• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Enough to kill myself... because I hate you guys and I am tired of being here. Someone go get Rhea, Lunch is done." Sage said, as she fixed food onto plates.

Shania got up "I'll get her." she went into her room and looked at her body laying on the bed, it was odd but she knew it was Really Rhea. she walked to her and gently shook her shoulder "time to eat Rhea."

Rhea opened her eyes slowly then sat up suddenly and rubbed them. "Mm... Ok. I'll be up in a moment... or now." She said, standing up. She was rather sleepy right now. Just tired mainly.

Sage gently served everyone a stuff bell pepper and then placed some tea down on the table as well.

"Of course it looks delicious, when is it not?" Sage said laughing.

Rhea suddenly hugged Shania, pulling the girl close to her chest, "Hehe I like being tall."She said happily. "Yeah I am hungry, not all that hungry though."

Shania smiled "I can see why you like being taller then me," she chuckled and hugged Rhea back.

"It is always perfect dear death," Kai said before diggin in.

"What? No.... I just.. like being taller." She said, but she let go of Shania and walked out of the room, "Food time..." She said quietly, though she walked out and greeted everyone. "Good afternoon... I really missed you guys... I am happy to be home. Rhea said, sitting down on the couch."

Sage smiled as they walked out, "Well good because you nearly killed Kai and I..."

"Figuratively, kind of... i fell down a pit, and Kai nearly had a heart attack when Shania jumped off a cliff with Rhea.... Tannis caught them lucky." Sage said laughing.

"Sounds like me actually," Shania said and sat down to grab a plate.

KAi laughed "we are happy to have you two back... Princess you don't wear warrior well,"

Rhea smiled at Kai, "Yeah... but I like being taller..." She said, and she pat 'Rhea' on the head. "I never realized how tinny I was." She said with a giggle.

Sage chuckled and gave both of them a plate of food, "Yeah you and Ebony are both pretty tinny.."

Rhea blushed, but could not help but look down... which made her blush more.

Sage could not help but laugh, she tried not too but it was just too funny, Rhea's pure shock of the mention of Shania's 'pillows' which we now currently her 'pillows'.

Kai laughed as well "they are very nice," he commented after swallowing a bite.

Shania took a bite but she made room for Rhea to sit next to her.

Rhea continued to blushed while everyone ate, though she did sit down next to Shania. Rhea could tell Shania's stomach was small because of her eating habits and it would not take a lot to fill her bodies hunger.

Sage laughed a bit more and then let out a content sigh, "After this I think I am going home." Sage said.

"Like Shania said... why?" Rhea asked, a bit worried he can't go home again because of his dad.

Sage shrugged, she just needed to get away from these people, she could already feel a fever coming up, it was going to be a horrible next few days, the last thing she wanted to do was be sick around these people.

Sage scoffed, she felt like there was more to it than that.

Rhea looked at Shania, wondering if that was really all. "Is that really it? We are fine Kai really."

"Mm," Kai said stuffing himself again so he didn't have to talk.

Shania huffed "Kai Shiro Sohma I will hit you with a Sakaba .... a metal one,"

Kai chuckled.

Sage laughed, "I think you should fess up, usually I come up with a reason before I make up a really lame excuse." Sage pointed out to Kai.

Rhea made a face and took a few bites of food.

Sage took out her phone and quickly text Kai telling him he should fess up to her at least or she'll just have to stalk him.

Rhea made a worried face, which Sage though was funny because Shania was supposed to look mad and Rhea was supposed to look worried, and the change in faces made the switch of expressions funny.

Kai texted one simple word "hitman," "I said i was fine," he stuck out his tongue at Sage much like a child.

"Sage kill him for me," Shania said.

"I won't have to." She said laughing, he was fine, if anything he could hide out at her place. She got up without elaborating and stretched. "I am not coming back by the way, ever. Again... I am sick of you guys." She told them.

Rhea watched Sage pack up to leave for her house, gezz Sage and Kai were so Bipolar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back