• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea smiled, "Tannis big?" Rhea asked. When she saw Shania and smiled at her as well, "Good morning Shania." She told her. Rhea was obviously in a good mood.

Lucifer thought about, Tannis was pretty big... but Broren was just a tad smaller. His apprentice on the other hand was Luicfer's size... and proububly just as young. When Ebony told him to say Ah, he could only smile and do as he was told,
"Ah!" He said happily.

Ebony fed him a bite and giggled softly.

"Almost but not yet," Shania laughed "Tannis is still bigger,"

"If only we could open portals from one part of our world to another this trip would be so much easier," KAi said

Rhea smiled, "Well I am ready when ever you guys are ready. I am a bit excited to meet Broren!" She said.

"Did you eat or drink anything? We don't know how long we'll be out," Shania said in complete mother mode.

Kai chuckled "she can take a biscuit and eat it on the way," he said.

"You too Luci make sure you eat," Shania said though she smiled at him and his chosen mate,

"I am eating!" He commented, though he was grinning happily.

"Oh yeah..." She said and she leaned foreword and took a bit of food and a small cup of tea and quickly ate, "I forgot because I was just thinking of the demons we would meet today." She said with a giggle and a small mouth full of food.

Shania shook her head "what would you all do without me fussing at you?"

"We would surely starve and neglect our health mother," Kai said batting his eyes at her.

Rhea laughed, if anything it was her constantly fussing at Kai and Shania to keep an eye on their health. Though as far as she knew, they had been getting much better about it. When everyone was done eating, it was time to head out. "Are we meeting them at the area or are we picking them up?"

"Picking them up... I hope this goes smoothly the only thing I found big enough was open topped trailer for an eighteen wheeler," Kai said "I can drive it but... I don't know how they will like being transported in one,"

Shania nodded "or how people on the roads will handle it,"

"Maybe we can make more then one trip if it not everyone fits the first time." Rhea suggested, "That is if they actually get in it. Also.. you might need to drive a bit more careful then usual.."

"I will I don't like those stick shift vehicles," Kai said "it's all I could think of other then a cargo plane but I can't pilot one and ... that might not be a good idea either we'll go ask Broren if he says no to both we will travel by foot,"

Shania nodded softly.

"well we might as we'll go find out instead of trying to guess what''ll happen... besides I am sure we will figure it out." Rhea said, getting up walking to the door. Lucifer nodded and then helped Ebony up so they could go see the Shaman.

"Ok, lets go then," Kai said softly and went to get in the front of his van.

"Rhea are you exited?" Shania asked as Rose hopped in the back pouting lightly over Sage's absence.

"Yes." Rhea said happily. "He sounds like someone we can trust. I am curious hearing all this about mystical powers... Mystery draw me... I like learning new things." She said, sitting down next to Shania, though Rhea gently pet Rose's hair.

Kai chuckled "aright off we go to meet him," he said and began the journey to the Shaman,

Shania smiled "we were afraid we'd have to fight but Luce and Rose talked to them first. You would have been proud of them,"

Rose looked at Rhea and smiled softly at the pets.

Rhea smiled, "I am proud of them. I wish I was there to have seen it for myself." She told Shania. She knew that she was there, but not in the right mind.

"Oh I have a ability... it makes me real tiered but I can show you some of what you missed," Rose said.

Shania smiled Rose looked so exited it was hard not to smile at the girl.

Rhea smiled, "If it makes you really tired, maybe you can show after we have done today's work. I don't want you to over exhausted yourself when we still have a long day a head." Rhea said, gently petting Rose's hair.

Rose pouted "I can sleep on the way," she touched Rhea's head and showed her Shania and Fredrick as well as the strip poker game and a flash of Broren.

Shania watched Rose had refused to show her what happened many times and maybe Rhea will share the details,

When Rose was done, Rhea was none the less shocked, Her breathing had actually escalated a bit not sure what to do with the sudden rush of memmorys... they were all from Rose's point of view. She was not sure what to say, only slowly shift through the new memmorys in her head.

Rose watched her reaction though she was tiered and ready to nap.

Shania was also watching for a reaction other then pure shock.

Rhea looked at Shania, she was in complete shock.. she did not know what to say. Shania was, or had, truly been in love with Fredrick. On top of that she really did strip in front of everyone....

Not sure how much to react... Rhea started to cry. Which made Lucifer jump a little and look at her.

Rhea was not sure why she was crying, well she had a few ideas why.. but still, "Its... not your... fault..." She told Rose. "Just... some of that... was hard for me to grasp." She said, she had no control over the things that had happened, not even in her right mind to help things or prevent things.

Rhea rubbed her eyes, "Shania doesnt know?" Rhea asked, before looking up at Shania. "I... am sorry..." Rhea said, she felt so guilty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back