• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Sage laughed, "Yeah yeah... Ok guys lets eat... serve yourselves... Ill take Ebony and Lucy some food... or make them come back out... after that its bed time... go home Roen."

Rhea looked a bit upet,
"Go home? He does not stay here? Where is home?" She asked, she did not realized how soothing Roen being around made her... human or dragon. The missing soul was still horrible... but the prescience was still there.

"Yes... we live further in the city. It is just you and me." Roen said, leaning foreword.

Sage turned to go get Ebony and Lucifer for dinner.

Shania growled he wasn't going to take her Shania then realized she was being selfish and she let go of Rhea "I suppose... you should go with Roen he is your brother," she said logically.

Kai shook his head "I'm not sure if separating you two is smart," he told Shania and Rhea.

"A am not a child nor am I a little house maker I am a warrior I can fight in a war I can spend a night or two alone," Shania growled out at Kai

"N-no its ok... I promised, I won't leave you Shania..." Rhea told the girl, taking her hand.

"Rhea and Kai are right... I'll be back later I promise." Roen reassured them, "I am just a text or phone call away."

Rhea nodded, but she was not sure what I text or a phone was, but she stayed close to Shania.

Roen smiled and then got up to leave, Sage coming from the back of the house with Ebony and Lucy just in time to say bye to Roen.

"Ok lets eat guys." Sage said with a sigh and began to serve people up some food.

Shania looked at the food judging it she didn't like that she couldn't use her power to detect poisons though she doubted the group would kill one of their own.

Kai smiled "thank you," he said and began to eat rather happily.

"Gezz Kai I keep telling you to actually chew your food." Sage scolded, though she laughed.

Rhea also took a timid bite, chewing quietly before smiling,
"I don't know what this is... but it is good." she said happily.

"Just a chicken casserole... Made nothing special and just something quick for the hungry wolves of the house, Aka Lucy and Kai." Sage said chuckling.

"Hey.... I am not a wolf..." Lucy said looking up from his food. He was obviously over being upset.

Rhea smiled and spoke in Elven,
"This group seems pretty close..." She said quietly.

"They do indeed... it's interesting to see how an alternate me lives I admit," Shania said also in Elven.

Kai laughed "come Luci you are a little wold cub and you know it,"

"Am not!" Lucy said, though he was starting to Whinne with being picked on like normal.

Sage snickered,
"Of course your a baby, you can't even mate right.."

Lucifer blushed and so did Rhea,
"this... conversation... just took a drastic turn..." She said in Elven.

"W-Whos... fault is that!?" Lucifer said pointing a finger at Sage.

"not Death's fault you don't wear condoms, we can't have you pupping our little archer," Kai chuckled

"It did indeed... what's a condom?" Shania aasked.

Ebony was blushing scarlet and hiding her face in Lucifers shoulder.

"Oh see Joker has my back~ Oh while Shania is not here we can do the banana... in fact... we can show this Shania that." Sage said with an evil smirk, "I am sure Rose wants to see. Though Dasuke might hurt me later..."

"W-What are you guys talking about?" Rhea asked, blushing further.

Lucifer blushed more,
"We will find some....." He said.

"I though Banana's were fruits... not something you do," Shania said confused.

Ebony squeaked "Please don't."

"I have condoms in the car for poor Luci," Kai said "I'll go get it Sage get the banana,"

Rose looked confused "ok I want to see!"

"Of course you do!" Sage jumped up and then jumped over the couch, oh what fun.

and so they did... and they had to go a small extra step to explain to the new Shania and Rhea since them come from a place that did not have such things.

Lucifer's face was red and he was holding Ebony close... and so was Rhea's.

"Oh man they blush the same too~!" Sage said happily.

Shania on the other hand just made a face "wonder if we could use this contraption to stop idiots from breeding...."

Kai bust out laughing and fell into the floor.

Rose hugged Sage "we don't need one!"

Sage was about to laugh, "its the reason idiots keep breeding... because they are the ones who forget to use one!" Sage said laughing as well, but when Rose latched on to her, Sage smirked and then took Rose's face between her fingers and smirked at the girl, "Oh no, there is a special one of those for us."

Rhea was blushing fiercely, and covered her face.

"a special one ... what is that?" Shania and Rose asked in a unison that was rather scary.

Kai was on the floor his stomach hurt from laughing.

Sage smirked, "Another lesson for another day. But with that one... I can give... personal lessons if you would like... Rose excluded." Sage said, knowing it was going to make Rose mad.

Rhea shook her head and covered her face,
"I-I don't want to listen anymore..."

"Hey no mating with Shania! She won't mate with you!" Lucifer said suddenly.

Shania chuckled "sorry I'm betrothed and we mate for life... my mother an exception,"

Ebony squeaked and Sage found herself pounced and kissed by the enraged arch angel.

Sage laughed after the kiss was done and tried to push Rose off her, "Ok ok , Rose I was kidding I promise!" She said.

Rhea blinked at Shania, and switch to Elven, "Your Betrothed?" She asked quietly.

Lucifer chuckled, good Sage deserved that.

Rhea smiled at sighed, "I have one waiting at home for me too... I am a little glad I will out live him though.. I know that sounds horrible... I guess I should not be surprised you are betrothed to a god either..." She said.

Sage laughed, "I told you I was mean, thats why I told you to give up on me."

Rhea let out a smile, but it was more of a sad smile, "Why? I thought you liked Aro..."

Sage sighed, but she let Rose stay on top of her,
"Hey Kai... I think you should go... I am going to send everyone to bed now. You should proububly take Ebony home."

"I respect him but by all the gods I want him to bleed!" Shania said,

"kay I'll be back with your cat soon," Kai said "come on Ebony,"

She hugged Lucifer tightly and kissed him.

Lucifer hugged her back and kissed her in return, then walked her to the door, "Call me.. if you need anything, and Ill hopefully see you tomorrow.. I love you." Lucifer told Ebony quietly.

Sage waved him and then looked at Rose,
"Rose... we are going to have a serious talk in a moment... till then get off me I am going to send everyone to bed." She said seriously.

Rhae frowned a bit,
"I am sorry... when do you have to marry?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back