• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Oh yeah that's right." Sage said, remembering the whole stabbing in the back thing.

Lucifer smiled at Shania,
"Sorry its just me. Shaman's are known for being peaceful... but they are very unknown but powerful. They are nor powerful like a demon is powerful... they are powerful with.. something no one has been able to explain... Tannis gave the warning."

Sage laughed out loud, "Well she is not the only one who can plan that type of game."

Shania felt a light tug on her conscious, Tannis was calling her.

Tannis called Shania to his Domain, When she appeared he let out a long sigh, "We have found it." He said. "it took a bit longer then though because the jewel was in an underground location in the middle of a war zone... though lucky for that succubi she slipped in without much problem, she has been an ally to have."

"I am glad thank you and tell Silia I thank her as well," Shania said "we are off to fix the area Kai set for the shaman and his people we are with a human but he knows about us he is Rhea's older brother,"

"Hmm. I trust your decisions. Would you like us to meet you there or wait till later tonight?" He asked quietly.

"Meet us when you think is best it'll be an all day and possibly night thing though soon is preferred... for Rhea's sake and Kai's sanity," Shania said

"Very well... call to me when you get to the area you will be in... I will come to you then." Tannis said, and with that he released Shania back to her world.

Sage and Kai were still talking,
"Really, tape it? I thought my flat chest would hinder my sales..." Sage said thinking about it.

"You have no idea how many flat chests you find in such video's ... Father has many," Kai said

"Tannis will see us at the farm he has Rhea's memories," Shania announced

"Oh Thank god... forget making videos... I am going home." Sage said loudly.

Rhea looked up and smiled, as far as she knows, shes only been memoryless a little less the a day.

Kai chuckled softly "as soon as we get the farm fixed you can go home,"

Shania smiled and laid back down "Roen wil meet Tannis," she chuckled

"Roen has never meet Tannis?" Rhea asked. She thought Roen knew everything.

Sage laughed,
"Oh thank you for your permission."

"No ... just wait till you get back your memories," Shania said "you will half panic,"

Kai chuckled and pulled into an old dirt road "here we are Heartrage Plantation, or what used to be a plantation.

"Why?" Rhea asked, but she guessed it will be futile to ask since she was going to forget anyway. "Never mind.."

"Alright lets get Rhea's memmorys back and then get to work, this girl is sleeping in her own bed tonight." Sage said, she was very very pleased.

"Ah my own bed," Kai said with a smile as he pulled into a place to park looking to see if Roen was behind them.

"Lets call Tannis," Shania said softly.

Roen hopped out of his car and approached them when everyone got out as well, "You drive like a bat out of hell..." Roen commented.

Tannis told Shania it would take him a moment to locate them. Tannis also offered Dasuke if he would like to come with him.

Dasuke accepted the invitation to go see his student. "Roen I need your word you will be openminded and on your best behavior," Shania said "my teacher Tannis will be arriving,"

Kai chuckled "he'll sh!t himself,"

Roen just glared at Kai.

It was not long until a portal opened and Tannis, Dasuke, Levi, Mokii and Sillia came through the portal. "Oh wow... everyone is all here... it is a party." Sage said folding her hands behind her.

"Mom!" Lucifer said and went to go great her.

Roen's face was proububly something Kai did not want to miss. He was speechless to say the least...

Every one of the demon's looked tired, they had all been working very hard to find the memmorys and continue fighting. Tannis had also been working a few other things. "Greetings everyone... I guess the Shaman is not here yet? It is a shame I would have love to thank him."

"he will get here tomorrow when the area if fixed up and livable again," Kai said "welcome though,"

Shania went up to tannis and gave a soft bow before actually hugging the mantacore "you work too hard master Tannis,"

Dasuke smiled and was glomped by his daughter "DADDY!"

Ebony smiled bashfully at Mokii.

Mokii waved Ebony over and gave her a hug as well.

Sage skiped over to Dasuke and smiled at him,
"Hello Daddy Dearest." It was her official nickname for the man.

Sillia on the other hand was circling Roen,
"Ooh... look at him... your a very handsome man."

"E-excuse me..." Roen said, though he was blushing when Sillia latched on to him. "Your excused." She told him.

Levi pinched the bridge of his nose watching Sillia do... what she did.

Tannis smiled and hugged Shania back with one large paw, purring softly.
"There is never enough time to do it all in.... I have much to prepare for.

"Know I will aid you if you even need me," she said.

Ebony hugged Mokii back with a smile.

KAi almost died as he fell over laughing Roen was just so funny.

"Ah if it is not my son in law." Dasuke smiled at Sage.

"Stop! Your make me blush~" Sage said sarcastically, though she was laughing almost as much as Kai was over Roen.

Tannis chuckled,
"Thank you for the offer Shania, but you have your hands full with this group... This group is a mess, in a good way. Welcome brother of Rhea." Tannis said speaking to Roen.

Roen looked up at Tannis though Sillia was still attached to him,
"Uhh, Roen, my name is Roen.. please to meet you..."

"Roen.. handsome name as well, my name is Sillia." Sillia said pulling his arm. "Please to meet you too Ma'am..." Roen tried to say.

"Sillia dear... please release the guardian's brother..." Mokii said pleasantly.

"Oh boo..." She said, dropping Roen's arm and flying away to Levi.

Tannis shook his head then turned to Levi,
"Levi.. if you please." he told him.

Levi nodded and leaned down to Rhea, handing her a small white pearl.

She took is hesitantly and looked around quickly before doing anything.

"Go ahead Rhea just eat it and you will remember us all and all the wonderful things we've done together," Shania smiled reassuringly at her.

Kai sat up after laughing so hard his stomach hurt.

Rhea nodded and ate the pearl. It took a few seconds but Rhea suddenly let out a startled gasp and she fell backwards. She covered her face to protect herself as she fell over.

Roen was about to lerch foreword but Tanni's tail pushed him back a bit, knowing he presence will startle her further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back