• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"The big manticore, he is a friend?" Rhea asked quietly, Then she looked down, "Sorry if I am asking too much... You proububly want to sleep.."

Rhea gathered a bit of confidence back when she said she did not mind the question, "What do we Guard? Bruren said you are my fellow Guardians so it would be ok to go with you guys."

"We guard humans, we protect them from demons that want to hurt them Bruren was a good guy so we didn't need to fight him," shania smiled "here with us is the safest place for you."

"So we fight demons... I guess a demon took my memory? and demons are looking for it now... and demon's are helping us fight...? It is all very hard to understand a bit..." She said quietly.

Suddenly her phone rang, though it was s short played text message note, Rhea pulled out her phone to read the message, not that it made much sense to her.

Hey, you said you were going hunting tonight and you would text me as soon as you were done... I have been up all night and I am worried... let me know if you are ok please... I love you.

Rhea stared at her phone a good long while, she put together everything and knew what the message ment, but she was not sure who sent it. it was obviously not a person she had meet yet.

"It's your brother tell him you are ok and we may have found a way to get your memories back sooner," Shania said "he worries about you alot,"

"O-ok..." Rhea said quietly. She text him back quickly. Though the response was just as quick.... "He said he wants to come over tomorrow.... what should I tell him..?"

"Tell him to wait another day and you might be back to normal but we need the time also we have a demon refugee job tomorrow," Shania said

Rhea nodded and told Roen exactly what Shania said, the response almost immediat again, "He said... he wants to help because he really wants to see me..."

"Tell him not to panic but your memories were reset... again. In order to find your other memories we had to consult the shaman we are helping tomorrow," Shania said "also tell him Kai is the head of all this,"

When she did so again, this time the text did not come immediately, but was flooded withe a few extra question that Rhea was not sure how to answer. "Uh... I don't know..." Rhea said, he forehead creased in worry.

"Who's Kai?" Rhea asked as she text it. Roen responded along the lines of forget Kai... but will less tact.

"O-ok..." Quietly Rhea text Roen that, "The one with the dress shirt right? The blue haired boy is Kai?" She asked.

"Oh....Sage is the dress shirt boy... girl..." Rhea said, though she looked confused, "Oh... ok... Kai is often bad tempered? She.. er... He seemed nice enough...."

Sage had gotten up again to get a drink of water, cat in hand before she passed by hearing some.... moaning..
"Not again...." She mumbled before she opened Lucifer's door and Both Ebony and Lucifer tumbled over and landed on the floor with a thud.

Lucifer had grabbed Ebony and held her tight when they suddenly fell foreword, trying to keep her from getting hurt.

Ebony held tight to Lucifer blushing deeply.

"Exactly and Kai get's testy around Roen but he's normally a pretty laid back guy," Shania said

"W-why?" Rhea asked, wondering if she was asking to many questions again.

"Again guys? Really? You are worse then Rabbits in heat... Do I need to baby sit you... Give me a good reason why I should not tattle tell on your right now." Sage said, throwing her free hand on her hip while the other held her fat cat.

"Luci is my mate," Ebony whined. She held tight to him.

Shanai smiled "Because he likes you alot and is afraid your brother will hurt you without meaning to,"

"Please... please don't tell Shania..." Lucifer said quietly.

Sage smirked, "You're lucky she did not hear you two hit the floor.... What are you guys going to do to keep me quiet~?" She asked in a sing song voice.

Rhea nodded, she was sure she was done for questions now and was just feeling tired at this point. Closing her eyes Rhea took a deep breath and though over the information she was told.

"Yep, I sure am. Come on you two... time for bed." Sage said, skipping off to bed with them. She truly planned to use this as black mail.

The next morning came by a Sage forced both Ebony and Lucifer out of room in the morning when she got up for breakfast, making them sit in the living room. Neither were happy about it...

"Same thing as the night before... man we need to get them some protection..." Sage said, though her bad temper was obviously showing to Kai.

Lucifer playful pulled Ebony under him,
"We just have to be trickier about it..." He whispered to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back