• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"When I become of age for a demon, 180," shania said dryly.

"I love you too good night Luci," Ebony said and left with Kai.

Rose got off Sage and sat on the couch.

"Wow... you have a longer while then me." She said with a sigh.

"Ok you two, come with me, i'll show you where you sleep. Kai will leave to go home, but I will stay here in case you two need anything... Lucy and Rose are kind of useless..." Sage said shrugging.

Lucifer glared at Sage and then sighed and walked to him room, and for once, shutting the door behind him.

"Anyway... follow me, I'll take you to your room Shania, I am kind of assuming Rhea will sleep with you." Sage said, walking to the back of the house.

Rhea got up and followed her.

"Of course," Shania said and walked with Sage and saw the room. "I live in a rather nice home... it will be odd having a roof over my head not made of stone,"

"Yeah, with AC too... i'll see you guys in the morning... if you need anything just come get me. I am a light sleeper." She said, and turned around and shut the door behind her.

Rhea looked and the bed and then jumped on it a little,
"Wow... it is really soft Shania..." She commented.

Sage came back into the living room with a long sigh and started to pick up the dishes to take them to the kitchen.

Rhea laughed, "Shania your so light compared to you in the other world." She commented when the girl laid on her.

When Sage came to sit down after finishing the dishes, she looked at Rose,
"Rose... do you understand the fact that if you choose me as a mate... not only are you choosing to never have a baby for the line of your family... but also choosing to live the rest of your life alone after I die? Which is soon to your demon years?"

"I understand all that," Rose huffed "I am not a child... a human lifetime of happiness is better then a demon life without,"

Shania laughed "just because I'm not wearing weights or armor,"

Rhea smiled, "should we take watches?" She offered, "I can take first watch."

Sage sighed and laid back on the couch on her back, she did not even know what to say to that.... Sage... didn't want her to spend most of her life alone...

rose hugged Sage and squeezed,

:I don't think we need to here" Shania said and smiled at Rhea "we are in a rather strong home,"

Sage sighed and wraps on arm around Rose and then gently pet her hair with another.

"If you think so.." Rhea said, offering a small smile. "I don't know how well I can sleep... I feel so empty and lonely right now..." Rhea said, putting her hand to her heart.

Rhea wrapped her arms around Shania and held her close, "we'll miss them together... keep in mind you are in a human body now... so you need to take care of it as such ok?" She reminded Shania suddenly.

Sage smiled a little and just sighed again, demons...

"you humans are fragile," she said and hugged Rhea "you'll have to teach me how to care for it"

The purring Demoness fell asleep on Sage the cat let into the house by Kai soon after.

And the cat found Sage and fell asleep on her too, "I am going to die...." Sage said lamely.

"Well... it starts with enough sleep.. so lets get some sleep, sound like we might be busy tomorrow." Rhea said with a smile.

The morning was fairly standard for Sage.. she got up... she started to cook, Feed her cat, then clean the area and then serve the tea. Lucifer was up early for some strange reason, proububly unease with what was going on. With breakfast or omelets cooking, Sage let Shania and Rhea sleep till they came out on their own.

Rhea manage to get a few hours of sleep with Shania near to calm her nerves, but it was like Roen's capture all over again, except now she knew they were no longer connected.

Shania woke not long after Rhea but she was reluctant to move just holding the girl to her.

Lucifer got a text from Ebony around 8am saying she'd come over in about an hour.

Rose was still asleep even Sage moving hadn't woken the girl.

"Good morning." She said in Elven with a smile. She looked a little tired but ok none the less.

Lucifer smiled, knowing Ebony was going to want to nap in his arms as soon as she got here if her sleep was bad, well after breakfast anyway. "Ebony will he here in an hour." Lucifer told Sage.

Sage offered and small smile before grinning and pushing Rose off the couch to wake her, " Ok you two, lets eat some breakfast. I've not gotten word from Kai or Dasuke, but that ok, the'll reaper when they are ready. I'll text Kai a bit later if he does not contact me in a few hours."

Rose yelped when she hit the floor "ouch..." she said "what about daddy?"

"Morning to you as well I could get used to waking up in a bed this soft and a house this warm," Shania smiled speaking elvish. "perhaps we should use this time to learn I can teach you Demon and you teach me Draken,"

Rhea nodded, "Yes, I think it would be good as well. I think we should also get ready to brave this new world." She said, sitting up and stretching. A sword caught her eyes, "Shania, a weapon." She said, getting up and picking up the sword.

'Just that he had not contacted me yet... i'll be right back with some food." She said before picking up her cat and walking into the kitchen.

Luicfer looked up at Rose, "Morning... What do you think about all this?" He asked her in demon. He usually switched to demon when him and Rose talked, just felt natural to him.

"I think... these two are dangerous," Rose said "the look in this Shania's eyes scares me and I want her to go back home I much like our Warrior and Priestess. As for Daddy I know he is doing his best I bet he hasn't stopped feeding power into his reversal spell yet Tannis will probably have to step in and force him to rest," Rose said she seemed a bit detatched from the issues as if they didn't really matter.

"Weren't we told the pretty blade there is yours I carry a dagger with me seems even here I am not weaponless," Shania said sitting up to look at the sword "It's of fine make," she commented.

"Its not a Rapiar... but it is better then nothing... I've never shown you my swordsmanship... Its not really your level of swordsmanship, but I like to count myself pretty good." Rhea said with a smile, she gently ran a finger on the flat of the blade, "It is a beautiful blade however..."

Lucifer nodded and laid on his back on the floor, "I agree." Lucifer had the same feel about him. But he had a concern about their Shania. He wanted her back as well. "Do you think there is anything we can do besides sit around like this...?" He asked.

"We are going to see Bronen right?" Rose asked "if he can't help I guess we just have to trust daddy and Shania's brother,"

"She is beautiful," Shania commented "reminds me slightly of Quick Silver... without the demon aura and the simple hilt,"

Lucifer sighed a bit, "Yeah I guess so..." Lucifer said. Sage soon brought out a few omelets, though there was one on a separate plate for Ebony that has no meats in it, most knew whos it was.

"Fooood!" Lucifer said happily, reaching over for the food. Sage chuckled and sat down on the couch, pouring herself a cup of tea.

"Ready to go? I'll keep the sword with me." Rhea said, picking up what looked like what would hold the sword to her waist.

"Guess no time like the presant," Shania said and got up "goddess I am so slow... how do you humans do it?" Shania sighed.

Rose giggled and took hers "thank you Sage," she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back