• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"I am up.. or is this a dream.. Ebony and Luci mated?" he asked

"I don't think they got that far," Shania admitted "it's why Luci is still alive,"

"N-no we... we are still... unmated..." Lucifer mumbled.

"Gezz dreaming about Ebony and Lucy having mating? You dream some pretty wired crap..." Sage said rolling her eyes and walking to go sit on the couch.

"better then my normal dreams," he ruffled his hair "I could have sworn you didtched me on a mission to make out with Rose as i was getting shot at I felt like Vash from Trigun,"

"You are an anime nerd?" Shania asked kai

"What of it?" he asked her

"Remind me why I trust you again?" Kai asked dryly and he cracked his neck "ow..." he said dully "I am too delicate for this,"

Rose looked at Lucifer then Ebony why could they mate but her and Sage not?

Sage chuckled, "Because you have a soft spot for me~" She said, leaning back on the chair smirking, "I can't wait for hunting today, though it might turn out to be standing around... at least we will be out of the house..."

Sage looked at Rose and then ruffled her hair.

Luicfer gave Ebony a small smile, even though they did not mate.... he still really loved the time they shared... though now it was gong to be even harder to mate...

Ebony hugged onto Lucifer she was going to claim him god as her witness. She smiled back at Lucifer the feel of his touches still lingered on her body.

"I have horrible taste in friends you womanizer you got the poor arch angel begging for your attention half the time and you sleep wit Ebony ... I'm starting to think you'll go after Shania next," KAi said

"I thought about it...." Sage said, smiling at Shania.

Rhea blushed, Sage was... different... A completely different person then when she had memory loss.

"I fight back," Shania warned with a smile.

Kai laughed "Yeah she might top you death,"

Ebony sat with Luci in the floor after he got breakfast and she got some fruit.

"I would like to see her try, I have never been topped before." Sage said, crossing her arms. "Not in bed anyway." Sage said with a grin.

Rhea blushed and so did Lucifer, though they were blushing for different reasons.

Ebony hid behind Lucifer as much as she could her own face still red.

"Try me dear Sage I may have never been taken but I am sure I can take.," Shania jibbed for some reason her private life seemed so much more innocent then the others now.

Sage was not completely sure if she wanted to try... it might end up in a weisling match... that Sage would lose. "Ok see this is how I see it... if I took the bait right now... I would lose because there is no way would actually let me top you... but I guarantee if we were actually making love, You would be in to much of a daze to fight me." Sage said with a grin.

Rhea finally turned around and pressed her face into the side of Shania's shoulder.

Shania softly pet rhea "I'm not sure I'm that easy," Shania said "besides I am very faithful to my feelings,"

Kai smirked "I still say I would top you Death," He wrapped an arm around her.

Kai.... Kai might actually be capable of that, "You wouldn't... because you would sleep with me, no chest remember? Besides... we both know your not really my type." Sage said, wrapping her arms around Kai's neck, "Though I have not bee feeling very much love from male counterparts lately... See all I have manage to catch is girls...." Sage said, suddenly thinking.

If anyone looked outside every plant in shania's yard was trembling Rose was a few seconds away from attacking Kai.

"Dear Death I require a more intestate setting and... looks like I'm about to be jumped." Kai pointed towards Rose with a chuckle

Sage laughed, "Oh? Is that you inviting me to actually try and top you?" Sage said, though she knew now Kai wouldn't do it because he was a virgin forever guy... but hey what ever float the guy's boat.

Lucifer saw Rose starting to get a little mad. To be truthful... he had never seen an Arch Angel get jealous because they mate for life... Sage... on the outside did not ring loyal.

Rose takled Sage and kissed her. "if he touches you he;ll be a pin cushion for my feathers," She warned Sage.

Shania chuckled Sage was in for it. KAi laughed and shook his head. "She has claimed you death," he chuckled

Sage looked over to see Rose, Sage grinned... the little Angel was jealous. Moving to Rose, Sage lifted her chin and then kissed the girl, it calm her down and save Kai from her wrath. She had a feeling Rose was going to be a handful from now on...

Rhea looked up from Shania to see what was happening now, though she felt very confused.

Rose takled Sage and kissed her. "if he touches you he;ll be a pin cushion for my feathers," She warned Sage.

Shania chuckled Sage was in for it. KAi laughed and shook his head. "She has claimed you death," he chuckled

"I see this.... Sadly my little bird, I have to claim you in return, until then, I will remain wild and free." She told Rose, who had knocked her over and was sitting on top of her. This was turning into a usual...

Rose growled and her human disguise fell letting her wings out her eyes flashed a warning she would have hat she wanted after all she has never been denied anything before.

"Yes yes..." Sage said laughing rather awkwardly. She was going to die...

Quickly Sage flipped them over so she was on top of Rose and kissed the demon girl again, "You have to seduce me first, like I seduced you. Think of it like a game, yes?" Sage said after she broke the kiss.

Rose calmed down but her wings around Sage as she was kissed "I'll try," she agreed.

Kai was trying not to laugh "Luci are all arch angels this demanding or is it a rose thing?" he asked

"Mmm you better try." Sage said winking at Rose.

Lucifer sigh, "a little of both... i've never seen an Arch Angel jealous though..."

Rhea was still blushing and hiding in Shania.

Shania smiled and pulled Rhea into her lap so that she could hide better,

"I'm not jealous!" Rose snapped at Lucifer "If kai were attractive I might be jealous but he isn't."

"Ouch... my pride it's in pain," Kai said dramatically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back