on a bed."

"and not flying," Shania said "I now know I get airsick... Luce? you aren't even going to come welcome me back?" she asked arms crossed.

Ebony giggled Shania was Shania no matter what.

Lucifer was still in shock, though he was sitting next to... Shanias body, it was not Shania. "Er.... Welcome back sis... not... sure what's going on." He said looking at Ebony. He'd never seen anything like this before.

Rhea laid down on the floor and closed her eyes, why did this happen? Anyway.. she was glad to be home...

"I want to go home... I would like to rest a bit and get a good meal in me..." Shania said. "Rhea you ok?" Shania asked.

Kai rolled his eyes "she's you off course she isn't ok,"

"No... just my soul hurts..." She said quietly without opening her eyes, "Just tired, I promise I am ok." She told Shania.

"I will return you hope then....and Raffer as well... though your car is still there." Tannis said to Kai.

"I can go get it later I have more then one," Kai said "Thank you Tannis, and thank you as well Raffer,"

Shania hugged rhea though it was off hugging herself.

Rhea hugged Shania back, but it was funny how she was so small.

Tannis nodded and Sage stood up from the ground and brushed herself off. He opened one portal, then a second and nodded to Raffer. Raffer gave a wave to everyone before disappearing into his own portal.

After everyone moved through their own portal Sage let out a very long sigh and went to go lay down on the couch. "i'll cook lunch as soon as i get... like a 20 minute nap or something...." She said laying down. She was starting to feel hot, more cold though.

Rhea took to habit, "I am tired too... Shania... You don't sleep enough..." She mumbled. She was tired and hungry... "I think a nap would be good."

"I sleep enough," Shania retorted.

"Go nap Sh...Rhea," Kai said "I think ... I'll see if I can't take a shower," he muttered hoping the water will somehow fix ho he felt.

Rose covered Sage up and sat in the floor by the couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back