• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"It's ok you are safe," he kissed her forehead "come on," h told everyone and lead them to the car putting Rhea in the back before he went to drive.

Rhea pressed her hand to her forehead and then sat down in the back quietly, she was pretty confused but stayed quiet. Broren said these people where if fellow guardians and she should not fear them. Sage picked up the the large orb and moved to get to the van. Lucifer followed behind, and also got inside the van.

Sage laughed under her breath, "Speak for yourselves.... I have to actually train now... daddy's orders." Sage said leaning on her hands.

Lucifer leaned close to Ebony, pulling her close to him.

Ebony hugged Lucifer "I'm glad that it wasn't a fight," she said softly.

"I've been training my butt off about time you toyed with your powers," Shania said

"Me too..." he said quietly.

"I do train... when no one is looking." Sage said laughing a bit, "Rose, your dad said you have to help me..." it was going to be interesting how this was going to go....

Shania could feel a small thought enter her mind that Tannis will be coming to retrieve the item immediately.

"Tannis is coming," Shania announced and kai nodded pulling the van over.

"Good, the sooner the better," Kai nodded.

"I'll help you train!" Rose sounded way too exited.

To excited for Sage's liking. "Shouldn't we go to where we normally meet them... I have a feeling that is where they will appear...."

"Probably I was actually going to ask that... hold on I'm going to speed," Kai warned and as he said he sped down the road towards their city.

Shania held onto Rhea so she wouldn't slam around the van.

Of course Rhea immediately clung to Shania when Kai started to speed. When they got there, Tannis was already waiting.

Shania got out of the van with Rhea "Master Tannis," Shania greeted him.

Kai hopped out and Rose sort of fell out of the back Kai had made her car sick.

Sage laughed and picked Rose up on her feet, before moving over to Tannis and handing him the orb.

"Shania. What will this do? And tell me what the Shaman's name was." Tannis said quickly.

Rhea quietly held on to Shania, but let go of her when she approached Tannis.

"He said you just have to break it and follow it after that... One shot only." Sage explained to him quietly.

Lucifer looked up a bit,
"Also his name was Broren of the 7 tooth."

"He wishes to remain here I have land he and his people can inhabit away form people and farm in privacy," Kai said "he was really helpful,"

"He didn't seem threatening do you know him?" Shania asked

"No... I don't recall knowing him. I've meet many Shaman's in my life time. But I know him now... I will return at once and leave to go look. You will hear from us in the morning." Tannis said, "Keep what ever promise you did... Shamans are not powerful as demons... but they have other forces around them... some of powerful and unknown nature to those not a Shaman... If you can though... you should ask him a question for him to predict in the future... though I do warn you should not ask in less you are ready to know the answer. Farewell... I or Dasuke will speak to you soon." And with that Tannis disappeared.

"A question for a future prediction..." Shania shuddered "I dont want to know my future I can already predict misfortune,"

"So cheerfull," Kai commented "lets go sleep I have alot to do tomorrow,"

"We can help... because I refuse to let you leave me in the house..." Sage said bluntly, getting back into the van. Rhea followed quietly.

Lucifer took Ebony's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Yeah I am totally fine with that... though I am sure it does not get me out of training...." Sage mumbled.

When they got home, Sage immediately stretched and yawned,
"I am going to sleep.. in less your putting Rhea in Shania's bed, I am going to take it... if not I guess I'll take the other couch..."

Rhea quietly looked around the house, she had not been called by her real name or even introduced to anyway but she did not mind to ask anything until everyone was not so busy.

Shania stroked Rhea's hair "rhea is your name princess," she said with a soft smile "are you tiered? you can sleep with me I have a bed set up in my training room."

Ebony hugged Lucifer wondering if he'd let her sleep with him again.

Rhea looked up at Shania and smiled, "That sounds fine... Rhea. Thank you." She told her.

Lucifer was not sure if they would remember to tell Ebony that she can't sleep with him anymore, he was silently hoping that Rhea's new memory loss had everyone distracted.

Sage yawned,
"Ok good night then." She said walking into Shania's room and shutting the door.

Kai and rose plopped on opposite couches "night," Kai said

Shania lead Rhea to her makeshift bed in the spare room.

"Will you mind if I sleep with you?" Ebony asked Lucifer.

He grinned, "Never.." He whispered to her, and he pulled her to their room, shutting the door behind them before he pressed her against the door he just shut, "I was thinking Shania was going to make you sleep else where... but she was distracted..." He whispered to her, though there was a bit of a deep anticipation and want in his voice.

Rhea followed Shania,
"What is your name?" She asked her quietly.

"I'm Shania." she smiled at Rhea and laid down with her.

Ebony flushed softly and her knees felt weak "I'm glad she's distracted," Ebony said and gently kissed Lucifer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back