• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Kai huffed "so much for trying to be civil, Shania... I'm going to go beat the hell out of your punching bag," he said and left the room.

Shania shrugged "Kai has issues.

"What... that was me being civil...." Roen said throwing his arms in the air.

Rhea actually laughed some though, she was not sure why she was laughing but she thought it was funny.

"Kai took offence to you calling him his godlyness i think," Shania said with a chuckle "he only allows people close to him to pick on him like that,"

"I wasn't picking... " Roen said crossing his arms.

"Good, I hate him right now."
Sage said with a pout, "Kai get back out here before food gets cold! If I have to sit out here and sulk, you have to too!" Sage nearly yelled.

"I'll punch the guy who couldn't survive it!" he called out "I'd rather not kill Rhea's brother by forgetting how much stronger I am,"

Rose crawled to sage "you ok?"

"Yeah I am fine." She said chuckling at Kai's response. Roen seriously got under his skin and it made her laugh. "Eat." She told the arch angel.

Breakfast went by quietly and Roen decided he should just not event talk anymore because all he ever seemed to do was offend Rhea's friends.

Shania was calm however and was able to talk now. "I'm not so scary when I'm not grumpy and worried am I?" she asked Roen after he ate.

Rose ate but stayed close to Sage

"What? I am not scared of any of you... but I keep offending all of you... " He said bluntly with a sigh. Rhea gave him a small hug and he gave her a smile.

Sage laughed,
"We are all on edge right now... we are all pretty cranky and sick of each other. I want to go home.... and I want to work, cooking only relaxs so much.... Rose stop sitting so close please..." Sage said taking a small bite of her food.

Rose pouted "do you realy hate me?" she asked.

"I agree I'm ready to have my house back to normal and I'm sure Ebony misses her parents," Shania said.

Sage thought about lying and telling her she did... but that might make her cry and then... gods... "I don't hate you... Just give up on me already Rose." Sage said with a sigh.

Roen smiled a bit,
"I don't see why you don't go to Kai's... bet there is more room there."

"It's also more dangerous then throwing them into a world of demons... with ak 47's." Kai said "my world is dangerous Rhea Ebony and Shania couldn't live in it. Ebony and Rhea have no ruthlessness to them and Shania is bound to tightly to honor and fairplay. Rose and Luci would have trouble if human weapons could hurt them,"

Shania glared at kai.

"I am not sure what that says about my character right there." Sage said laughing under her breath.

"When are we going to help Broren?" Rhea asked suddenly when Kai came back out.

Rhea smiled at Kai, she was happy to help Broren, he seemed nice enough when she opened her eyes. He was a bit scary at first, but he was nothing but kind.

"Freedom!" Sage said getting up and stretching.

Kai hopped out and into his car "Ok Death my phone text my suppliers tell them what we need for the farm also tell them we need a private cargo jet for tomorrow...,"

Shania laid down in the back and sighed softly rose hopped in and smiled bouncing on the mattress.

Sage sighed, and took his phone and started to make texts and moving to sit down in the front seat. Roen was going to follow in his own car, he did not trust Kai's driving.

Lucifer sat down in the back next to Shania like normal, and Rhea got in as well.
"Do you think they would let you take them on a jet... wouldn't a windowless bus do better?" Sage suggested.

"jets faster but I guess if you think they'd not trust me I guess the bus works.. if we can get one big enough," KAi said he drove as always speeding and reckless.

"Ah well... I was just thinking they might get really nervous and crash the plane of something if you take them to the air...." She said, pausing a moment a glance up from the phone.

She looked at the phone one more time before she looked through the contacts to find his sister's number, Amy, the proceeded to text her something suggested then wrote at the end lots of love Death.

Amy's text was almost instant and it was just as suggestive if not a little provocative.

Kai nodded "get ... a trailer eighteen wheeler with a long bed."

Sage grinned and then text her back egging the girl on, matching it with something slightly freaky. She almost didn't hear Kai, "Yeah got it... Usually Eighteen wheeler come with a long bed." She commented.

Sage snickered at Kai's comment and continue to text Amy, sure Kai is going to love reading the texts later when he sees them. "Ok, it's done." With that Sage sent off one last text saying she had to give his phone back but she would see the girl later then put a winky face and a heart. Then she handed Kai back the phone with a smile.

"Thanks death I hope you at least tried to delete those dirty texts," He smirked as he had been watching her.

Shania hugged Lucifer "You ok Luce? With helping the Shaman?"

"What? Why would I try... I was actually hoping you would find out later..." Sage said shrugging, "You always ruin my fun before I even get to have any." She said laughing. "Your a horrible big brother... usually your suppose to protect your sisters from people like me." She said smirking.

"Yeah I am ok with it." Lucifer said looking at Shania and hugging her back, "As long as he keeps his part of the deal... and he's helped us... he also said we are in his favor... I don't know, Shaman's are just very unknown..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back