• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"Who will teach Luci about contraceptives?" Kai asked "I guess we could do the banana demonstration,"

"maybe we can... hide somewhere," Ebony said

"Hide... I would not know where to hide... There is no where in the house Shania does not go..." He said in a whisper.

Sage cracked a smiled and laughed under her breath, Kai always seem to make her laugh,
"Well I guess we should fall back the plan A, hard core teachings?"

"Only if you be gentle I am a virgin after all," he bat his eyelashes softly and laughed.

"We could,,, get a hotel room," Ebony said

"Hotel?" He asked, rolling over to his side so that Ebony and him were laying side to side, quietly whispering to each other.

Sage laughed a bit harder, snickering a bit as she cooked,
"I can't see anything going down between us being gentle." She said snicker. "Besides we would have to include Rose or you would die."

Kai had got a text from Roen saying he was coming over and would be helping with what ever project he would be doing... he wanted to see Rhea, second memory loss or not.

"Oh Sage can you do me a big favor? Flirt with Roen so Rose get's jealous and scares him off," Kai said. "Or off's him," Kai said.

"A hotel is a room you pay for with a big bed," Ebony said

"Ooh, he is bothering you again?" Sage said with a smirk. "I can do that, though I am not entirely sure I can watch him die... though a but a mauling would be funny to watch.." She said snickering again.

"Oh... I don't have any money... Shania keeps it all... Though I can try and take some my next pay check... but... I don't know how we can leave to a place like that long enough..." Lucifer said, Shania would noticed if he snuck out... He would hate to worry her badly...

"We can say... something came up and you are staying at my house," Ebony said

"Ah yes a good mauling would be great." Kai smiled "tomorrow I go to bring our new friends to the home we fix up today,"

"Sounds good." Sage mumbled, getting out and doing something physical would do her some good. She had not been feeling good the last few days. "Does crapes sound good for breakfast?" She asked.

"You know Shania would want specifics.... Think your parents would ever invite me over to spend the night?" He asked.

"Sounds amazing and also as soon as Rhea's memories are back we get to go home," Kai said.

"I bet they would... since I've had my nightmares they've let me spend the night over here," Ebony said

Lucifer smiled, "Maybe they will do that... not sure Shania would be too keen on it... I don't know if Shania would let us now...."

"After that I don't want to see you guy faces for months." Sage said dryly.

Sage smiled, "Maybe I can make an exception for you. Maybe." She said laughing a a bit. "Now... watch this..." Sage said to Kai, she poured some batter into a pan before sliding a small knife over it making it flat. As soon as she was done she took the pan and flipped the flat pancake onto the other side, then slid it off the pan. "There... One done. Now you just have to put what ever you want in it and fold it up... capes cook fast. You should proububly wake everyone... breakfast will be done soon."

Lucifer smiled and snuggled Ebony closer, happy she was here with him.

Sage almost nailed Rose in the head with the handle of the pan, but realized it was the girl and took a deep breath. "I thought you were still asleep." Sage said quietly.

Rhea was still asleep, cuddled closely to Shania.

Shania woke when kai knocked and she sat up, "I'm up," she told him then she gently shook Rhea's shoulder.

Rose hugged Sage tighter "you slept with Lucifer and Ebony again,"

"Yeah well we can't have any unplanned babies now can we?" Sage said a bit dryly, he mood sinking again a bit.

Rhea blinked a bit and rubbed her eyes, sitting up as well.

Sage froze mid flip when Rose said that then blinked resuming cooking, "Rose... you do realize... that when two females mate... there is no possible way for them to get pregnant... You... know I am a girl right?" She asked the demon girl

Rhea nodded a bit sleepy and got up with Shania.

"Remember what I told you at the camp fire Rose? About how babies are made? You have to have one with one part... and another with the other part... other wise it won't work... it is like a puzzle. So basically... if you want children, you have to take a male mate." Sage explained while cooking.

Rhea sat down and looked around quietly, when she saw Kai she smiled at him,
"Your Kai right? Or Sage?" She asked him.

"I don;t want a male mate I want to have your babies," she said pouting.

"I'm Kai," he laughed "sage can cook without setting the kitchen on fire,"

"You set the kitchen on fire...?" Rhea asked a bit surprised.

"Well get your dad to explain it to you the next time we see him..." Sage said rolling her eyes as she was finishing up cooking. "Gezz... a few months ago you were scared I was going to touch you... not you are begging me to touch you..." She mumbled.

"Sometimes I am not sure who is molesting or seducing who anymore..." Sage said when Rose asked that.

Rhea smiled,
"I am sure it can't be that bad."

"
Its... that bad..." Lucifer mumbled from the floor, him being a witness to it a few times after the group had been completely passed out.

Kai and Shania both made a face "You caught the tea pot on fire..." Kai said and chuckled.

Rose pouted "I'm seducing you of course,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back