• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"If your old I must be ancient!" Tannis said, though he knew they were both just tired from the past few weeks.

Rhea smiled at Shania and laugh,
"No! But I don't think you play enough sometimes."

Sage laughed,
"Ok lets get this done.." She told Kai, though if Tannis and Dasuke stayed to help she bet this would go even faster.

Dasuke laughed "I wasn't going to bring up your age you old relic," he said just before he was caught.

Shania pounced rhea and began to tickle her.

"Thanks death... lots to do only one day to do it,"

Rhea screeched at first in surprised but began to laugh and then try and run away.

Tannis landed on Dasuke, though the mantacore was panting from running around, Dasuke was hard to catch.
"Hahaha! Got you! Still hard to catch as ever! Come now friend, stay here with me... we can brave Axeort together later." He told Dasuke, getting up and offering him his paw for him to get up too.

Dasuke took the paw and stood "yes we can smooth his royal feathers later," Dasuke laughed.

Shania hugged her "am i still not playing enough?"

Tannis purred and walked over to the group, asking what they could do to help.

Rhea laughed loudly,
"Haha, yes! You are playing, mercy!" Rhea said laughing, though she did hug Shania back happily.

Shania chuckled and got up and held out a hand for Rhea.

"Tannis if you thing you could uproot the stumps over there or cut them into fire wood it would be a great help Dasuke help clear the plants off the path so it's clear," Kai said

Rhea took Shania's hand happily. They worked through the rest of the day easily, getting near everything done. it was evening by the time they even finished everything and got it into place, going a bit faster with Tannis and Dasuke's extra help. Even Roen was a pretty big help.

Tannis let out a long sigh and turned to Dasuke,
"I think it is time to head home now." He told him, his way of telling him to say good bye to his daughter.

Rose tackled Dasuke "I don't want you to go daddy," she pouted and he laughed.

"You know I have to stay with your friends and out of trouble," Dasuke said.

"Thank you master Tannis," Shania said regarding his help on the farm she was sore so was Kai and Ebony.

"Its was fun Shania." Tannis said purring, before he turned to open the portal, "Be safe guardians, we'll see you soon."

Sage stretched,
"Don't worry Daddy dearest, we'll keep her out of trouble like always." She felt like she was ready to sleep forever.

Rhea felt really tired, but Roen felt relatively ok, like he just got a great work out. Rhea smiled at Tannis, "
Good bye." She told them with a wave.

Kai smiled as they watched Tannis and Dasuke leave "who is ready to go home and rest in their own beds tonight?"

Ebony hugged onto Lucifer "I want to see mom and dad... but I like sleeping with Luci,"

Shania shook her head "No mating, and Ebony we are taking you home your parents must be worried sick,"

"Proububly beyond that... I am going home too... Gods I want my own apartment.." Sage said with an exasperated sigh.

Roen smiled,
"Well I and Rhea are going to just leave now... Good night everyone." He told them, Rhea smield at them and waved good bye. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She told them.

Lucifer smiled and hugged Ebony back, him and her will mate, but they will mate after they pull their master plan. First they will try at Ebony's house later... if that doesn't work.. they will get a hotel.

Ebony nodded "I do miss them," She said

"Ok gang in the van... if i can make it to the driver seat I'll take you all home," Kai smiled.

When they did get home, Sage wasted no time garbing her cat and leaving for home, "Ok guys... I guess I will see you tomorrow. Too soon in my opinion..." Sage said

Lucifer waved bye to Sage as she left and looked back to Kai and Ebony.

"Actually I'm going alone, Broren asked for such he will get such so you won't see me till after tomorrow " Kai said "Luci I'll make sure Ebony gets home safely don't worry," he promised the protective demon.

"Come on Luce, it's past bed time," Shania said. Rose was already inside by this point.

Lucifer frowned, "Broren did not ask for you alone... I am pretty sure he meant all the guardians .. but you as in he won't accept any other humans around... and im pretty sure all of us want to go see him.. Rhea the most." Lucifer said, though he had not let go of Ebony yet.

"I was hoping to not though... call it paranoia but I wanted this to be as risk free as possible," Kai sighed.

"Go home rest up and come pick us up tomorrow," Shania said "be good and Sage might feed you,"

Kai laughed "maybe, go out of my car so i can go home, luci I need you to get out too... leaving Ebony,"

Lucifer stuck his tongue out at Kai and then gently leaned to kiss Ebony before hopping out of the car.

The next morning came quietly and poor Lucy was feeling very lonely in his bed alone.... so he had crawled out of it early enough and was laying on the floor watching TV.

Shania looked worriedly at Lucifer it was not like him to be up early and he looked so... alone.

Rose was still asleep on the couch even as the TV played.

Lucifer looked up at Shania and smiled, "Morning Shania... whats for breakfast?" He asked. More then anything, Lucifer was actually still stewing over what had happened yesterday. Levi made him so mad...

Lucifer smiled, "I like when you cook too. You've not done so in a while, but cereal is ok.... Say Shania... can I ask you something serious..." He said, his tone suddenly changing. He stretched out on the ground and laid on his stomach.

"If my family did not choose to follow Tannis... would you be my enemy .. or would we still be friends... would we still be siblings? I want to think we would be... but I can't really make that decision for you..." He said quietly, though he did turn his head to look at Shania. He wanted to see her reaction and her emotion.

"I would never fight against you Luce... I could never bring myself to do so," Shania said "I had feared you would not take Tannis's side and that you would consider me a threat .. but you are my little brother,"

Lucifer smiled, "You mean more to me then a war..." he said getting up he wrap his arms around Shania and hugged her really tight, "I would never let that come between us... I don't think I could ever hurt you... even when you attacked me with your memory loss I could not bring myself to do it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back