• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"You can't but Aria can and I dare someone to try and harm her children." Shania said.

"those two... they are stil so them! but I am an even bigger @ss... so not cool," Kai said

"Your a jerk always. I am worried I would be my old self." Sage said taking a sip of tea. Sounded like a joke, but she was actually serious.

Rhea smiled, "Its not that I can recreate a dragons nest... its just I am not sure I want the repelling magics so close to human civilization..." Rhea said.

"Tell that to the dragonelle," Shanai said "Rhea you are stuck with me and three dragons. Are you going to force Soki away too?"

Kai chuckled "but you were cute as a jerk,"

Rhea made a face. She completely forgot about Soki... but maybe in a few years he will be grown enough to understand that he needs to leave with Roen and Aria for a while. "No... It seems I might need to rethink a few things... Soki is my charge." Rhea said with a sigh.

Sage smiled, "Ah... well with you being even more of a jerk, I can only imagine what stupid things you pull me into... besides... Ebony caught me well before I manage to be a real jerk."

"That's true... however I have softened as well," Kai said.

"Soki loves you Rhea he thinks of you as his mother and probably always will," Shania said

"Exactly my point Kai." Sage said with a sigh.

Rhea gave a small sigh and gently rubbed the scars on her arm. "Tell me how did I get this scar?" Rhea asked suddenly, desperate for a subject change.

"the train wreck you lost your arm and Levi sealed it back on," Kai told her.

"Oh lovely," Shania said "now tell me Kurama do you know exactly how he died?"

"He was torn in half protecting you," Kai told her.

"Really?" Sage said suddenly, "I assume you know exactly how my father died too huh?" Sage said a bit surprised. She guessed she should not be... he probably got a hold of all their reports since the very beginning.

Rhea inhaled a sharp breath... she did not really like the sound of that and hard a hard time imagining anything happening to Kurama like that...

Sage shrugged, she would never say it out loud... but she rather die now protecting others then saving her own skin... funny how that's changed for her. Though she felt her heart lay heavy. She had lost her father a little more than half a year ago... and her mother a few months ago... Sage shook herself a bit and served herself another cup of tea. This had to be her 15th cup.... "For the record in this world, you almost died protecting Ebony."

Rhea gently laid a hand on her side and gave her a small smile.

"I did nothing it's the poor girl stuck in my body that did it," Shania said

Kai pat Sage on the shoulder before pulling her to his side "Death you aren't ok," he whispered to her.

"What? Of course I am ok." She said eyeing him. "are you ok?.... You're invading my personal space again"

Rhea watched kai and Sage when they started to whisper to each other, she noticed that they did that a lot.

"you drank enough tea to burst you are not ok." Kai stated "as for your personal space I'll make out with you if you don't stop complaining angry arch angel or no,"

"I will continue to complain about my personal space so long as I think I have some... though it usually only applies when you start doing creepy best friend crap like this. Look I am about as fine as you are right now." Sage pointed out, though she shifted a bit to get more comfortable.

"then you are not ok," Kai said "because I sure as hell am not,"

Shania leaned on Rhea "Rhea I want to go home," she said in elvish. "I want my brother you and Soki a;ll of us around a fire with Roen and Aria flying around.

Rhea smiled, "One more night... be brave Shania... be strong and calm. I wish to feel Roen's bonds and to converse with your brother while we dote over Soki as well..." She replied back to Shania, gently smoothing the girls hair. Gently she pulled Shania down to lay her head in her lap.

"Good point... why are you asking me then? I am just trying to calm my nerves..." Sage said, "Do you need me to pet your hair and snuggle with you?" She asked Kai with a smirk.

Kai chuckled "only if you let me do some heavy petting," he smirked "I'm curious if Rose will really try to kill me or not.

Shania laid in Rhea's lap shania may be an adult by human standards but in demon she was still just a child.

Rhea smiled and gently ran her hand through Shania's hair.

"We can see, I think it would be funny to try too." Sage said, gently taking another sip of tea.

Rhea froze when Kai kissed Sage suddenly... she thought... Rose and Sage... and Sage said he was a boy...

Sage smirked and kissed Kai back, her hands moved up Kai's side.

Luifer blushed, "What are you two doing!?" He said suddenly.

Sage laughed and pulled Kai close to her, kai was asking for it and she was going to give to to him... Rose she meant.

Rhea saw Rose and saw about to say something but then put her hand back down on Shania again.

Kai pulled sage close to him "this would be easier without clothing." he said then rolled into the floor to avoid a rather nasty attack and he was laughing.

Sage sat up, and rubbed her head, "I knew you would play rough." She told him with a smirk

"T-this is getting dangerous." Rhea said watching Rose.

"Rose sit down," Ebony said "Kai was just trying to make you mad," she sat up to try and look a bit like Shania did when scolding Rose or Lucy

"I suppose they do this often?" Shania asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back