• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Much more then that, though i am glad the possession of that artifact is no longer yours." Tannis said with a huff.

Sage laughed, "Well i think you would make your daughter... and I feel better if you went and rested."

Raffer approached Kai and put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry Kai... I will do my best."

"Sure." Rhea said in return, "Think we should ask around for information?"

"What information do you need?" Shania asked still speaking elven.

"I know you will Raffer, I know we can count on you and Broren," Kai said with a small smile.

"I will I will," Dasuke laughed "I will rest when we get home," he promised and let his daughter hug him.

"We will be home now..." Tannis said, opening the portal. He looked to Shania to say goodbye, but remembered it was not her. So he got up and helped Dasuke into the portal.

Sage waved bye to them both and gently patted Rose on the head, 'He'll be ok. Come on lets go home." She told Rose.

"None... just nervous that is all.." Rhea said quietly in elven. "Information puts my mind to ease."

Raffer nodded, "I improve much. Broren has speed up my training since moving here and people are happy."

"I am glad I was able to help for once it's better then destroying, honestly if I had the resourses I'd like to extend my hand to others who just want to live in peace and safety... unfortunatly I am limited," he smiled at Raffer and pat his head like he would Lucifer "you are doing well I can see how much you have grown in a short time you will be a great Shaman,"

Dasuke chuckled "Yes yes," he said and let Tannis help him home.

Rose latched onto Sage "I'm glad things don't happen to you like they do Shania and Rhea,"

Sage laughed, "There is no reason to worry if they did or not, because we always get them back, and I... trust this group to do what they can like we are today.." Sage said smoothing Rose's hair gently, then she yelled at Kai, "Hey Kai, gather everyone up, its time to go back home for the day."

Rhea looked up when Sage yelled at Kai, and then looked over to Lucifer and Ebony, they are very quiet... they seem to quietly talk to each other most the time.

Shania sighed "off we go into the box," she said.

Kai chuckled "You got my keys you round everyone up,"

Rose hugged Sage tighter. "I'll protect you,"

Sage just waved Kai off, she was tired up at the moment with Rose, "More Like i'll be protecting you. Now come on, go get into the Van.." Sage said, trying to shoo Rose.

Lucifer and Ebony got in the back quietly and Rhea followed suit, Sage jumped into the driver seat and started the car. Raffer waved at them with a smile at they gathered into the car.

Kai waved back as he hopped into the van. Rose got in the back though she wanted to sit shotgun.

Shania pulled Rhea close "I can start to teach you now," Shania offered.

"You have that right... after that I think we should take vacation... no more funny stuff for a while.." Sage said with a sigh.

"Its the middle of winter... you think it would still be swimming weather?" She asked a bit lazy. She rather just lay around at home for a vacation.

Kai shrugged "Ive been cooped up in this town too long and my sister sends me dirty texts now,"

Shania was not the best teacher but she was happy that Rhea learned fast.

Sage burst out laughing which made Rhea turn to look at the two. "Do you want me to try and teach you draken right now too?" Rhea asked. when she looked back.

Sage chuckled after a moment, "You save them for me right?"

"alright but I wanr you I'm not the best student ever," Shania said.

"On my laptop," Kai said dryly "since when did dirty texting become popular?"

"not sure... but its fun to do... try it sometime .. you can always dirty text Rhea, or Roen." Sage said with a smirk.

Rhea smiled, "I am a good teacher though."

"See look you're catching on already." Sage said laughing.

Rhea smiled and then proceeded to try and teached Shania some Draken.

Shania tried to learn as best she could she wasn't as good at absorbing information as Rhea was but she caught on to most things if Rhea went slow enough.

Kai chuckled Texting Roen "Wonder if I should be sweet or flat out dirty though."

"Usually I like to start out a bit suggestive... then from there heat it up a bit..." Sage said, though she was grinning wildly.

Rhea smiled at Shania and encouraged her as they went along.

"Haha suggestive huh?" he texted up a rather suggestive text and sent it to the poor guy but he signed it as Shania and masked his number.

Shania sighed her head hurt already but she didn't stop trying.

Sage waited and it seem to take a long moment before he text back asking if it really was Shania and if it was... 'wtf'.

Rhea smiled, "Did you want to stop... you look like you're getting a headache already." She said with a smile laugh.

It was not long untill Shania's phone started to ring.

Sage burst out laughing when it did, and Rhea nearly jumped out of her skin when a noise come from Shania's pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back