• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"It's ok Tannis told me a little he told me I fell in love and i tried to kill him after he killed Fredrick," Shania said rubbing Rhea's back softly.

Rhea teared up a bit more, "You... you really loved him... you loved him with everything you had..." She said, he heart twisted with so many emotions at the moment... jealousy fear, hurt, pity, sadness. Some where selfish emotions and some where just emotions for Shania's sadness.

Shania held her close to her chest "It's ok I can still feel the sadness of loss but I have you, I have this family I'll be ok as long as you are all by my side,"

Rhea move a bit in Shania's lap and then kissed her on the forehead, holding Shania's cheeks in her hands, "I am sorry... I did not mean to react the way I did... I was not sure how to react seeing you in so much pain." There were a few other selfish reasons behind that.. but that was the main reason.

Shania smiled and hugged Rhea "As long as you promise not to leave me I promise I won't be in pain you and Luce are... my life now,"

"I won't be going anywhere... not that I know of." she told Shania quietly, hugging her back tightly.

Lucifer smiled at Shania, and then turned to gently slide his hand's through Ebony's hair.

Ebony snuggled into Lucifer she was almost asleep safe in the arms of her lover.

Shania smiled "so I will never have to feel such sadness again,"

Rhea smiled in return, she felt less guilty now... If Shania said it won't make her feel the sadness... then it will be ok. Rhea hugged Shania happily, glad she could help.

"A-a Soap Opera?" Rhea asked, she was not really sure what Kai was refrancing to... was it because she cried? "I am not being dermatic... I-I don't think I am anyway..."

Rhea smiled softly and let out a little sigh, "Well... I guess that is why we are all so close now..."

When they arrived at the make shift village all of the demons were running around gathering and packing things, Broren was standing around talking with a few of the smaller demons and Raffer was giving a few orders while he himself was helping move things about.

Shania and Kai lead the pack as they got out Shania bowed "Do you all still need time? Perhaps we can help you all pack?" she asked holding Rhea's hand.

Kai smiled Shania stole his line "Also I have three modes of transportation available to you we can use a plane that takes flight a open topped eighteen wheeler bed but in that you would have to try and be still or I could wreak and walking that would take the longest time and be quiet difficult to do without passing humans."

Rhea blushed a bit, but kept a hold of Shania's hand.

Broren turned to look at them all and seem to smile,
"Guardians... there are a few things that still need packing, but Raffer is taking care of it now. He is a good boy. Forgive me... but I don't know what you are asking of me Joker... Planes... eighteen wheeler?"

Raffer seem to come up after he had placed something heavy,
"Lucifer, Rose, Warrior, Joker, Archer... Pristress." He greeted all them, with separate bows.

Rhea was in awe and bowed back at Raffer a little,
"Ah hello.. nice to meet you." She told him.

Broen laughed a bit,
"I can see what you had lost is not back. Greetings, to you this is the first time we meet, My name is Broren, Shaman of the 7 tooth tribe... this is.."

"Raffer. Name is Raffer. I Improve much on Human in 2 days." Raffer said proudly. It still sounded pretty rough though.

"I can hear that," Kai said with a smile then he looked at Broren "A plane is a flying metal craft, it makes alot of noise but the ride is smooth, an eighteen wheeler is like the thing we got out of but much bigger,"

Rose smiled "You have been practicing hard right Raffer?"

Broren nodded, then turned to his people, who seem to have gathered around at the appearance of the Guardians, he made an announcement and much like last time... there was a large uproar and the goblins started to fight amongst each other.

Raffer smiled at Rose,
"Yes, I practiced hard. I still... no I Am still practicing hard." He said with a smile.

Rhea was surprised when they all started to yell at each other.
"No worrys, they fight till decided is made. It is loud, but effective." Raffer reasured Rhea.

Rhea smiled,
"So you are still learning human speak?" She asked him.

"Yes, learn every day. More and more." He said, crossing his hands behind him.

Rhea nodded,
"I want to learn demon soon."

"Ah... I can teach little." He said, from there Rhea and Raffer immediately hit it off and began talking with each other.

Shania chuckled and shook her head "Luce you aught to teach Ebony demon," she said.

Ebony blushed it was a bit shameful that she couldn't speak his language.

Lucifer looked up, he did not even think about that, "Yeah I should..." Lucifer said. He would try anyway... he tried to teach Rhea one time and it just failed miserably...

When the yelling died down, Broren laughed,
"A lot of them wish to fly... which surprises me." The Shaman said.

"I wish what ever my people wish Joker." Broren said, leaning on his staff a little. "and they wish to soar in the sky... it will give us time to finish preparations. Until then, may offer you anything? Questions I may answer?" He said, extending the offer to them. The Goblins seem to set back to work after a few moments.

"Tannis told us to ask you about the future, though i wish to not know my own I worry about the others will we survive this war?" Kai was talking rather quietly even as he text arranged the cargo plane.

"A future telling? Interesting. I am capable of doing that.. but how I find the answers are not just out of the blue. They are also person specific... it requires a medium, a bit of your own energy and mine, though it is simple to do. So for example.. a strand of your hair.. or a nail or tooth... you thoughts or your question... and my power... and I can see the answer to your question for you alone." Broren said, leaning closer to Kai since he seem to want to keep it quiet.

"I don't really want to know my own I simply... find myself worrying for theirs Warrior has a hard time with adapting to life if she were left alone she'd surely never make it," Kai sighed "and my true name if you wish to use it is Kai,"

"I can tell what becomes of others through you, possibly, if it is what I am shown. Your worry is a kind one Kai." He said, "Pick or choose, I can try either way." He offered, the ogre really did not care if Kai wanted it or not... but he surely would give it to him.

Kai smiled "Tell me then, what is to become of Shania once the war ends and Lucifer returns home," he was hesitant to ask he knew he would try to not leave the team alone he cared to deeply for them all now. He feared knowing Rhea's future because he still loved her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back